Republicans continue their assault on Democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be able to vote on your phone.

I can do banking over the phone, why can't I vote over the phone.
Ah, you stole my thunder. I was just about to suggest this.

You should be able to vote from any phone or computer! No login required, no IP tracking. Totally anonymous! Why even have paper ballots mailed out. Thunk of the money that could be saved! Just go to total untraceable mobile voting!

Also make it a requirement! Everyone must vote, no ID, no login, no credentials of any kind! Just open the site and press a button and bam! You've voted!

Anybody at all can stuff an unmonitored ballot box as well. Also, how do you know your ballot will be counted? When I went to the polls, I put my ballot in the ballot counting machine and verified it was counted with poll workers overseeing. Not perfect but much better then dropping it into some drop box on a street corner.
What about the soldier in Germany entrusting the post office to deliver his ballot? He has no idea who or how his ballot gets handled once it leaves his hands. There's no tracing or tracking, and the post office accidentally destroys millions of letters each year.

Mail in votes favors all Americans who have difficulty voting in person.
Why would Republicans oppose it?
Oh, for sure, it does benefit everyone, but it certainly benefits dems more, otherwise, it wouldn't be happening.

I'm curious that, if unrequested mass mail in voting is so beneficial, wonder why it hasn't been done before?

Yet you can’t document a single fraudulent vote
Yawn.................Oh no....................FOLSUM STADIUM IS FLOODING AGAIN.............DNC pollsters RUNNING IN TO SAVE THE FUCKING DAY...........iT'S A DAMN TIDAL WAVE.........ALL THE VOTES WOULD HAVE BEEN WET FROM A leaky faucet....

Purposely sending away the others and playing Noah flooding the world......and suddenly the ballots shift overnight.........imagine that..........

YOU DON'T PUT ON A RUBBER UNLESS YOU ARE GOING TO FUCK............Same there.

Yet you can’t document a single fraudulent vote

The Heritage Foundation’s Election Fraud Database presents a sampling of recent proven instances of election fraud from across the country.

Bidens mass murdering of citizens along with Gates and Fauchi would make Hitler and stalin proud if they were alive today. stalin and hitler have nothing on those three as far as mass genocide goes.theres is ona much greater scale than they ever accomplished.add obama to it sense he is the puppet master pulling bidens strings.

You are so correct

Well fuck lets get the Russians to come over and vote as well..................By any means huh..........

You fucks are beyond reasoning with.........time for damn divorce.
No, Russians coming to vote would be illegal, and the dems don't do illegal stuff, so, yeah, no Russians voting!

What about the soldier in Germany entrusting the post office to deliver his ballot? He has no idea who or how his ballot gets handled once it leaves his hands. There's no tracing or tracking, and the post office accidentally destroys millions of letters each year.
Yeah, like I said, there is always a chance your vote won't get counted and the best way is to go to the polls if one can. Lots of military votes got 'lost' or didn't get to the polls 'on time' probably because they were most likely votes for Trump. The Democrats used 'because Covid' as an excuse naturally.

Item Two: Election Deception

Brace yourself for the next fight for your freedoms. To hear Joy Reid tell it, the Democrats' "For The People" act is about expanding people's voting rights. But Mark knows better. It's about crushing Republican state legislators' ability to control their state's voting process by federalizing the voting process. And it's unconstitutional. Period.

No, Russians coming to vote would be illegal, and the dems don't do illegal stuff, so, yeah, no Russians voting!
You don't want ids............so how the fuck would you know...........hmmm.

Fuck it........let's let dogs vote.......just give them a fake ass SSN of a dead person like 30 million illegals here.. ARF ARF...........that was a vote for a straight republican ticket bark.

Like I said, you all figured out that, in order to win elections, you need to reach out to the segment of your base that isn't voting. Even though doing that doubled the cost of the election, and will increase the cost of the elections every year, if it's produces a win for the D's, then using taxpayer money to change elections that have a net benefit to one party is OK!
Spending tax dollars to encourage more people to vote is a wise investment

It is called DEMOCRACY

PEOPLE
HEAR ME

This entire Rubber Room thread is based on a disgusting fake news article that claims that Republicans introduced a subversion bill. The stupidity of that claim is off the charts.

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE GIVING THIS POS OP THE TIME OF DAY.

Let this fucktard thread die of loneliness and neglect.

BS. Easiest way to steal elections................Get your butt to the voting stations and vote the traditional way or don't vote at all.
Do you pay your bills the "traditional way"? In cash and in person?

How did people pay their bills in the early 1900s?

Checking accounts weren't completely unknown, but wage earners were often paid in cash. Cash that would be used to settle a tab at the grocer. To pay rent. To pay for utilities if they were in a city that had them ... most likely with cash, in person.

Like I have to do every election.........what the hells the problem........might have to stand in line for a bit after work............POOR THING.
And the longer the lines, the more likely a worker tired of a hard day is to say…Fuk it

Why do Republicans want to make voting an ordeal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back