Republicans continue their assault on Democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absentee ballot is still and absentee ballot
It is the SAME ballot
Again you lie not only by omission. but changing the subject. I wasn't talking about what is ON the ballot. Try again if you can put a couple of functional brain cells together.

As a Democratic voter, I never complain if more Republicans go to the polls
If more Republicans show up than Dems, they deserve to win.

I would NEVER a look to disenfranchise Republicans from voting
I agree, I'm not opposed to dems winning, but, I don't think our government should change the rules and incur more cost at taxpayer expense in order to further help them win.

Again, do you really think those dems would be pushing mail in voting if they thought it would create more Republican votes? Neither do I. This means you are only doing it because it helps your side, its not about making votes easier, it's about making dems win.

Who cares................that is just a dang shift..................In person voting .....updated voter rolls........and signature verification....................We do it here every election and WE SHOW OUR IDs.............We don't allow ballot harvesting...............You get a paper ballot...........and put it in the machine yourself...........No one else touches it unless there is a paper recount later.

It's EASY...........takes very little time................and is a FAIR VOTING SYSTEM THAT CUTS DOWN ON CHEATING...............Your side cheats your asses off......Why you don't want voter ID
Does that mean you pay your bills in cash and in person, the traditional way?

Or are you going to avoid the question again?

IF it is legitimate, which 2020 was not as we see today as America is suffering from this brain dead POTUS installed by the Democrat Party.

It is the SAME ballot
It's not the same when you are not absent and sitting on your ass 2 blocks from the voting place.........

Put down the twinkie and carry your happy ass over there and vote.

Does that mean you pay your bills in cash and in person, the traditional way?

Or are you going to avoid the question again?
I'm not gonna answer your BS question.........get off your lead ass...............and go vote in person.....

If you are TOO LAZY to go vote then it SUCKS TO BE YOU

Those still dying of COVID are suicides

They are dying intentionally
Actually they're dying because they believed Trump, that COVID survival rates were virtually 100%, And that getting COVID was no worse than the seasonal flu.

And then they had to go to the hospital, and end up in the ICU.

You do know that mail-in ballots go to BOTH parties, right? So republicans can use the system just as much as democrats. In fact, that explains why Trump was able to get more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016, the mail-in ballots from republicans who found it inconvenient or troublesome to go to the polls in 2016.

So you can thank main-in ballots for Trump getting more votes, than Obama.
Yes, it does benefit both sides, but let's not fool ourselves here, we both know it's going to have a greater effect for the dems, which is why you all want it.

Reagan supported the Brady Bill
Maybe getting shot convinced him
The Brady Bill…which didn’t ban assault weapons, was signed into law by Clinton not Reagan…by had bipartisan support, it has common sense reforms

Actually they're dying because they believed Trump, that COVID survival rates were virtually 100%, And that getting COVID was no worse than the seasonal flu.

More lies...................more garbage from MSDNC spammers

why are folks dying now? more folks? was it because they believed xiden’s lie that i’d you got the trump vaccine you wouldn’t get the virus?

It is the SAME ballot
I remember Trump saying that absentee ballots were fine. But mail-in ballots were not. Even though they were virtually identical. The only difference was whether the person mailed them from in state, or out of state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back