Republicans continue their assault on Democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if it's rejected, there is nothing more than an audit and recount.

The law says the legislature can perform audits,
The law says the legislature can reject the election results.

The Constitution says that the state legislature is in charge of the election.
If they "REJECT" the results. The election is NULL and VOID. As if it never happened.
They can not certify the count, or chose electors based on that count.

It says no such thing for the court to order an audit after the election is rejected

The only option given the courts is approve a new election

I'm so glad my parents sent me to a private school. For the fifth time:

The
recount shall be conducted in accordance with the laws pertaining to
contests of elections.

Now, WTF does that mean to you?

It's not an opinion piece from any author, it's the actual bill from the legislatures in PDF form if you bothered to open it up which obviously you haven't. That's what it says in the bill. Don't believe me, it's on page 33 of the link of the bill I provided.
Your problem is you don't understand simple english. The bill does not say what you claim it says, and a simple read of the text shows that.

Your claim of what happens after the election results are rejected, aren't in the bill.

Voting by mail was never a problem with us for people that can't vote in person. What the commies are trying to do is get everybody to vote by mail to secure the ignorant vote. The more stupid voting, the more support the Democrat party has.
How? Instead of repeating moronic claims glommed from some right-wing retard sites - explain how mail-in voting that is available to everyone, instituted by Republican-led majority in swing states are communist.

Can you do that or are you just going to keep spouting stupid shit and make yourself look a bigger fool?

Do you leftists have major vision problems or something? It says right in the bill the court shall order an audit and recount in accordance with the law. And the law says if there are no problems found in a recount then the election stands as voted.

Ray, you are showing your Trumpism
Creating your own facts

What you are referencing occurs before the election goes to the legislature for approval
After it is rejected, the only option provided the court is approve a NEW election

What's wrong with just having one day of voting?

That's the traditional way America has done it, and how we got Presidents like Reagan, Eisenhowerand Harding- instead of loose liberal cannons like Gus Hall or George Lincoln Rockwell.
Agree. The fact that the liberals are crying that it’s too hard for some people to get an I.D. shows the drop in motivation and competence among Americans - and that’s assuming it’s even TRUE that Americans have become so inept or lazy that they can’t get an I.D.

How? Instead of repeating moronic claims glommed from some right-wing retard sites - explain how mail-in voting that is available to everyone, instituted by Republican-led majority in swing states are communist.

Can you do that or are you just going to keep spouting stupid shit and make yourself look a bigger fool?

Where did I say that voting by mail makes them communist? I told you before they were Communists long before this bill or last election came up.

Those same mail in ballots that they claim helps Democrats elected Republican Congressmen, Senators and state and local Republicans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back