Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. Their failed arguments are examined here:

who is dehumanizing who?

Bob Blaylock said: Killing an innocent child in cold blood is simply wrong, and not something that ought to be allowed in any civilized society. • ¥ • bbblylck.23.09.06 #220

All Saint Bobblaylock can do is to pontificate about something he has no reasonable entitlement to control.

He has no rational logic based argument for why he wants to force Jewish women to subject their bodies into forced full term gestation to the backward Confederate state of Mississippi because Mississippi is somehow more civilized than Ohio.

Saint Bobblaylock has attached his mind to the Republican Party’s obsession with the Catholic world view that life begins at conception and conformity to that belief is the only way that human beings can be behaved enough to live in a civilized society like the United Christian Nation States of America is supposed to be.

So if a person of Jewish faith as an example has a worldview that protected personhood begins at birth, Saint Bobblaylock is contending in has arguments for years that American Jews are detrimental to civilization that must protect life from the moment of conception.

Saint Bobblaylock is dehumanizing Jews through participation in the Republican Party crusade to save Baby Fetus by issuing conception certificates instead of birth certificates as most civilized societies do.

Bob Blaylock said: “There are no persons, then, for example, on North Sentinel Island, where, as far as we know, no government exists of sufficient sophistication to create records or birth certificates? bbblylck.23.11.15 #610

nf.23.11.24 #232 to bbblylck.23.09.06 #220

The only forced gestation are those created by rape. So your entire premise fails.

All other gestations are consensual

But you’ll keep babbling, won’t you

Sorry, provide the quote, I don’t click links supplied by the dishonest.
HeyNorm said: The only forced gestation are those created by rape. hynrm.23.11.24 #241

The truth is that rape is forcible sexual assault that does not necessarily involve a vagina. • ¥ • A rapist in no way can force full term gestation on a woman unless they can restrict the freedom of the woman they inseminated for the full 8-9 months that gestating a fetus requires. • ¥¥ • But why do it that way when a rapist who wants to create a baby can kidnap his victim and take her to Texas or Alabama or Mississippi where the white Christian male Republicans in the state governments will hold her hostage for the rapist. • ¥¥¥ • nf.23.11.24 #11,951 to hynrm.23.11.24 #241

nf.23.11.24 #244

HeyNorm said: The only forced gestation are those created by rape. hynrm.23.11.24 #241

The truth is that rape is forcible sexual assault that does not necessarily involve a vagina. • ¥ • A rapist in no way can force full term gestation on a woman unless they can restrict the freedom of the woman they inseminated for the full 8-9 months that gestating a fetus requires. • ¥¥ • But why do it that way when a rapist who wants to create a baby can kidnap his victim and take her to Texas or Alabama or Mississippi where the white Christian male Republicans in the state governments will hold her hostage for the rapist. • ¥¥¥ • nf.23.11.24 #11,951 to hynrm.23.11.24 #241

nf.23.11.24 #244

You are a mindless chump.

You are a mindless chump.
How So?

nf.23.11.24 #244 #247

How So?

nf.23.11.24 #244 #247

So, you think BJs cause gestation lil guy?

You are one laughable lil gurl.

Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. It is why Republicans are suffering politically since they won a states rights argument with the Dobbs decision.

But state’s rights do not supersede individual right’s including the unenumerated individual right to privacy for impregnated women.

One of Saint Ding’s failed arguments goes something like this:

ding said: It's extremely clear that the reason you are playing word games in your dehumanization of human life is to make it easier to kill them and dismiss their right to life. dvng. #4,716

An argument based upon what Saint Ding thinks I am thinking being evil, is not an argument at all.

Protected unborn life from the instant of conception has not been a norm for Americans for centuries. The norm the past fifty years has been that protected life begins at reasonable expectation of life outside the womb.

Saint Heynorm does the same thing by accusing me of thinking ZEFs are worthless clump of cells,

HeyNorm said: “ ….. all they are carrying is a worthless clump of cells, right? Like a parasite, right?” hynrm.23.11.19 #772

I don’t think that at all. My response is here:
nf.23.11.21 #11,948 to hynrm.23.11.19 #772

nf.23.11.21 #1
How many years have you been at this now? you have not only not changed any minds but you have lost ground in the courts...good job comrade.

See #610 Bob Blaylock said: “There are no persons, on North Sentinel Island, where, …….. no government exists ….. to create ……..birth certificates? Absurdity610
Bob Blaylock said: So, personhood is dependent on government recognition, and on the issuance of a government paper that recognized that person as such? • ¥ • bbblylck.23.11.15 #610 to nf.23.10.25 #609
Bob Blaylock said: Retarded, illiterate, malfunctioning AI 'bot says what? bbblylck.23.11.24 #233
Saints Bobblaylock and Ding dehumanize me as an AI ‘Bot because he cannot suffer the humility of having his worldview that protected life begins at conception suffer the collapse that truth begets to their living such a malicious lie that forms the basis of their Sainthood.
But in POST ck.23.11.15 #610 Saint Bobblaylock fraudulently revised my argument to be me saying that protected personhood is dependent on government recognition, and on the issuance of a government paper. Saint Bobblaylock Is a liar because I absolutely do not believe such an absurd statement as that could possibly be true.

Is it my imagination, or is your level of retardation and illiteracy increasing?

You seem, now, to be more retarded, and more illiterate, and more generally incoherent and incomprehensible, by a wide margin, than when you started this thread.

Do I correctly remember that once, not terribly long ago, you were capable of writing like an actual human being, instead of like a very buggy, malfunctioning attempt at an Eliza- or Racter-style AI?

Is it my imagination, or is your level of retardation and illiteracy increasing?

You seem, now, to be more retarded, and more illiterate, and more generally incoherent and incomprehensible, by a wide margin, than when you started this thread.

Do I correctly remember that once, not terribly long ago, you were capable of writing like an actual human being, instead of like a very buggy, malfunctioning attempt at an Eliza- or Racter-style AI?
The guy actually thinks gestation can be a result of oral sex.

🤪🤪🤪

Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. It is why Republicans are suffering politically since they won a states rights argument with the Dobbs decision.

But state’s rights do not supersede individual right’s including the unenumerated individual right to privacy for impregnated women.

ding said: It's extremely clear that the reason you are playing word games in your dehumanization of human life is to make it easier to kill them and dismiss their right to life. dvng. #4,716

An argument based upon what Saint Ding thinks I am thinking being evil, is not an argument at all.

Protected unborn life from the instant of conception has not been a norm for Americans for centuries. The norm the past fifty years has been that protected life begins at reasonable expectation of life outside the womb.

Saint Heynorm does the same thing by accusing me of thinking ZEFs are worthless clump of cells,

HeyNorm said: “ ….. all they are carrying is a worthless clump of cells, right? Like a parasite, right?” hynrm.23.11.19 #772

nf.23.11.21 #1

There's only one argument that has any merit. There can be no moral justification to kill a living human being for no other reason than convenience. It's just that simple.

There's only one argument that has any merit. There can be no moral justification to kill a living human being for no other reason than convenience. It's just that simple.

Agreed. And it's imperative we have less conceptions to rid ourselves if abortion. But lesser think we need more conceptions.

There can be no moral justification to kill a living human being for no other reason than convenience.
Who are you to make a ‘moral’ decision for a law abiding woman who becomes pregnant and does not want to go through childbirth for the government of state?

Can you make the argument for your desire to deprive a law abiding woman of her liberty to pursue happiness according to her sense of morality.

nf.23.21.24 #259 to vktxs.23.11.24 #257

nf.23.11.21 #1
No one is trying to do that. There are a lot of options out there.

Forum List

Back