Republicans continue their assault on Democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new bill in Arizona allows the partisan legislature to overturn the results of the election, eliminates most mail in voting, requires one day of voting and forbids election centers

Arizona is turning Blue
Republicans are set on stopping that from happening

Voters may elect a Democrat, but the Republican Legislature will just overturn the results.
How many days of voting should there be? 365?

The vast majority of deaths under Biden were of people who refused to get vaccinated. The vast majority of them being Trump supporters.

Essentially COVID suicides.

Not according to statistics. The largest group of people resistant to the vaccines are black, and most all of them are Democrat voters.

Yep, and if a judge doesn't grant a new election, they simply have an audit and recount of the ballots that were cast and whoever wins, wins.
They rejected the results of the election.

Tell me, do you understand english?

Accept and reject are antonyms, thus trigger opposite actions.

When accepted, the votes gets certified and electors chosen.

What would be the opposite of that?

Not according to statistics. The largest group of people resistant to the vaccines are black, and most all of them are Democrat voters.
I ran the numbers, the largest group are white republican males.

Even 100% of 13% is still smaller than 50% of 27%. So it's mathematically impossible for blacks to be the largest group.

It was the states problem. You had states like Florida and Texas that made it illegal to put in place any sort of vaccination requirements for anything. They outlawed vaccine passports, or businesses being able to even ask vaccination status. which gave people the ability to refuse vaccination without consequence.

So yeah, it was the states fault.

And it was like that during Trump and like that during Dementia. No state had any requirement everybody must get the vaccine. Why do you listen to anything your puppet masters tell you? Excuses are like assholes, everybody has one. Now they are using you as an echo chamber to take the heat off of your incompetent President.

I ran the numbers, the largest group are white republican males.

Even 100% of 13% is still smaller than 50% of 27%. So it's mathematically impossible for blacks to be the largest group.

Not per capita. When you get your shot, they record your race. They don't ask for your political affiliation.

They rejected the results of the election.

Tell me, do you understand english?

Accept and reject are antonyms, thus trigger opposite actions.

I posted the bill and nowhere did it state that. It stated that the judge must order an immediate audit and recount, and that's it.

How many days of voting should there be? 365?
I’m so old I remember when folks had to register prior to the day they voted so the voter registration logs could be kept properly.

And you’d have to prove who you claimed to be and then be confirmed as a registered voter before your were allowed to vote.

And you’d actually have to be alive to bite! I’m not kidding. History is such a funny subject.

So, in brief: one. One day.

Signatures are matched against the registered signature
In your case, an error was made

A fake ballot will not match and duplicates will occur when the registered voter casts a ballot

There are no records of this happening which shows your claims are ridiculous

Leo posted a link. If you didn't want to bother reading it, that's on you.

Not a fan of the thread merger.

For some leftwinger to deliberately lie in a thread headline to claim that “Republicans continue their assault on Democracy” shouldn’t be merged with a countering thread that honestly notes that “Democraps continue their assault on our Republic.”

This isn’t a merger of the same thread contention. This constitutes burying the counter argument as if it were somehow an agreement with the original lie.

I posted the bill and nowhere did it state that. It stated that the judge must order an immediate audit and recount, and that's it.
WTF. A seven year old could read the text saying exactly that.

Nowhere does it mention judges doing anything other than ordering a new election.

IF THE LEGISLATURE REJECTS THE ELECTION RESULTS, ANY QUALIFIED ELECTOR MAY FILE AN ACTION IN THE SUPERIOR COURT TO REQUEST THAT A NEW ELECTION BE HELD.

And it allows the legislature, not a judge to audit the election

THE LEGISLATURE MAY CONDUCT AN AUDIT OF ELECTION RESULTS FOR ANY REGULAR PRIMARY OR GENERAL ELECTION.

IF THE LEGISLATURE ACCEPTS THE ELECTION RESULTS, THE ELECTION CANVASS AND RELATED CERTIFICATIONS AND PROCLAMATIONS MAY PROCEED AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY LAW,

WTF do you think related certifications and proclamations are?
Declaring who won, and certifying the electors.

Read the bill section that only changes forthwith to promptly.

16-663. Recount of votes

A. The superior court to which the facts requiring a recount are certified shall forthwith PROMPTLY make and enter an order requiring a recount of the votes cast for such office, measure or proposal. The recount shall be conducted in accordance with the laws pertaining to contests of elections.

And note, that section is in accordance with election contests, not legislative review.

Leo posted a link. If you didn't want to bother reading it, that's on you.
Thanks, and that link even has examples of signatures and asks you to verify them and believe me, it is quite hard. I knew the RW troll wouldn't look at it he's not here to discuss politics he's here to troll.

A new bill in Arizona allows the partisan legislature to overturn the results of the election, eliminates most mail in voting, requires one day of voting and forbids election centers

Arizona is turning Blue
Republicans are set on stopping that from happening

Voters may elect a Democrat, but the Republican Legislature will just overturn the results.
Wahhhhhhh said the thieving commies

Thanks, and that link even has examples of signatures and asks you to verify them and believe me, it is quite hard. I knew the RW troll wouldn't look at it he's not here to discuss politics he's here to troll.

Your link shows signature verification works
Thanks for posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back