Republicans, don’t you want

The air is clean, the Democratic Party has not proposed a thing to make the air cleaner than it is today

The Republican Party, President Nixon created the EPA, Environment Protection Agency. To clean up the mess made by the Democrats before him. Democrats that ran industry.
Today republicans and the Supreme Court took the epas power away. Put it back on Congress, who refuse to act because they are controlled by global warming deniers. So we need to vote out gwd’s

Today republicans and the Supreme Court took the epas power away. Put it back on Congress, who refuse to act because they are controlled by global warming deniers. So we need to vote out gwd’s

Yes, because EPA was ABUSING its power.

Dumbass.

I do believe liberals grow government, hire entire departments to deal with things like mental health. Every one of those secretaries makes a decent living. Yea, democrats create government jobs. What percent of jobs are government? And we pay them well. You would pay all government jobs less? Start with congress.

My Republican buddy is county clerk. Was a cop, won the election, gave himself an inflation raise now he makes $100k. And a pension after 2 terms. So a cop pension and a politician pension coming soon.
Cut the deadwood first then we'll see. Cut all diversity crap and anything else that's unnecessary that's been built in to leach off taxpayers

Alternative energy?
Alternative energy is already a proven failure. The Democratic Party's Inflation Reduction Act includes provisions to provide a trillion dollars to prop up the failed Alternative energy industry.

Further we have seen the failure of Alternatives in England and Europe, California and Texas.

We can not afford to waste our natural resources and thousands of square miles of land on a proven failure.

Let's start small: What guns laws would keep guns away from nuts? How do you define a 'nut?'

To the list below, we can now add Catholics, and any parents who do not want their children to be brainwashed, groomed, and abused by pedophiles.

1687116203724.png

To strengthen social security and Medicare?
If the Democratic party continues to destroy our economy, we will need SS an Medicare. Why does the Democratic Party spend the money that is suppose to be held in a trust fund for these two programs?

And, to tell you the truth, I would rather have a good job, and less government, which results in me being able to afford to retire without government programs.

Legalizing pot, many states are already doing that? Why do you need Republicans to legalize pot.

And of course, we have yet to see the full effects of how the marijuana industry is effecting public house and crime. Definitely a negative.

None of the three dispensaries in my town have been broken into or robbed.

I remember my friends grow operations being robbed when it was illegal. So legalizing it took all that away.

My town worried it would bring a bad element but turns out us pot heads are all good people

I’ll start with why legalize pot. It’s harmless, a great economy to add to your community, it’s good if you are sick, and people don’t get wrapped up in the injustice system over a joint.
Ok. That’s why you’re for it. Others aren’t required to agree.

Is it really harmless? It’s debatable.

Are the economic benefits to the community really sufficient to overcome the detriments! It’s debatable.

It can be a benefit for some sick people. So, does that mean it has to be generally legalized? Or can it maybe just be medically legalized — like certain other drugs are?

I happen to agree that getting people involved in the criminal Justice system over a joint is a waste. Bad policy. But that can perhaps be addressed, to some extent, by drafting laws which reasonably take mere simple possession into account.

Alternative energy is already a proven failure. The Democratic Party's Inflation Reduction Act includes provisions to provide a trillion dollars to prop up the failed Alternative energy industry.

Further we have seen the failure of Alternatives in England and Europe, California and Texas.

We can not afford to waste our natural resources and thousands of square miles of land on a proven failure.
We are way to primitive to suggest the way we do it now is the best way to get energy. In 200 years they’ll laugh at negative people like you who wanted to continue burning coal.

We should also get fair elections. I think 2000 and 2004 were stolen you think 2020 was. At least we agree shady shit happens.
I hope the Justice department, fbi and Supreme Court aren’t playing politics too.
A lot of your list is silly but thanks for the reply. For example, there is no war against Christmas.
All of my items can be confirmed using google:

You mean, Unions, another layer of government between my work and the people I choose to work for? I do not need the government to force Unions into every aspect of our economy and my labor.
Maybe I would bend on government employees unionizing. Let’s start by taking the police Union away for police and see how they accept it.

And take pensions away from politicians.

Women to have the right to choose?
Women already have the right to choose. We have found the cure that results in your medical procedure. All women should choose preventative medicine to prevent the medical condition that results in such a cruel barbaric medical procedure. It is the 21st century and preventative care or medicine is the best route for women.

All of my items can be confirmed using google:
The only ones pushing for a war on Christmas is republicans. They’d love to divide us on that. Get poor Christian’s to vote against their own financial interests because of a bullshit socia wedge issues

Police reform?
Yes, we do want police reform, but not the kind that the Democratic party is practicing today. Letting violent criminals free. Allowing shoplifting. And persecuting the police forces as well as defunding the police.

Our whole criminal justice system needs reforming and the democratic party does nothing but make things worst every year.

Forum List

Back