Republicans, don’t you want

Clean air?
You're a dumbass.
-- Maybe Biden should monetarily fine Canada for polluting the US east coast with its forrest fire smoke.

Gun laws that keep guns away from nuts?

None of the gun laws that exist now keep Chicago from being a slaughterhouse every weekend.

BTW, what law allows the IRS to raid hun stores and seize gun owner records?

To legalize pot?

NO

Alternative energy

Political agendas don't drive ingenuity & innovation. They destroy economies.

To strengthen social security and Medicare?

Democrats have held both Houses of Congress and tbe WH numerous times and have never done so. SS & Medicare are only i.portant to Democrats at election time when rhey engage in fear-mongering.

Labor to have a seat at the table?

It not a 'seat at the table' I'm worried about. It's Democrats being 'In Bed' with Unions like the Teachers' Union that is preying on children.

Women to have the right to choose?

I oppose the Democrat 'Death Cult'

Police reform?

By reform, Democrats mean 'Defund'.
And 'No'.

Separation of Church and state?

Let me know when 'the state' stops targeting religion, specifically Christians, Catholics, allowing extremists to burn churches to the ground, etc...

I'm all for reigning in DOJ, FBI, & Democrats

My dad worked for Ford 20 years and retired with a pension when he was 60. He’s 80. Still getting that pension. God bless the Union.

When they outsourced the cafeteria they paid close to minimum wage. He did the math if he kept working he would make $300 more a month than if he just retired. God bless the Union.

If you are a worker you should like unions. Unless you are the small percentage of workers who makes more than everyone else. Like me. I wouldn’t unionize my company. They pay me a fair wage. If they didn’t I’d say the place needs a Union. I’m sure all the people who make way less than me feel differently. Unless they are fooled by you
Fooled?

You made a list of what appears to be things you are voting for? In that list is Unions, you just said you dont want unions in your company? But you are stating you are voting for a political party that will force companies to unionize.

You dont want unions in your company, I dont want unions. But you disagree with me? You believe unions should be forced onto corporations, companies, businesses. And I stated I dont want the government to force unions. But I am the one fooling people, while your reply to me puts you on both sides of the fence?

Good for everyone else but not you and when I agree with you, and people then agree with me, they are fooled by me?

You got me there, we want unions for everyone else, the government can force unions on everyone else, except for where I work and you work.

Yes......we can do all of those things without letting the democrat party destroy the country...

Women have the right to chose ...... but they don't have the right to chose an innocent baby being murdered in the womb.

None of those things gets better with the democrat party in control...they get worse....just look at the democrat party cities and the nightmares they have become.
So women have the right to choose… but only the choices YOU approve of.

Hmmm

That could be illegal as well, you're right. But one evil doesn't justify another. Children shouldn't be exposed to homosexuality, because at a young age, they're like sponges. They're very impressionable and malleable. They can easily develop an unhealthy homosexual orientation.
That’s fucking nonsense

That’s fucking nonsense
The children will get confused and will be influenced by these flaming homosexuals and transsexuals. I would keep my children clear of such corruption, allowing them to develop a healthy, heterosexual orientation.

Fooled?

You made a list of what appears to be things you are voting for? In that list is Unions, you just said you dont want unions in your company? But you are stating you are voting for a political party that will force companies to unionize.

You dont want unions in your company, I dont want unions. But you disagree with me? You believe unions should be forced onto corporations, companies, businesses. And I stated I dont want the government to force unions. But I am the one fooling people, while your reply to me puts you on both sides of the fence?

Good for everyone else but not you and when I agree with you, and people then agree with me, they are fooled by me?

You got me there, we want unions for everyone else, the government can force unions on everyone else, except for where I work and you work.

For me, my brother and his sons, we don't benefit from unions. I'm not worried about us. I'm worried about the masses. It's the middle class that's struggling not me and mine.

Good for them!!!

Recently Biden spoke to the Unions, who endorse him.

“A lot of politicians in this country can't say the word 'union.' I'm not one of them. I'm proud to say the word. I'm proud to be the most pro-union president in American history,” Biden said, prompting chants of “four more years.”

Now is when you bash unions/labor. Go ahead.

That could be illegal as well, you're right. But one evil doesn't justify another. Children shouldn't be exposed to homosexuality, because at a young age, they're like sponges. They're very impressionable and malleable. They can easily develop an unhealthy homosexual orientation.
Children shouldn't be exposed to any sexuality at a young age. My parents let me watch Porky's and the John Byner comedy hour.

Remember this show from Canada? Why are Americans so hung up on sexuality. But take your kids to gun ranges? Sure! Watch a movie where 100 people die (John Wick)? Why not right?

The children will get confused and will be influenced by these flaming homosexuals and transsexuals. I would keep my children clear of such corruption, allowing them to develop a healthy, heterosexual orientation.
That's right. Don't take your kids to a gay parade. But if you do happen upon one, don't say disparaging words about them to your impressionable children. Explain to them we are all gods children and GOD DOESN'T MAKE MISTAKES.

