Republicans Have A List Of Potential Crimes and Wrongdoings By The Trump Administration

Are you OK w/the Republicans protecting Trump from known wrongdoings?

• I'm a Republican and I like the fact that this is happening

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I'm a Republican and I do not like the fact that this is happening

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a Democrat and I like the fact that this is happening

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I'm a Democrat and I do not like the fact that this is happening

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Trump and the Republicans are terrified of being held accountable.

Replace "Trump and Republicans" with "All Politicians"

Do you realize that the Left utterly vilified both McCain and Romney. Two very nice and non combative persons. End result, the GOP brings out a pit bull and now the Dems cry. Come on man. The Dems created Trump by making sh*t up about McCain (called him a warmonger) and Romney (stated he wanted to put black people back in chains).

I mean learn from history, people.

And it's a long list too.

That means they know that Trump's Administration is as corrupt as the day is long.

Republicans Reportedly Have ‘Hell’ List of Investigations They Think Dems Will Launch if They Flip House

What do you think about it?

Politicians are corrupt? You don't say? Thanks, Capt. Jihad. In other news, the Sun rises in the East.

lol

So the Trump cult's response is all politician's are corrupt, making Trump's corruption OK.

Too funny.
Nope! It has been proven obama is corrupt his administration weaponized the FBI the DOJ and the IRS and you thought that was grand. Right?
No, it hasn't. That's fake news.

And you fell for it.

Again.

Why are you so concerned with the so called Trump corruption but approved of the Obama corruption? I don’t get it! Oh................I know, your ass is butt hurt! Kerry on.
You people are truly pathetic! You refuse to deal with the disaster that is the T-Rump criminal empire and think that you can get away with it by deflecting to Obama or Clinton. . Obama was in office 8 scandal free years

Comparing presidential administrations by arrests and convictions: A warning for Trump appointees

“President Obama has run an amazingly scandal-free administration, not only he himself, but the people around him. He’s chosen people who have been pretty scandal-free.”

As Obama’s administration winds to a close, that remains true. Not one criminal indictment for anyone in the Obama administration over the entire eight years of his tenure. In fact, it is the only Presidential administration since Watergate to end with zero criminal indictments.

Now shall we tally up Trumps scandals, and the criminal charges and guilty pleas obtained by Mueller against the Trump gang?
Liar! Try again!

Thank you for that eloquent and well researched response. Now please explain....WHAT THE FUCK AM I LYING ABOUT?
All of it!

Obama's policies separated illegal kids from their coyote criminal handlers at the border and it was a good policy. The crazy left sees it a a crime during a republican administration. Republicans were shot at by a democrat activist Sanders supporter. Hollywood threatened the President of the United States with everything from assault to arson to kidnapping and freaking murder. Black employment is the highest it's been in fifty years, the GDP is around 4.1 and the DOW is around 26,000 and the crazy left wants Americans to view it as a crime? The TDS is running rampant on the left.

Why are you so concerned with the so called Trump corruption but approved of the Obama corruption? I don’t get it! Oh................I know, your ass is butt hurt! Kerry on.
You people are truly pathetic! You refuse to deal with the disaster that is the T-Rump criminal empire and think that you can get away with it by deflecting to Obama or Clinton. . Obama was in office 8 scandal free years

Comparing presidential administrations by arrests and convictions: A warning for Trump appointees

“President Obama has run an amazingly scandal-free administration, not only he himself, but the people around him. He’s chosen people who have been pretty scandal-free.”

As Obama’s administration winds to a close, that remains true. Not one criminal indictment for anyone in the Obama administration over the entire eight years of his tenure. In fact, it is the only Presidential administration since Watergate to end with zero criminal indictments.

Now shall we tally up Trumps scandals, and the criminal charges and guilty pleas obtained by Mueller against the Trump gang?
Liar! Try again!

Thank you for that eloquent and well researched response. Now please explain....WHAT THE FUCK AM I LYING ABOUT?
All of it!

Brilliant ! Just fucking brilliant! Now wipe the spit off your chin , compose yourself and try to explain WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Liar! Try again!

All of it!

Brilliant ! Just giving brilliant! Now wipe the spit off your chin , compose yourself and try to explain WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN

Ewe don’t know what “all of it” means? Figures.

Liar! Try again!

All of it!

Brilliant ! Just giving brilliant! Now wipe the spit off your chin , compose yourself and try to explain WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN

You don't seem to know what EXPAIN WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TALIKING ABOUT MEANS. You are pathetically inept at defending your position. You accused me of lying but you can't even begin to explain what the lie is, what I posted that is untrue, or offer a coherent rebuttal or documentation to support your claim. What the fuck is wrong with you!!??

Liar! Try again!

All of it!

You don't seem to know what EXPAIN WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TALIKING ABOUT MEANS. You are pathetically inept at defending your position. You accused me of lying but you can't even begin to explain what the lie is, what I posted that is untrue, or offer a coherent rebuttal or documentation to support your claim. What the fuck is wrong with you!!??
Your lies is what’s wrong with me!

All of it!

Thank you for clearly demonstrating to all who are watching that you are an inept, intellectually lazy- if not challenged- bobblehead who can't finish the stupid shit that you start.,

All of it!

Thank you for clearly demonstrating to all who are watching that you are an inept, intellectually lazy- if not challenged- bobblehead who can't finish the stupid shit that you start.,

I can’t help it that you are a habitual liar!

That means they know that Trump's Administration is as corrupt as the day is long.

Republicans Reportedly Have ‘Hell’ List of Investigations They Think Dems Will Launch if They Flip House

Politicians are corrupt? You don't say? Thanks, Capt. Jihad. In other news, the Sun rises in the East.
And some are more corrupt than others. I sure hope Donnie doesn't think your numbnuts false equivalence represents a valid defense, for his own sake....

th
th
th

th
th
th
No!

All of it!

You complain a lot

You complain a lot
Complaining? I calling someone out on their stupidity and incompetence as a debater. Someone who doesn't even know how to discuss atopic. Are you in that same category?

That means they KNOW that Trump's Administration is as corrupt as the day is long.

The Republican party knows that the Hell of 24/7 House investigations into the most corrupt regime this country has ever seen is just around the corner...That could lead to the upheaval of the Repub party like never seen before. The Trump leg humpers will head for the shadows.

Forum List

Back