Republicans continue their assault on Democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early in the morning for you? Ok, go take your meds and go have a lie-down. Come back when you are awake. :itsok:
Don't want to talk about that...lol

Well, I do oppose Slavery and believe women should vote

So, I guess I got them there
And I guess people who know zero about the people they want running their cities should be voting.
Giving the vote to everyone was a major mistake; almost as bad as giving a driver who committed murder by driving drunk a driver's license.

A new bill in Arizona allows the partisan legislature to overturn the results of the election, eliminates most mail in voting, requires one day of voting and forbids election centers
Only useful idiots think any of those measures are an "assault on democracy". Regardless, our government is a representative republic, not a democracy. Democratic methods are used in elections, unless the democrats themselves disagree with the results (see: Bernie Sanders).

ScreenShot_20220130085930.png

If they accepted the election results there would be no need for an audit now would there?

Actually, the Arizona audit made no sense because the results were already official and the Electoral Votes had been awarded

The audit had no power to reverse anything
A tremendous waste of time and money

Ray is catching on slowly. Holding audits after the certified results were counted, and the winner inaugurated.

And I guess people who know zero about the people they want running their cities should be voting.
Giving the vote to everyone was a major mistake; almost as bad as giving a driver who committed murder by driving drunk a driver's license.
Giving EVERY American the vote is what made us great

The guy living under a highway overpass has the same vote as the CEO who built the overpass

Each will vote in his own interest

The guy living under the overpass will vote for the guy who is most likely to get him out from under that overpass

The CEO who built the overpass will vote for the guy who will award him more contracts to build overpasses

the left can't define an assault rifle, how do they define it on democracy?

however they need to at the time.

The guy living under a highway overpass has the same vote as the CEO who built the overpass

Each will vote in his own interest

The guy living under the overpass will vote for the guy who is most likely to get him out from under that overpass

The CEO who built the overpass will vote for the guy who will award him more contracts to build overpasses

Thanks for admitting what I've been saying all along...
Both parties suck so bad that the only thing keeping the US from collapsing is switching parties with almost every election.

Anyone on a Board of Directors should not be allowed to vote and any politician that votes to give American jobs to non-Americans should be fired immediately.

Thanks for admitting what I've been saying all along...
Both parties suck so bad that the only thing keeping the US from collapsing is switching parties with almost every election.

Anyone on a Board of Directors should not be allowed to vote and any politician that votes to give American jobs to non-Americans should be fired immediately.
Cherry picking voters is no solution

Every American over the age of 18 deserves to vote
The more Americans who vote, the better it is for the country

That is why 2020 was such a success
Also why Republicans are assaulting our Democracy

Deserves
...You are an idiot.
99% of voters vote for a letter, not the candidate's platform.

I will shock you...
Someone who knows a candidate's platform and disagrees with me has earned the right to vote,

I support a House and Senate in Congress

I believe a President does not represent any state and should be elected by popular vote
As I said you want the East and West Coast to control the country, both of which tend to vote Democrat. There is a legitimate reason why the US picks it's Chief Executive the way it does.

Deserves
...You are an idiot.
99% of voters vote for a letter, not the candidate's platform.
That doesn't even hold for registered democrats and registered republicans. So it certainly isn't true of the general electorate.

But you're right, when you say people don't vote for the candidates platform. Which is exampled by Donald Trump who ran on the republican platform from 2012, and people voted for him because of his image as a reality TV star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back