In my opinion God sent gays to deal with our overpopulation problem. Gays aren't the problem it's mass breeders. Even you guys admit one of the biggest problems in our country are breeders who get abortions. It's murder. Gays aren't murdering anyone. Hetero women are.

That's rich.....Are you mandating a full background check on a 10-year old?

See this 1954 Marlin 336C in .35 Rem?.....I was ten when my dad gave to me when I killed my first deer with it.

Now because of the dems that briefly held sway I can't even gift my guns to my grown children/grandchildren without doing paperwork.....Dems can FOAD.....Hopefully we get shed of them this November and put things right again. Dems are a plague that kill our freedoms.

View attachment 796388

Yea, we need to know if your grandkids are responsible before you give them WMD's.

That's rich.....Are you mandating a full background check on a 10-year old?

See this 1954 Marlin 336C in .35 Rem?.....I was ten when my dad gave to me when I killed my first deer with it.

Now because of the dems that briefly held sway I can't even gift my guns to my grown children/grandchildren without doing paperwork.....Dems can FOAD.....Hopefully we get shed of them this November and put things right again. Dems are a plague that kill our freedoms.

View attachment 796388
Did your dad send you out in the woods by yourself with that gun? Did he leave it loaded and not locked up in the house? Did he just let you take it to your room and pretend you were a cowboy? Or did he go out with you to hunt and took the gun away from you after the hunt was done?

A good law would be parents have to keep their guns locked up. If your kid gets a hold of your gun and murders someone, you should lose everything you have. Your kid may get out of jail at 18 but you will be penniless when he gets out. In fact I might even be open to indentured servitude for 20 years after he gets out.

For me, my brother and his sons, we don't benefit from unions. I'm not worried about us. I'm worried about the masses. It's the middle class that's struggling not me and mine.

Good for them!!!

Recently Biden spoke to the Unions, who endorse him.

“A lot of politicians in this country can't say the word 'union.' I'm not one of them. I'm proud to say the word. I'm proud to be the most pro-union president in American history,” Biden said, prompting chants of “four more years.”

Now is when you bash unions/labor. Go ahead.
your father would not like the UAW if he works for GM today.

Obama had most the union workers fired, then rehired workers paying them $10 hr. Saved GM billions. At the same time they destroyed the stock value of GM, destroying many peoples savings.

The middle classes do not struggle because they are not union. They struggle because the government raises the cost of living, because the government creates inflation. People struggle because Government rules and regulations and laws make it extremely expensive to live.

Yes, Unions you do not want in your company, but they are good for everyone else. I say we unionize your pay and make it the same as the new General Motors workers get.

Okay .. so a hollow list of "feel-good" items that you're not able to articulate. Got it.

Thanks

We could implement 10 common sense gun legislation bills. Each of them will not solve gun violence. But if each of them lowers gun violence 5% then that's a 50% reduction in gun deaths.

Obama had most the union workers fired, then rehired workers paying them $10 hr. Saved GM billions. At the same time they destroyed the stock value of GM, destroying many peoples savings.

The middle classes do not struggle because they are not union. They struggle because the government raises the cost of living, because the government creates inflation. People struggle because Government rules and regulations and laws make it extremely expensive to live.

Yes, Unions you do not want in your company, but they are good for everyone else. I say we unionize your pay and make it the same as the new General Motors workers get.
My dad hated the lazy bad workers who worked at Ford. He told them they were going to cost them all their jobs and god damn if the Lincoln ford plant didn't up and move away.

It's hard to defend the auto union workers at Ford and GM when my dad worked there. They were pieces of shit most of them.

Did your dad send you out in the woods by yourself with that gun? Did he leave it loaded and not locked up in the house? Did he just let you take it to your room and pretend you were a cowboy? Or did he go out with you to hunt and took the gun away from you after the hunt was done?

A good law would be parents have to keep their guns locked up. If your kid gets a hold of your gun and murders someone, you should lose everything you have. Your kid may get out of jail at 18 but you will be penniless when he gets out. In fact I might even be open to indentured servitude for 20 years after he gets out.

I agree in large part with parental accountability: however...

What happens when a young thug / gang-banger who has no father - only a single working mom - gets a gun and commits a mass shooting / murder?

Defund the police?
Disarm law-abiding citizens?
Jail citizens who legally defend themselves?

These seem to be 3 of the Democrats' top solutions to such a problem.

GM went bankrupt. That wasn't Obama's fault. Ford didn't. Obama was responsible for saving Ford, right? Can't have it both ways can you?

Republicans wanted GM to go bankrupt. That was Romney's advice. Mr Bain Capital remember? That was your candidate.

It's like blaming Clinton for NAFTA when Bush invented it and every Republican voted for it.

Forum List

Back