Republicans continue their assault on Democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again you lie not only by omission. but changing the subject. I wasn't talking about what is ON the ballot. Try again if you can put a couple of functional brain cells together.
The ballots are identical, the process virtually identical. The only difference between absentee and mail-in, is whether you mailed them from in-state or out of state.

Changing the rules for the net benefit of one party is not for America's benefit

If more people show up to vote Republican, I say they EARNED it

Why do you want to suppress the vote?

why are folks dying now? more folks? was it because they believed xiden’s lie that i’d you got the trump vaccine you wouldn’t get the virus?
Folks are dying because Biden is withholding therapies in favor of big pharma vaccination that doesn't seem to be working.

The ballots are identical, the process virtually identical. The only difference between absentee and mail-in, is whether you mailed them from in-state or out of state.
No, absentee ballots are solicited by the voter as opposed to mass mailing ballots. I have repeated this at least 3 times in this thread, try reading.

Biden is withholding or not promoting proven therapies in order to promote big pharma. He is responsible for all those deaths. His soul is going to Hell for sure.
You must know that virtually every prescription drug is made by BIG PHARMA.

If more people show up to vote Republican, I say they EARNED it

Why do you want to suppress the vote?
Again you obfuscate and change the subject. You're pretty good at that but no so good at supporting your POV.

No, absentee ballots are solicited by the voter as opposed to mass mailing ballots. I have repeated this at least 3 times in this thread, try reading.
It is the exact same ballot and is processed the exact same way

You must know that virtually every prescription drug is made by BIG PHARMA.
You must know that after they lose ORPHAN STATUS..........they get REAL CHEAP............so they don't make money on them..........kinda like the EVIL IVERMECTIN.........

Now go ahead and show me a horse like you MOONBATS USUALLY DO...........

As you MURDER AMERICANS WITH PRAVDA.

Sign this signature verification ipad or go home.....

You still too lazy to get off your ass and go vote.............ARE YOU OBESE.? Bet that doesn't stop you from buying food huh.............

Stop conflating voter solicited absentee ballots with the Democrat unsolicited mass ballot mailouts.
Is this like the mailings from Capitol One, with a "pre-approved" credit card application? You do realize no matter if the application was solicited or unsolicited, the bank does the same credit and identity check.

First of all, and I already told you, I am not arguing that the ballot is different. Secondly, I, along with another person, told you the procedure at the polls which is much different in that the voter handles their own ballot and inserts it into the official ballot counting machine. You don't read, all you do is argue.

Sign this signature verification ipad or go home.....

You still too lazy to get off your ass and go vote.............ARE YOU OBESE.? Bet that doesn't stop you from buying food huh.............

Lazy?
Who ever said voting must be difficult?

Fact is, 30 million more Americans voted in 2020
That is GOOD for America

First of all, and I already told you, I am not arguing that the ballot is different. Secondly, I, along with another person, told you the procedure at the polls which is much different in that the voter handles their own ballot and inserts it into the official ballot counting machine. You don't read, all you do is argue.
He is a professional troll.

Is this like the mailings from Capitol One, with a "pre-approved" credit card application? You do realize no matter if the application was solicited or unsolicited, the bank does the same credit and identity check.
Again, you change the subject, we are not talking about unsolicited credit card adverts.

I remember Trump saying that absentee ballots were fine. But mail-in ballots were not. Even though they were virtually identical. The only difference was whether the person mailed them from in state, or out of state.
they arent the same…and you can have an absentee ballot in state…geez you dembots are clueless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back