🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

republicans get what they wish for

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
The Gist: The signs that the Supreme Court is grappling with a depleted bench are starting to show. But what has been a trickle of tie-votes, bizarre orders and slowed activity could turn into a series of orders with contradictory effects as the court is confronted with an onslaught of election-related litigation in the lead-up to Nov. 8...........hows it feel repubs to get what you wished for?

I'm pretty sure republicans didn't wish for Antonin Scalia to die.

True, but the point of the thread is their wish to appoint another Alito or Thomas, the former a theocrat and the latter a Scalia echo; in not doing their job they have created another mess - the one thing the Republican's are good at.

sure you're right but they did hold up a new judge until a new president is installed and they must bare the blame for that
You have a problem with vetting?
appraise and verify? bring it on ,,,but don't sit there in congress like nitwits doing nothing the man is more qualified than the moron thomas ,,,

sure you're right but they did hold up a new judge until a new president is installed and they must bare the blame for that

LOL. Vetting requires vetting, McConnell has not and will not allow it. The President followed through and appointed a nominee in accordance with the COTUS; McConnell has not and that is at best shameful, but not unexpected. The Republican leader cares only about one thing, getting his party back in control of the Supreme Court and the White House., as well as keeping his job.

McConnell and others in his party will burn COTUS in order to do so, and that is much worse than shameful, it is seditious.

appraise and verify? bring it on ,,,but don't sit there in congress like nitwits doing nothing the man is more qualified than the moron thomas ,,,

And much more honest than the hack Alitio.

How is it outrageous that the republicans don't want to approve an anti second amendment jurist to SCOTUS?

What evidence do you have that the nominee is anti second amendment?

How is it outrageous that the republicans don't want to approve an anti second amendment jurist to SCOTUS?

His record on the bench. Look it up.

Why should the senate waste time with hearings on a guy who has zero chance of being confirmed?

Sure, its politics, and if the roles were reversed the dems would be doing exactly the same things. Schumer and Biden are on record confirming that.

As Redfish said, his record. Here's a link with a summary of Garland's record as pertains to this discussion.
What the Heck Is a "Merrick Garland," Anyway?

Why should the senate waste time with hearings on a guy who has zero chance of being confirmed?

Sure, its politics, and if the roles were reversed the dems would be doing exactly the same things. Schumer and Biden are on record confirming that.

No! You post his record on 2nd A. rulings or STFU. A statement was made sans evidence, one which you seem to support. Thus you are either a fool, dishonest or have the evidence.

No! You post his record on 2nd A. rulings or STFU. A statement was made sans evidence, one which you seem to support. Thus you are either a fool, dishonest or have the evidence.

see post #13 then you STFU

Please tell us the nominee who didn’t get a hearing...

see post #13 then you STFU

I did, and I won't. funny how gun owners bitch and whine about the MSM and yet post a blog from this source,

SAVING LIBERTY AND LIVES

and consider the source to be informative and credible. Character assassination is what it is, and nothing more. That some will believe the conclusions was easily explained by President Lincoln, "...you can fool some of the people all of the time..."

[Full quote: "You can fool all of the people, some of the time, and all of the people, some of the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time]
Read more at: Abraham Lincoln Quotes at BrainyQuote.com

The Gist: The signs that the Supreme Court is grappling with a depleted bench are starting to show. But what has been a trickle of tie-votes, bizarre orders and slowed activity could turn into a series of orders with contradictory effects as the court is confronted with an onslaught of election-related litigation in the lead-up to Nov. 8...........hows it feel repubs to get what you wished for?

Just fine. Let's leave it like this.

Just fine. Let's leave it like this.
a true patriot lol

Forum List

Back