Republicans, don’t you want

High paying jobs. My dad worked for ford motor. Those years the company had record profits. But they could make even more in mexico. We should have tariffed them if they left. Regulate

Yep, I had family working at GM, one came to OK of vacation for two weeks, someone at the plant was punching him in and out everyday. He was a union rep and wasn't accountable to anyone. You can't keep a company profitable with people stealing from them.

There are small to midsize conservative towns in America who grow into democratic metropolis’

Maybe the problem is, the only way you can grow is on the backs of poor blacks and immigrants. If you only hired conservatives your town wouldn’t grow.

A lot of companies didnt move to Indiana because governor Mike Pence was too conservative. Smart people don’t want to transfer to a place with bad public schools and poorly educated workers. They go where public schools are well funded.

BS, we spend more per pupil than any other country and they are still beating us in education. How much money you spend on schools doesn't automatically equate to a quality education.

What do you want? For example, if you are against the epa, you must be for something other than clean air.

As with any federal agency, the EPA has grown beyond recognition, they are trying to exert powers never authorized by congress just to try to justify their existence. They just got a major bitch slap from SCOTUS for trying to regulate every mud puddle in the country.

We are way to primitive to suggest the way we do it now is the best way to get energy. In 200 years they’ll laugh at negative people like you who wanted to continue burning coal.
Alternative energy has increased the use of coal.

Using inefficient, alternatives/renewables is a huge mistake. Nothing being built is bigger hence nothing being built uses more coal than the alternative/renewable heavy industry.

The cost is over $50 trillion dollars. The cost is so high because you have to build so many, it never ends, forever building solar panels and wind turbines.

And you naively believe what? The future is alternatives/renewables? That building more somehow does not increase our use of oil and coal.

Naive

Clean air?
Gun laws that keep guns away from nuts?
To legalize pot?
Alternative energy?
To strengthen social security and Medicare?
Labor to have a seat at the table?
Women to have the right to choose?
Police reform?
Separation of Church and state?
We have clean air,
We have enough gun laws.
Alternative energy is best acheived by de regulation and free markets.
Social security and medicare cannot be strengthened.
Labor has enough of a seat
Chose what?
Separation of chruch and state is not threatened.

Im for legalizing all drugs for censenting adults and eliminating ALl public services including medical care for addicts

Clean air?
Gun laws that keep guns away from nuts?
To legalize pot?
Alternative energy?
To strengthen social security and Medicare?
Labor to have a seat at the table?
Women to have the right to choose?
Police reform?
Separation of Church and state?
A seat at the table? What the hell does that mean? Democrats have been in charge for most of the last century. How clean is the air? Legalize the sale of drugs? What exactly should women have the right to choose? To hire someone to kill their unborn child? All the rest of the stuff we already have but democrats would rather follow a mentally impaired drooling nut case down the road to ruin.

I lived in the foothills of riverside county, the whole area was taken over by marijuana farmers. An old couple got killed right after they sold their stash, killed in their own home. Another man mysteriously died that was growing. This is in one small area of riverside county.

The drug farms are ran by the Mexican cartel, at least many of them.
Other drug farms are ran by white trash, under-educated, could not get another job, thugs.
And certainly we find ordinary people just trying to make a buck.

But it the bad element runs around on quads with AR-15 assault rifles with killer bull mastiffs. A dangerous business any way you look at it.

Here, in California, we've legalized it, but we've saddled the legal market with so much in taxes and regulatory burdens that it cannot compete with the black market that was always here before.

All we've accomplished, by increasing the social acceptability of it, and therefore the demand, has been to grow the black market, to accommodate nearly all the new demand, and to greatly magnify all the ills associated with this drug and the market of it.

I lived in the foothills of riverside county, the whole area was taken over by marijuana farmers. An old couple got killed right after they sold their stash, killed in their own home. Another man mysteriously died that was growing. This is in one small area of riverside county.

The drug farms are ran by the Mexican cartel, at least many of them.
Other drug farms are ran by white trash, under-educated, could not get another job, thugs.
And certainly we find ordinary people just trying to make a buck.

But it the bad element runs around on quads with AR-15 assault rifles with killer bull mastiffs. A dangerous business any way you look at it.
I remember when I was in college my buddy took me to his home town saline mi. They had a Saline Mafia. All over pot.

