Republicans continue their assault on Democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means the same as virtually every other states election laws. If a candidate or other person files suit in court seeking a recount, then the courts will order a recount in according to law.

We saw it when Trump filed suit for a recount in Wisconsin, or in Bush V Gore in 2000.

Yes, that's what I'm (and the bill) is saying.

Ray, you are showing your Trumpism
Creating your own facts

What you are referencing occurs before the election goes to the legislature for approval
After it is rejected, the only option provided the court is approve a NEW election
Ray seems confused. He thinks if the legislature rejects the election results, that the Court can put those election results back into effect after they do a recount or audit.

I proved my claims Ray
Your turn to prove what you claim

Show in the bill where it allows anything but a new election after the legislature rejects the election

God you leftists are so mentally retarded. I posted it a half dozen times now and your brains stops the information from absorption.

Ray seems confused. He thinks if the legislature rejects the election results, that the Court can put those election results back into effect after they do a recount or audit.

No, I think what the bill says, and that is if the legislatures reject the ballots an elector files a petition with the court.

Wrong. If they reject ballots any elector can file a petition to the superior court for a new election. If the court does not grant a new election, then the ballots are examined and recounted.
You're making shit up. The law says reject ELECTION RESULTS, not reject ballots.

THE LEGISLATURE SHALL CALL ITSELF INTO SESSION TO REVIEW THE BALLOT TABULATING PROCESS FOR THE REGULAR PRIMARY AND GENERAL ELECTIONS AND ON REVIEW SHALL ACCEPT OR REJECT THE ELECTION RESULTS.

Stop using different words that aren't in the bill.

You're making shit up. The law says reject ELECTION RESULTS, not reject ballots.

THE LEGISLATURE SHALL CALL ITSELF INTO SESSION TO REVIEW THE BALLOT TABULATING PROCESS FOR THE REGULAR PRIMARY AND GENERAL ELECTIONS AND ON REVIEW SHALL ACCEPT OR REJECT THE ELECTION RESULTS.

Stop using different words that aren't in the bill.

Same thing. It still proceeds the election to the next step which is the superior court.

A new bill in Arizona allows the partisan legislature to overturn the results of the election, eliminates most mail in voting, requires one day of voting and forbids election centers

Arizona is turning Blue
Republicans are set on stopping that from happening

Voters may elect a Democrat, but the Republican Legislature will just overturn the results.
Wait a minute, I'm not understanding. If Republicans use democracy to change the laws, isn't that you assaulting our democracy? Why are you against democracies passing laws democratically?

I know you wish the East and West Coast got to make all of the decisions for the country which is majority rule and what a Democracy is, but fortunately the US is still a Republic for now.
I support a House and Senate in Congress

I believe a President does not represent any state and should be elected by popular vote

First Video of Alleged Ballot Trafficker in Georgia Is Released​

True the Vote has compiled layers of evidence of organized ballot tracking in 6 states.

In Georgia, they allege there were 242 traffickers who made 5,662 trips to ballot drop boxes between the early morning hours of 12AM and 5AM, potentially unloading hundreds of thousands of illegally harvested ballots over the course of several weeks.

[~12,000 votes were used to steal the election from Donald Trump in Georgia]

On Friday, VoterGA’s David Cross shared an example of True the Vote’s surveillance footage. Video appears to show illegal ballot harvester in Gwinnett County on Oct 12, 2020! He fans out ballots, takes a photo, & places them in the dropbox. It’s been reported that illegal ballot harvesters were paid $10 per ballot & had to show proof.

If they accepted the election results there would be no need for an audit now would there?
Actually, the Arizona audit made no sense because the results were already official and the Electoral Votes had been awarded

The audit had no power to reverse anything
A tremendous waste of time and money

If they accepted the election results there would be no need for an audit now would there?
The Pennsylvania results were certified by the governor of Pennsylvania, and sent to washington where Mike Pence counted them on January 6th.

Subsequently the legislature order an audit of the 2020 election.

And you're right, there was no need for an audit, but they did one anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back