Republicans Considered Comey to be a straight shooter until 11:15am

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Now Bucs90 and other smear merchants are trying to assassinate his character which was impeccable at 11am. Coincidence?

General Benedict Arnold was an outstanding battlefield general, fiercely loyal patriot and man of outstanding honor...........until he sold his country out.

Coward Comey did the same. He's not the first sellout. Won't be the last.

Now Bucs90 and other smear merchants are trying to assassinate his character which was impeccable at 11am. Coincidence?

The GOP is like the typical human and they love you until you do something you disagree with and then you're their enemy for life...

Comey and Trey Gowdy

Gone from saviors of the Republican Party to the ash pile of history

REALLY? The FBI Conference reads like, YOUR BUSTED BUT we aren't doing anything. Move along.

Ohhhh Trey Gowdy told us he had super special information. I LOVE HIM :suck:

He finds nothing

Ohhhhh Trey Gowdy what a fucking hack loser. Feed him to the wolves, never liked him :whip:

Morning Joe was pretty funny. Joe: Comey has just established a double standard to avoid indicting Hillary.

Ratner, Joe you just called Comey's integrity into question.

Joe, I did no such thing.

LOL

General Benedict Arnold was an outstanding battlefield general, fiercely loyal patriot and man of outstanding honor...........until he sold his country out.

Coward Comey did the same. He's not the first sellout. Won't be the last.
If you actually listened to what he said you'd know he stated they would be no indictment because the possibility of getting a conviction, based on the evidence, would be nearly impossible as premeditated intent would be what they would have to prove. in his next breath he chastised her severely, essentially saying (without saying it) we know you're guilty as hell but can't legally do anything about it.
There's a reason I call Hillary the Teflon Donna.

Comey gave the GOP a lot of ammunition, the question will be if they can get Trump to use it properly or if he'll just make a mockery of it.

I agree and if Trump is smart he won't waste any time reminding everyone about HItlery's stupidity, carelessness and incompetence.

I'm sure he'll be hammering that home every chance he gets.

Comey gave the GOP a lot of ammunition, the question will be if they can get Trump to use it properly or if he'll just make a mockery of it.

I agree and if Trump is smart he won't waste any time reminding everyone about HItlery's stupidity, carelessness and incompetence.

While covering over his years of finacial support for her while questioning HER judgement :badgrin:

Oh I think Comey is shooting as straight as he can. I believe his hands were tied.

He also wasted no time telling everyone about the careless, stupid and incompetent Hitlery and her State Department.

He gave Trump a load of ammo and I'm sure he knows just what to do with it.

I'm sure he will, but the question is how. There's enough ammo there, at her weakest spot, for a calm, focused, articulate presentation against her.

That ain't Trump's style. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she came out looking like a victim somehow, because of his wild hyperbole.

While covering over his years of finacial support for her while questioning HER judgement :badgrin:

Considering her incompetence in regards to her e-mails she should be questioned.

Last edited:

I'm sure he will, but the question is how. There's enough ammo there, at her weakest spot, for a calm, focused, articulate presentation against her.

That ain't Trump's style. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she came out looking like a victim somehow, because of his wild hyperbole.

He's gotten better and he's pretty damned sharp. I think he'll use this ammo whenever he can and use it wisely.

Forum List

Back