Republicans continue their assault on Democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lazy?
Who ever said voting must be difficult?

Fact is, 30 million more Americans voted in 2020
That is GOOD for America
BS...........You harvested votes on a massive scale............Get off you LAZY ASS and go vote in person.....

If you are too damn LAZY to vote in person then DON'T VOTE.

Now how about the I9 AUDIT..............Make sure there are no stolen SSNs in the country..........

Gonna dig up IKE out of the tomb for that one............Sound good.

First of all, and I already told you, I am not arguing that the ballot is different. Secondly, I, along with another person, told you the procedure at the polls which is much different in that the voter handles their own ballot and inserts it into the official ballot counting machine. You don't read, all you do is argue.
Regardless…it is a VALID ballot
More people voting is good for Democracy

Free Nations do not try to restrict voting

Is this like the mailings from Capitol One, with a "pre-approved" credit card application? You do realize no matter if the application was solicited or unsolicited, the bank does the same credit and identity check.
and folks that actually care about voting don’t want to make voter fraud as common as credit card fraud. Obviously, you don’t

Geez....I gave a link showing all the voting fraud. Ensuring the validity of the vote is not restricting legal voting. You seem to have a penchant for ignoring the truth.

How are we restricting you from voting............lmao............Maybe you are SOOO LARGE that we will have to bring in a crane to load your ass up to go to the polls to vote..

Voting on Election Day only? Fine.

Voting only at your local precinct polling-place(s)? Fine.

Voting only with a proper Voter ID card? Fine.

Stringent criteria and controls on Absentee Balloting? Fine.

Elimination of Mail-In Voting? No. But OK with stringent controls and only when explicitly requested.

Shift to include Online Electronic Voting? Sure. But only with stringent controls (two-factor identification, real-time validation of ID, secure servers ).

Hell... reinstitute new-and-improved Literacy Tests when obtaining a Voter ID Card for all I care... sounds like a grand idea.

But allowing the State Legislature to overturn an election once State election authorities have certified the results?

No phukking way.

Goddamned un-American pukes.

OK then why aren't theraputics generally available? Answer: Not as much money to be made on them. In the meantime Biden has blood on his hands.
Monoclonal antibodies cost the government $2,000. While the vaccine costs $40.

Which do you think big pharma makes more money off of?

Shift to include Online Electronic Voting? Sure. But only with stringent controls (two-factor identification, real-time validation of ID, secure servers ).
Absolutely not there.........early part I agree...........

People who can't get off their lazy asses and go vote don't deserve a vote...............If they can go for hours shopping they can stand in a line and vote once every 2 years......

Paper ballots............those voting insert the ballot into the counting machine themselves.........YOU HANDLE YOU OWN VOTE.

You take like, 3 words out of a whole post and use it to create a rebuttal?

Look at the whole context of the post. I said that dems changed election laws to facilitate mail in voting in lieu of absentee voting (one has to be requested, with reason, the other can be done without reason), and now they want that method to stick.

They used mail in voting, a method that is all but assuredly situated to benefit THEM, as a way to win the election.

As I also said, if this was not guaranteed to favor one side, we wouldn't even be talking about it, just like dc statehood.

You all are not doing this for the good of the country, you are doing it for yourselves, because you see it as a way for dems to win more, if not every election.

As I said, it's not illegal (except for possibly using taxpayer money to win elections for the dems), but it is shady.
First of all, each state initiated their own election laws to facilitate mail-in voting. This wasn't a federal law that was passed.

Second - It wasn't as if Repubs were somehow banned from voting by mail. If Dems can vote by mail, so can Repubs.

In fact, the whole point of mail-in voting is done to make voting easier for all. Not just one political group.

Get it now? But your three words pretty much sum up the Repubs opposition. Dems voted to remove Rump. Gasp! :auiqs.jpg:

First of all, and I already told you, I am not arguing that the ballot is different. Secondly, I, along with another person, told you the procedure at the polls which is much different in that the voter handles their own ballot and inserts it into the official ballot counting machine. You don't read, all you do is argue.
Actually a man in Pennsylvania was convicted of voter fraud "in person". Caught by a poll worker who remembered seeing him when he registered under his name, and again under his son, who was named after him.

