Republicans For The Rule of Law New Ad Unfit, Unwell and Unacceptable

trump and his supporters are going to have a horrible time for the next 6 months or so.
They should, but they won't. Cuz.........."he never said that"............"he was being sarcastic"..........."all those things he said are possible"............."I drink bleach all the time"............."Dear Leader"................."fake news"............."if he said it it must be true"............."I don't care"..................so............Trump Denial Syndrome.
Another way of putting is that you TDS morons do nothing but lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie.

trump and his supporters are going to have a horrible time for the next 6 months or so.

There are a couple republican groups out there who are going after trump. In the way only republicans can.

Directly for the juggler.

The beauty of the ad is that all they had to do was run the tape of trump.

It's to the point and good.

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

You poor thing

What will you do when you have no choice
but to face and deal with what lies ahead

Thank God everyone is carrying on about shit that is now irrelevant
and keeping themselves distracted from facing reality

Tick tock

I'm sorry, did you actually have something to say or are you going to just leave this black hole in the thread?

There are a couple republican groups out there who are going after trump. In the way only republicans can.

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

You poor thing

What will you do when you have no choice
but to face and deal with what lies ahead

Thank God everyone is carrying on about shit that is now irrelevant
and keeping themselves distracted from facing reality

Tick tock

I'm sorry, did you actually have something to say or are you going to just leave this black hole in the thread?

ROFLMFAO

If I toss a stick, will you go away?

TDS thread 1,453

You libs have nothing. Trump has the next 6 months to look presidential while giving press conferences on Coronavirus.

Not sure how many Republicans will abandon Trump over an ad by an obscure group who nobody has heard of outside of the 4 anti-Trumpers who formed it.

Itsatip that Bill Kristol has no influence in politics any longer.

Forum List

Back