Republicans Didn't Extend the Assault Weapons Ban. Guess What Happened?

AND MASS SHOOTINGS...EXPLODED

Ya dumbshit.
The vast majority of mass shooters use handguns and thats a fact.
When a government wants to take away firearms you can guarantee they want to do something the people wont approve of ...vigorously.
This has been shown everywhere it's been done.

I'll tell you what happened....
Absolutely nothing.
Oh...I dropped out of high school and retired at 46.
High school was boring to me and college has gotten to be useless.
Now if these dumbasses would get a degree that was actually useful I could see it but the price for college is ridiculous,the gov should have never gotten into the college loan business.
No degree will ever be as useful as an AR. :uhoh3:

What Gen Z doesn’t realize is that we literally could not care any less what they like, want or believe, and we are FULLY PREPARED and WILLING to use our guns ON THEM if they try to further regulate or restrict them.,
That is exactly your problem. People are doing just that, dope.

Oh .. so the AWB expiration is the cause of mass shootings? Nothing to do with the mental state of the shooters?
Math is hard.png

No surprise at all.

Most of the posters here are old non-college educated white men. That's Trump base. What they don't realize is that young people consistently want more gun control. Gen Z is the first generation to endure active shooter drills in schools. They consistently identify access to guns, and particularly assault rifles, as a big, big problem.

Eventually, as the Boomers die off, Gen Z will get older, and they will implement more gun control. It's only a matter of time.

And genzs still don't realize even if you vanish every gun in the world right now the criminals and nutballs that want to hurt people, the sickos, the thugs, the degenerates and psychos will still be here.

And they also want gun control instead of actually solving the problem. I'm 47 but I remember when there weren't shootings. Well, guns haven't changed, people have always owned guns, there is more gun restrictions now than when I was a kid. So why the shootings when 35 years ago they didn't happen? Society changed. Maybe genz is the problem.

Just yelling gun control doesn't fix anything. It's a dumb and lazy response to a problem that is just that, a response. It isn't a solution. The solution lies in what's different in our society than from 40 years, fix that and you solve the problem.

No surprise at all.

Most of the posters here are old non-college educated white men. That's Trump base. What they don't realize is that young people consistently want more gun control. Gen Z is the first generation to endure active shooter drills in schools. They consistently identify access to guns, and particularly assault rifles, as a big, big problem.

Eventually, as the Boomers die off, Gen Z will get older, and they will implement more gun control. It's only a matter of time.

See article 5 of the Constitution.

And genzs still don't realize even if you vanish every gun in the world right now the criminals and nutballs that want to hurt people, the sickos, the thugs, the degenerates and psychos will still be here.

And they also want gun control instead of actually solving the problem. I'm 47 but I remember when there weren't shootings. Well, guns haven't changed, people have always owned guns, there is more gun restrictions now than when I was a kid. So why the shootings when 35 years ago they didn't happen? Society changed. Maybe genz is the problem.

Just yelling gun control doesn't fix anything. It's a dumb and lazy response to a problem that is just that, a response. It isn't a solution. The solution lies in what's different in our society than from 40 years, fix that and you solve the problem.
I’m happy to respond to the most despondent criminals in a world without guns.

No surprise at all.

Looks more like the timeline of when liberal democrat policies started in big cities.

No surprise at all.

1670857656810513.jpg

Forum List

Back