Now I’m sure now that they can’t sell pot they’ll move on to cocaine, fentanyl or heroine.

Also, these illegal pot farmers in Michigan just sell their pot to states where pot isn’t legal yet.

Clean air? Yep

Gun laws that keep guns away from nuts? How about we enforce the laws we already have. And prosecute felons that use guns in crimes federally, since blue shithole States aren't doing it.

To legalize pot? Nope

Alternative energy? Only if it's not federally subsidized.

To strengthen social security and Medicare? The only way to do that sensibly is raise the retirement age.

Labor to have a seat at the table? They already have a seat at the table.

Women to have the right to choose? They made their choice when they chose to engage in behavior that created the child in the first place. Then it's time for the child to have a choice.

Police reform? If you mean by reform, we give the police the latitude to actually do their job and back them if they make a simple mistake, I'm all for it.

Separation of Church and state? We already have more than the Constitution requires.

Any questions?

Why no to pot? It’s not causing a problem. Do you want to make booze illegal?

Raise the retirement age on who? I’m 52. If it’s on people younger than me, sure why not?

We do not need the Democratic Parties, Idea of Separation of Church and State. Our nation was built on the belief of God, our nation was built to give people a place to worship God, as we like. The Democratic Party is busy destroying the church and any connection to our country, which is not what separation of Church and State means.
Us atheists love it that we’re free to not worship too. And our government is secular.

1. Calling Republicans racists without proof just proves you have a very low IQ
2. Calling us "deplorables" or other stupid epithets won't win you any votes
3. Having traditional Christian values, attending church, owning guns, or being pro-life covers a lot of the electorate
4. Being against parental rights, or teaching bullshit history, or pushing deviant behaviors will also lose dems voters.

View attachment 796478
I bet you are celebrating Juneteenth today aren’t you?

Why no to pot? It’s not causing a problem. Do you want to make booze illegal?

Raise the retirement age on who? I’m 52. If it’s on people younger than me, sure why not?

This is a small reason why people like you should never be taken seriously.
No one, NO ONE, that is suggesting raising the age is talking about people anywhere near your age.

I said college
Point is, maybe we will also be the first to make college free for the masses. If you really want to get the most out of your citizens you’d encourage that.

Now Notre Dame, Duke and Harvard don’t have to be free.

In Michigan we have UofM, MSU, Eastern michigan university, western, central, northern Michigan university. No Southern.

What if all the Northern, central, eastern and centrals were free or at least a lot less? That would be cool. At least one or two big state subsidized schools. The private schools can do whatever they want. The big schools like UOfM can do what they want

This is a small reason why people like you should never be taken seriously.
No one, NO ONE, that is suggesting raising the age is talking about people anywhere near your age.
Explain. Are you saying I’m safe from cuts? Then I’m all for it.

I bet you are celebrating Juneteenth today aren’t you?
Yep, here we are!!

top-view-shot-of-african-american-family-lying-on-their-backs.jpg

Yep, I had family working at GM, one came to OK of vacation for two weeks, someone at the plant was punching him in and out everyday. He was a union rep and wasn't accountable to anyone. You can't keep a company profitable with people stealing from them.

This did happen I can confirm. When my brother was mid management he dealt with this.

1. they were still profitable despite this.
2. don’t throw the baby out with the bath water.

I agree. Unions can’t have the power to protect that behavior. I don’t believe this happens after the Bush Great Recession where GM went bankrupt and ford union had to take cuts.

You mean, Unions, another layer of government between my work and the people I choose to work for? I do not need the government to force Unions into every aspect of our economy and my labor.
My dad worked for Ford 20 years and retired with a pension when he was 60. He’s 80. Still getting that pension. God bless the Union.

When they outsourced the cafeteria they paid close to minimum wage. He did the math if he kept working he would make $300 more a month than if he just retired. God bless the Union.

If you are a worker you should like unions. Unless you are the small percentage of workers who makes more than everyone else. Like me. I wouldn’t unionize my company. They pay me a fair wage. If they didn’t I’d say the place needs a Union. I’m sure all the people who make way less than me feel differently. Unless they are fooled by you

Forum List

Back