Republicans, don’t you want

Women already have the right to choose. We have found the cure that results in your medical procedure. All women should choose preventative medicine to prevent the medical condition that results in such a cruel barbaric medical procedure. It is the 21st century and preventative care or medicine is the best route for women.
Hopefully that’s what women do

Yes, we do want police reform, but not the kind that the Democratic party is practicing today. Letting violent criminals free. Allowing shoplifting. And persecuting the police forces as well as defunding the police.

Our whole criminal justice system needs reforming and the democratic party does nothing but make things worst every year.
My friend works at LuLu Lemon. The blacks blatantly steal, employees are told not to persue and security comes too late. Then they try to return it cause it don’t fit

Separation of Church and state?
We do not need the Democratic Parties, Idea of Separation of Church and State. Our nation was built on the belief of God, our nation was built to give people a place to worship God, as we like. The Democratic Party is busy destroying the church and any connection to our country, which is not what separation of Church and State means.

The only ones pushing for a war on Christmas is republicans. They’d love to divide us on that. Get poor Christian’s to vote against their own financial interests because of bullshit social wedge issues
Every one of those "wedge issues" will cost dems votes. How many votes will pushing the deviant agenda cost them?
1687116935798.png

1687116954881.png

Every one of those "wedge issues" will cost dems votes. How many votes will pushing the deviant agenda cost them?
View attachment 796476
View attachment 796477
They do add up

The racists

The religious. Anti gay, pro lifers

The poor who love guns

I know someone who has benefited from student loan forgiveness and still she’s a trump supporter. Biden hooked her up she don’t care because she’s a racist.

None of the three dispensaries in my town have been broken into or robbed.

I remember my friends grow operations being robbed when it was illegal. So legalizing it took all that away.

My town worried it would bring a bad element but turns out us pot heads are all good people
I lived in the foothills of riverside county, the whole area was taken over by marijuana farmers. An old couple got killed right after they sold their stash, killed in their own home. Another man mysteriously died that was growing. This is in one small area of riverside county.

The drug farms are ran by the Mexican cartel, at least many of them.
Other drug farms are ran by white trash, under-educated, could not get another job, thugs.
And certainly we find ordinary people just trying to make a buck.

But it the bad element runs around on quads with AR-15 assault rifles with killer bull mastiffs. A dangerous business any way you look at it.

They do add up The racists The religious. Anti gay, pro lifers
The poor who love guns
I know someone who has benefited from student loan forgiveness and still she’s a trump supporter. Biden hooked her up she don’t care because she’s a racist.
1. Calling Republicans racists without proof just proves you have a very low IQ
2. Calling us "deplorables" or other stupid epithets won't win you any votes
3. Having traditional Christian values, attending church, owning guns, or being pro-life covers a lot of the electorate
4. Being against parental rights, or teaching bullshit history, or pushing deviant behaviors will also lose dems voters.

1687117614882.png

I do believe liberals grow government, hire entire departments to deal with things like mental health. Every one of those secretaries makes a decent living. Yea, democrats create government jobs. What percent of jobs are government? And we pay them well. You would pay all government jobs less? Start with congress.

My Republican buddy is county clerk. Was a cop, won the election, gave himself an inflation raise now he makes $100k. And a pension after 2 terms. So a cop pension and a politician pension coming soon.
You would pay all government jobs less? Start with congress.
we don't get to vote for or against their pay raises.

IMO, first thing to be stopped during a gvt shutdown is their paychecks.

My friend works at LuLu Lemon. The blacks blatantly steal, employees are told not to persue and security comes too late. Then they try to return it cause it don’t fit
I love that idea of not charging flash mobs stealing stores blind,

Wonder if I can get 30-40 people to hit Gander Mountain, Cabalas, and a few other major gun stores.

Clean air?
Gun laws that keep guns away from nuts?
To legalize pot?
Alternative energy?
To strengthen social security and Medicare?
Labor to have a seat at the table?
Women to have the right to choose?
Police reform?
Separation of Church and state?

Clean air? Yep

Gun laws that keep guns away from nuts? How about we enforce the laws we already have. And prosecute felons that use guns in crimes federally, since blue shithole States aren't doing it.

To legalize pot? Nope

Alternative energy? Only if it's not federally subsidized.

To strengthen social security and Medicare? The only way to do that sensibly is raise the retirement age.

Labor to have a seat at the table? They already have a seat at the table.

Women to have the right to choose? They made their choice when they chose to engage in behavior that created the child in the first place. Then it's time for the child to have a choice.

Police reform? If you mean by reform, we give the police the latitude to actually do their job and back them if they make a simple mistake, I'm all for it.

Separation of Church and state? We already have more than the Constitution requires.

Any questions?

Id like to see you republicans build up a city to be as big as Detroit, have poor people migrate there for good paying jobs then 20 years later have all those jobs go away and see how republicans handle it.

I know. You’d be tougher on crime. I probably would too. I’m watching a show 60 days in. There’s this guy in for murder causing trouble and threatening the guard who’s outnumbered 20 to 1. Why aren’t we putting that murderer down? If hes in prison and not trying to reform, kill him

If you commiecrats were more business friendly, maybe that wouldn't happen.

And I don't believe in 3 strikes your out, it should be 3 strikes and you're dead. There would be an automatic review of the 3rd strike and if it's ruled you received a fair trial, you're dead within 2 days. If you going to file appeals you'd damn well better do it on the first two. These assholes that have rap sheets as long as your arm have already proven they can live in a civilizes society.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back