Republicans Considered Comey to be a straight shooter until 11:15am

Now Bucs90 and other smear merchants are trying to assassinate his character which was impeccable at 11am. Coincidence?

Oh I think Comey is shooting as straight as he can. I believe his hands were tied.

He also wasted no time telling everyone about the careless, stupid and incompetent Hitlery and her State Department.

He gave Trump a load of ammo and I'm sure he knows just what to do with it.

Yeah, Tweet some Zingers and use the words failure, believe me and unbelieveable several dozen times

Now Bucs90 and other smear merchants are trying to assassinate his character which was impeccable at 11am. Coincidence?

He caved. I thought he had more integrity than that. I was wrong.

No. He didn't cave I think his hands were tied. She was never going to be indicted and after that meeting between Bill and Lynch you should have know that.

Look at the bright side. He sure had no problem letting everyone know how stupid, careless and incompetent Hitlery and her staff were.

That's a load of ammo Trump can use and I'm sure he will.

So What? General George Washington considered Benedict Arnold to be his best general until Arnold betrayed his country, just like Comey.

Comey is a national disgrace. He should have admitted he attend some Foamy Party with Rubio, but thought they were fundraisers

Forum List

Back