Republicans continue their assault on Democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Heritage Foundation’s Election Fraud Database presents a sampling of recent proven instances of election fraud from across the country.
Lol…The Heritage Foundation database shows exactly why this rampant election fraud lie promulgated by Trumpers is exactly that - a lie. If anything the database shows the opposite. HF cites something like 1,350 cases of voter fraud. Some of cases going back to 1948. Think of that. Out of over THREE BILLION votes cast since the 1940s, they could only find 1,350, and even some of those are contested. That is just little over 10 votes a year.

Thanks Leo for pointing out the lie of widespread voter fraud.

Last edited:
PEOPLE
HEAR ME

This entire Rubber Room thread is based on a disgusting fake news article that claims that Republicans introduced a subversion bill. The stupidity of that claim is off the charts.

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE GIVING THIS POS OP THE TIME OF DAY.

Let this fucktard thread die of loneliness and neglect.
With nearly 500 posts in less than a day, it seems to be going strong

LOL Talk about not seeing the issue here.

In your own words, Dems voted to win an election? Nope, we can't have that now, can we?
You take like, 3 words out of a whole post and use it to create a rebuttal?

Look at the whole context of the post. I said that dems changed election laws to facilitate mail in voting in lieu of absentee voting (one has to be requested, with reason, the other can be done without reason), and now they want that method to stick.

They used mail in voting, a method that is all but assuredly situated to benefit THEM, as a way to win the election.

As I also said, if this was not guaranteed to favor one side, we wouldn't even be talking about it, just like dc statehood.

You all are not doing this for the good of the country, you are doing it for yourselves, because you see it as a way for dems to win more, if not every election.

As I said, it's not illegal (except for possibly using taxpayer money to win elections for the dems), but it is shady.

Do you pay your bills the "traditional way"? In cash and in person?

How did people pay their bills in the early 1900s?

Checking accounts weren't completely unknown, but wage earners were often paid in cash. Cash that would be used to settle a tab at the grocer. To pay rent. To pay for utilities if they were in a city that had them ... most likely with cash, in person.
Who cares................that is just a dang shift..................In person voting .....updated voter rolls........and signature verification....................We do it here every election and WE SHOW OUR IDs.............We don't allow ballot harvesting...............You get a paper ballot...........and put it in the machine yourself...........No one else touches it unless there is a paper recount later.

It's EASY...........takes very little time................and is a FAIR VOTING SYSTEM THAT CUTS DOWN ON CHEATING...............Your side cheats your asses off......Why you don't want voter ID

You need to go back to Civics Class

A Republic is a form of DEMOCRACY
It has parts of both............And to hell with Civics...............we are no longer CIVIL in this country over this issue..........You keep cheating maybe it's time to split this damn country up.

Actually the bulk of deaths under Biden are what I call "suicide" COVID deaths. Mostly unvaccinated by choice.
Biden is withholding or not promoting proven therapies in order to promote big pharma. He is responsible for all those deaths. His soul is going to Hell for sure.

And the longer the lines, the more likely a worker tired of a hard day is to say…Fuk it

Why do Republicans want to make voting an ordeal?
That is his choice........Put up more places to vote you MOONBAT...............Always excuses...........I do it every year.........stand in line..........and many times I'M TIRED..........WET.....WORE OUT.

So cry me a river.

Oh, for sure, it does benefit everyone, but it certainly benefits dems more, otherwise, it wouldn't be happening.

I'm curious that, if unrequested mass mail in voting is so beneficial, wonder why it hasn't been done before?
As a Democratic voter, I never complain if more Republicans go to the polls
If more Republicans show up than Dems, they deserve to win.

I would NEVER a look to disenfranchise Republicans from voting

Biden is withholding or not promoting proven therapies in order to promote big pharma. He is responsible for all those deaths. His soul is going to Hell for sure.
Along with FauChi the CDC and FDA......DARPA........ECO Health Alliance.............the Devil has reservations for these fuckers.

Like I said, you all figured out that, in order to win elections, you need to reach out to the segment of your base that isn't voting. Even though doing that doubled the cost of the election, and will increase the cost of the elections every year, if it's produces a win for the D's, then using taxpayer money to change elections that have a net benefit to one party is OK!
You do know that mail-in ballots go to BOTH parties, right? So republicans can use the system just as much as democrats. In fact, that explains why Trump was able to get more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016, the mail-in ballots from republicans who found it inconvenient or troublesome to go to the polls in 2016.

So you can thank main-in ballots for Trump getting more votes, than Obama.

As a Democratic voter, I never complain if more Republicans go to the polls
If more Republicans show up than Dems, they deserve to win.

I would NEVER a look to disenfranchise Republicans from voting
How does getting off you lazy ass 1 day to go vote disenfranchise a dang vote............................If it was for Chicken dinner your ass would wait an hour for it...........poor thing.

How about we do a full AUDIT ON THE I9 FORMS in AMERICA right before the election..........lmap

Mail in votes favors all Americans who have difficulty voting in person.
Why would Republicans oppose it?
'Mail in' voting has always been available in the form of absentee ballots that had to be solicited by the voter, mailed to anyone with an address. Did you not know this?

You do know that mail-in ballots go to BOTH parties, right? So republicans can use the system just as much as democrats. In fact, that explains why Trump was able to get more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016, the mail-in ballots from republicans who found it inconvenient or troublesome to go to the polls in 2016.

So fine We;ll lock your asses out .........Harvest votes.........put in old voter rolls........And get you grandpa to vote Republican..........don't worry the leak will destroy your voters..........

Your side are EXPERT by ANY MEANS LIARS.

Stop conflating voter solicited absentee ballots with the Democrat unsolicited mass ballot mailouts.

Those still dying of COVID are suicides

They are dying intentionally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back