So much for in-person being more secure than mail-in.

BS...........You harvested votes on a massive scale............Get off you LAZY ASS and go vote in person.....

If you are too damn LAZY to vote in person then DON'T VOTE.

Now how about the I9 AUDIT..............Make sure there are no stolen SSNs in the country..........

Gonna dig up IKE out of the tomb for that one............Sound good.
You are just making shit up
No votes were harvested….that is illegal in all states

Nobody ever said voting must be an ordeal to be valid

Again, you change the subject, we are not talking about unsolicited credit card adverts.
Credit cards are far more lucrative than ballots.

If there was the same massive fraud you claim comes from unsolicited mailings, then banks would avoid them, since each instance would cost them thousands of dollars.

Voting was already convenient. In 2020 the integrity of the vote was questionable. One example: Un monitored ballot drop boxes and sending out unsolicited ballots. Like I said, if you can't get off your ass and go to the polls or if you can't somehow REQUEST an absentee ballot, then you have given up your right to vote all by yourself.
Ballots were NOT SENT OUT unsolicited...
They had to be REQUESTED by the REGISTERED voter. Repeating the lie that ballots were just sent out unsolicited, does not make it true. There were 9 states, some for as long as 20 years, that have sent ballots to all their state's legal REGISTERED voters, with no means for in person voting, via their own election Laws in place....

NONE of those 9 states that send out ballots, were the 6 battle ground swing states.

Pretty please stop repeating the lie.... ty.

Absentee ballots had to be REQUESTED by the legal registered voter in the swing states.

You are just making shit up
No votes were harvested….that is illegal in all states

Nobody ever said voting must be an ordeal to be valid
Baloney.............Your side are full of LIARS and CHEATS............refuse to update voter rolls because they are stolen IDS........tell me about how almost every ICE RAID ends up being illegals with STOLEN SSNS.....................HMMM

And the IRS and Social Security office admit they KNOW OF MILLIONS OF STOLEN IDS..............and DO NOTHING.

Oh........buy you don't cheat........and you like open borders because you love Mexicans............Sell that snake oil to your CLAN........TROLL

If more people show up to vote Republican, I say they EARNED it

Why do you want to suppress the vote?
I don't want to surpress the vote, I don't want the dems trying to find ways to increase benefit for their side.

You guys pushed mail in voting because of covid, now you are wanting to keep it, calling it vote suppression for people who oppose, for various reasons.

Would you really be so supportive of this if it was to your detriment?

Actually a man in Pennsylvania was convicted of voter fraud "in person". Caught by a poll worker who remembered seeing him when he registered under his name, and again under his son, who was named after him.

So much for in-person being more secure than mail-in.
well actually you just highlighted it is, he was caught because he actually had to show up.

Baloney.............Your side are full of LIARS and CHEATS............refuse to update voter rolls because they are stolen IDS........tell me about how almost every ICE RAID ends up being illegals with STOLEN SSNS.....................HMMM

And the IRS and Social Security office admit they KNOW OF MILLIONS OF STOLEN IDS..............and DO NOTHING.

Oh........buy you don't cheat........and you like open borders because you love Mexicans............Sell that snake oil to your CLAN........TROLL
Are you off your meds?

Ballots were NOT SENT OUT unsolicited...
They had to be REQUESTED by the REGISTERED voter. Repeating the lie that ballots were just sent out unsolicited, does not make it true. There were 9 states, some for as long as 20 years, that have sent ballots to all their state's legal REGISTERED voters, with no means for in person voting, via their own election Laws in place....

NONE of those 9 states that send out ballots, were the 6 battle ground swing states.

Pretty please stop repeating the lie.... ty.

Absentee ballots had to be REQUESTED by the legal registered voter in the swing states.
In Ca ballots were mass mailed unsolicited. I know because I live there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back