Republicans continue their assault on Democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said you want the East and West Coast to control the country, both of which tend to vote Democrat. There is a legitimate reason why the US picks it's Chief Executive the way it does.
No, I want We the People to control the country with each vote counting the same

I will shock you...
Someone who knows a candidate's platform and disagrees with me has earned the right to vote,
In 2020, all voters needed to know was that Trump was not the type of person they want to run the country.

His behavior after the election proved they were right

That doesn't even hold for registered democrats and registered republicans. So it certainly isn't true of the general electorate.

But you're right, when you say people don't vote for the candidates platform. Which is exampled by Donald Trump who ran on the republican platform from 2012, and people voted for him because of his image as a reality TV star.
Trump was voted in by the 10s of millions who were replaced by trespassers and business visas.
I presume you had trespassers and business visas working for you (here's where you deny it).

In 2020, all voters needed to know was that Trump was not the type of person they want to run the country.

His behavior after the election proved they were right
In 2020 Trump was defrauded on a massive scale. The lie you keep pushing will never be accepted by Americans. Maybe by people that call themselves Americans like you, but fraud happened and you know it.

In 2020 Trump was defrauded on a massive scale. The lie you keep pushing will never be accepted by Americans. Maybe by people that call themselves Americans like you, but fraud happened and you know it.
Voter fraud has taken on religious implications. It's something that there is no physical evidence of. And you have to be a believer, to prove it's existence.

Talk about what? Your question: Did Rump really lose or that the whole of America conspired to keep the orange douche bag down? That your question?

Sure, the next time I get high - we can exchange our fantasies. Till then, nope. But, you carry on. It is always entertaining to hear retards spin their fantasies. I'll bet this also involves JFK coming down to bless King Rump, right? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Voter fraud has taken on religious implications. It's something that there is no physical evidence of. And you have to be a believer, to prove it's existence.
Which is why all of the ballots were not going to be counted until they were needed...

Talk about what? Your question: Did Rump really lose or that the whole of America conspired to keep the orange douche bag down? That your question?

Sure, the next time I get high - we can exchange our fantasies. Till then, nope. But, you carry on. It is always entertaining to hear retards spin their fantasies. I'll bet this also involves JFK coming down to bless King Rump, right? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
No, my question was: was Trump legitimately elected?

You really shouldn't call people retards with your writing skills...lol

You do know they did a full recount and hand count in Georgia, and didn't find any significant errors. And that most recounts and audits results in Bidens lead growing over Trump.
I wasn't there.
The ballots are fine; how those ballots were gathered is another story.

Cherry picking voters is no solution

Every American over the age of 18 deserves to vote
The more Americans who vote, the better it is for the country

That is why 2020 was such a success
Also why Republicans are assaulting our Democracy
So in your world every one over 18 is TOO FUCKING STUPID TO FIND THE WAY TO THE POLLING TO VOTE.

Can't have them get off their LAZY ASSES.......and go vote huh. That is VOTER SUPPRESSION..........HUH.

You are a PATHETIC LIAR TROLL

Oh...........BTW.

Why are you Murdering Americans?

It says nothing of the kind

It merely says they approve the results or not
Nothing about suspicions, actual evidence or fraud
Just vote the way they want the results to go

Is that what you approve of?

That is EXPLICITLY the way it is supposed to be. If a state wanted the legislature to choose Presidential electors...they can.

Yeah the West and East Coast controling and the rest of the country having to deal with it.
Well, yeah. Republicans have a lot of electoral voters but represent a minority of people in a lot of states with a relatively small amount of people. Democrats control where all the industry and financing is. Any way, here is an old time comedian who had the republicans figured out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back