Republicans continue their assault on Democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Langley huh.................Being the Gov't BITCH.....

Promoting policies that KILL GRANDMA AND GRANDPA......

Murdering Americans who are denied cheap effective drugs...........and a gov't that pulled monoclonal antibodies as Delta is still on the loose.

How many have YOU MURDERED?
Even retired Fed employees are terrified of being screwed if they don't continue touting the party line.
The same applies locally.

I showed you where in the bill it supports my claim

Your turn…..show where in the bill it supports what you claim
Even the author of the bill refutes your claim

What do you mean show you? I copy/ pasted the bill itself where it says it and even provided the link. You showed me where it says the legislatures can overturn an election? Post that part again because as many times as I read it, I never seen anything that hints at what you're claiming.

What do you mean show you? I copy/ pasted the bill itself where it says it and even provided the link. You showed me where it says the legislatures can overturn an election? Post that part again because as many times as I read it, I never seen anything that hints at what you're claiming.
What you copy and pasted did not show a link where an audit is required after the legislature rejects the ballot.

Even the author admits it

Why?

View attachment 594543

The Democrat party turned Communist long before the last election. They also turned into the anti-white party.
LOL. The states that the orange douche bag lost - like Georgia and Arizona - have a Republican majority. Republican governments that instituted mail-in balloting. They are now Communist in your book?

And you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously. :itsok:

What you copy and pasted did not show a link where an audit is required after the legislature rejects the ballot.

Even the author admits it

It's not an opinion piece from any author, it's the actual bill from the legislatures in PDF form if you bothered to open it up which obviously you haven't. That's what it says in the bill. Don't believe me, it's on page 33 of the link of the bill I provided.

The answer is obvious. That's why the commies are pushing their so-called voters rights bill so hard.

The Democrats tied up the welfare vote; people too lazy to get a job or too irresponsible that puts and keeps them in poverty. Just look how the inner-city where most of the welfare people are vote.

The Communists don't do anything unless it advances the party.
So, Republican state governments "tied up the welfare vote" by allowing people to vote by mail?

Are you really this big of a moron or did we catch you at a bad time? Take a break. Help you look less of a fool. :itsok:

^^^

the-point-over-your-head.gif
Your point was idiotic, turd.

Bullshit:

IF THE LEGISLATURE REJECTS
THE ELECTION RESULTS, ANY QUALIFIED ELECTOR MAY FILE AN ACTION IN THE
SUPERIOR COURT TO REQUEST THAT A NEW ELECTION BE HELD.
2. THE LEGISLATURE MAY CONDUCT AN AUDIT OF ELECTION RESULTS FOR ANY
REGULAR PRIMARY OR GENERAL ELECTION.

So if it's rejected, there is nothing more than an audit and recount.

The superior court to which the facts requiring a recount are
certified shall PROMPTLY make and enter an order requiring a
recount of the votes cast for such office, measure or proposal. The
recount shall be conducted in accordance with the laws pertaining to
contests of elections

So as Paul Harvey said so often, now you have the rest of the story.
Seeking to authorize Republican controlled states to overturn election results is an attack on democracy by conservatives and a manifestation of the tyranny of the authoritarian right.

It's not an opinion piece from any author, it's the actual bill from the legislatures in PDF form if you bothered to open it up which obviously you haven't. That's what it says in the bill. Don't believe me, it's on page 33 of the link of the bill I provided.
The actual bill does not prove your claims Ray

Page 33 audit is BEFORE Page 34 certification by the legislature

There are no provisions for actual facts to reject the election and no alternative other than request a new election

Yet after more than a year, with countless lawsuits, audits, and recounts, no proof has yet surfaced.

Election corruption has become an "act of faith", it has to be believed to be seen.
Correct.

It has become an article of religious faith among Republicans that when a Republican candidate loses an election, it’s the consequence of ‘voter fraud.’

LOL. The states that the orange douche bag lost - like Georgia and Arizona - have a Republican majority. Republican governments that instituted mail-in balloting. They are now Communist in your book?

And you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously. :itsok:
Mail-In is not harvesting.

The actual bill does not prove your claims Ray

Page 33 audit is BEFORE Page 34 certification by the legislature

There are no provisions for actual facts to reject the election and no alternative other than request a new election

Do you leftists have major vision problems or something? It says right in the bill the court shall order an audit and recount in accordance with the law. And the law says if there are no problems found in a recount then the election stands as voted.

Do you leftists have major vision problems or something? It says right in the bill the court shall order an audit and recount in accordance with the law. And the law says if there are no problems found in a recount then the election stands as voted.

It says no such thing for the court to order an audit after the election is rejected

The only option given the courts is approve a new election

So, Republican state governments "tied up the welfare vote" by allowing people to vote by mail?

Are you really this big of a moron or did we catch you at a bad time? Take a break. Help you look less of a fool. :itsok:

Voting by mail was never a problem with us for people that can't vote in person. What the commies are trying to do is get everybody to vote by mail to secure the ignorant vote. The more stupid voting, the more support the Democrat party has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back