Republicans For The Rule of Law New Ad Unfit, Unwell and Unacceptable

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
trump and his supporters are going to have a horrible time for the next 6 months or so.

There are a couple republican groups out there who are going after trump. In the way only republicans can.

Directly for the juggler.

The beauty of the ad is that all they had to do was run the tape of trump.

It's to the point and good.

trump and his supporters are going to have a horrible time for the next 6 months or so.

There are a couple republican groups out there who are going after trump. In the way only republicans can.

???????????????????????????????????????????????

UbSSuuKF.jpeg

Back to the old 25th Amendment fantasy? Already losing faith in Quid Pro Joe?

It is unfair and should not be allowed to use Donald Trump's own words and video evidence for making him look bad, foolish, in meltdown mode, etc. He has been under much pressure and everyone should be more sympathetic and give him some slack.

Mean Republicans have turned on poor Donnie. The video in the OP is kind of tame compared to other ones they have produced.

They really look like a bunch of winners, don't they???

5. Their Legal Adviser Is the Son of the 1940 Republican Nominee for President
Republicans for the Rule of Law has a legal advisory board of seven legal advisers. One of those seven advisers is Wendell Wilkie II, who is an adjunct fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and an adjunct professor at NYU. Willkie’s father, Wendell Willkie, was the 1940 Republican nominee for president. Willkie initially ran on an anti-isolationist platform, although his positions evolved during the campaign. He was beaten handily by Franklin D Roosevelt.

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

You poor thing

What will you do when you have no choice
but to face and deal with what lies ahead

Thank God everyone is carrying on about shit that is now irrelevant
and keeping themselves distracted from facing reality

Tick tock

I don't think anyone could argue he doesn't have a huge you know what.

Well, they seem to be influencing Trump in his meltdown performances lately. Tea bagger trumpoholics can no longer blame everything negative on Dems. Republicans have turned on the Emporer with no clothes.

They should, but they won't. Cuz.........."he never said that"............"he was being sarcastic"..........."all those things he said are possible"............."I drink bleach all the time"............."Dear Leader"................."fake news"............."if he said it it must be true"............."I don't care"..................so............Trump Denial Syndrome.

Well, they seem to be influencing Trump in his meltdown performances lately. Tea bagger trumpoholics can no longer blame everything negative on Dems. Republicans have turned on the Emporer with no clothes.
The only negatives are you. You live off of it. A collapse would end it though. But the results would be terrifying.

I guess you missed the last election cycle...why am I not suprised.
I love these Blue Blood Republicans.
They call to light why we ignored them in the last election and voted for Trump.

It's obvious you can't control your emotions because almost everything you post contradicts what happened the last time.

Are lolberals going to be drinking Clorox until November?

Amazing!

Oh yes! The Lincoln Project! Comprised of "recovering Republicans". I donated some $$ to them!
WHATEVER IT TAKES to get this flaming fuckwad out of office.

Last edited:

Those "Republicans" are RINOs. They have always hated Trump.

Opinions vary within both political parties. One shouldn't expect the OP's video to represent any major portion of Republican thinking. Taking a couple of minutes to look into the group responsible for the video (Republicans for the Rule of Law), I see its political director is Tim Miller. He is certainly loyal to the party of Bush/McCain lineage and never had use for Trump. Wouldn't get my hopes up if you're counting on Rule of Law to have any persuasion.

Forum List

Back