Republicans have a paper thin understanding of anything

CryptoNinja

Jan 8, 2018
Whenever I research a topic such as "Byzantine Fault Tolerance" it just reminds me of what a paper thin understanding Republicans have about anything.

Global Warming? "It's cold outside so no global warming."

Gender issues? "Bible says there's only two genders and one allowed sexual preference."
This one I find particularly insulting because Genetics proves them as wrong as day and night.

Supply side economics. "Making more of something creates demand for that something"?
Really? So all we need to do is build 4 burger kings on a street corner and everyone will fill the restaurants?

It really gets painfully obvious when Republicans apply their myopic policies to things like NASA, Space, and Cyber security and the internet.

Net neutrality for instance. You really think that allowing companies to throttle your internet based on the content you watch is a good thing?

Do republicans even understand that the internet uses public infrastructure? Meaning it should be regulated the same as a public utility?

Imagine if telephones could tell you that they don't prefer certain businesses, and so they would throttle your phone useage or add fees to call Walmart, or to call customer support for your Apple products?

Republicans. The paper-thin party, for paper-thin academics.

Whenever I research a topic such as "Byzantine Fault Tolerance" it just reminds me of what a paper thin understanding Republicans have about anything.

Gender issues? "Bible says there's only two genders and one allowed sexual preference."
This one I find particularly insulting because Genetics proves them as wrong as day and night.

Supply side economics. "Making more of something creates demand for that something"?
Really? So all we need to do is build 4 burger kings on a street corner and everyone will fill the restaurants?

It really gets painfully obvious when Republicans apply their myopic policies to things like NASA, Space, and Cyber security and the internet.

Net neutrality for instance. You really think that allowing companies to throttle your internet based on the content you watch is a good thing?

Do republicans even understand that the internet uses public infrastructure? Meaning it should be regulated the same as a public utility?

Imagine if telephones could tell you that they don't prefer certain businesses, and so they would throttle your phone useage or add fees to call Walmart, or to call customer support for your Apple products?

Welcome aboard. I can’t find much in your OP to argue with.

Thanks, don't expect much Republicans to defend their advanced degrees in Mechanical Engineering or in Geology, Mining engineering? Computer science?

Hell, are there Republicans that are anything more than High schoolers?

There's Ben Carson, but he believes the Pyramids were Grain silos, so I consider him an idiot savant.

how many ID's are you going to post this under?
I can post from any source I wish. Go back to breitbart and get your talking points.
Classic!

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days, or weeks.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars

CO2 increases year after year, temperature goes up year after year? Why record cold temps? Stupid liberal.
XY is male with penis and 2 testicles. XX is female with vagina and 2 boobs.
Man with boobs, is crazy man.
An insane person agreeing with the insane, go figure.
hqdefault.jpg

CO2 increases year after year, temperature goes up year after year? Why record cold temps? Stupid liberal.
hqdefault.jpg

The fact you think you just proved your beliefs.....

hqdefault.jpg

The fact you think you just proved your beliefs.....
After 10's of thousands of years, the last 10 years of liberals, now think science is changed? Public indoctrination has done you proud.

you should wash your socks
Why?

Because I know who you are

you should wash your socks
Why?

Because I know who you are

Oh Oh Oh!!! who is it?

Farkey?

Thank you for the impressive display of liberal talking points be assured I give them all the attention they deserve.

Since you “identify” as a technologist I’m not at all surprised that you don’t see value in simplification.
Like most exceptionally successful people, real leaders share a common denominator....they all have an amazing ability to simplify problems and issues that appear to be extremely difficult and complex to most.
This ability/process allows for swift remedy and resolution.

The truth is, "many people", like todays Lefty Democrats love to create complexity in things that are relatively simple to begin with...this allows them to offer no resolution at the root...it also allows the lazy fucks to “treat” issues by throwing taxpayer cash over the top of it for an indefinite period.

Global Warming? "It's cold outside so no global warming." That's not the argument.

This one I find particularly insulting because Genetics proves them as wrong as day and night. Genetics does not.

Really? So all we need to do is build 4 burger kings on a street corner and everyone will fill the restaurants? Go to any medium-sized suburban town at lunchtime. You will find at least one intersection with fast food on each corner, and all busy.

It really gets painfully obvious when Republicans apply their myopic policies to things like NASA, Space, and Cyber security and the internet. You need to elaborate here.

Net neutrality for instance. You really think that allowing companies to throttle your internet based on the content you watch is a good thing? "You get what you pay for" has always been the accepted axiom in America.

Do republicans even understand that the internet uses public infrastructure? Meaning it should be regulated the same as a public utility? It should not be regulated at all.

Imagine if telephones could tell you that they don't prefer certain businesses, and so they would throttle your phone useage or add fees to call Walmart, or to call customer support for your Apple products? You people spend far too much time at fantastical "ifs".

Republicans. The paper-thin party, for paper-thin academics. "Physician, heal thyself!"

how many ID's are you going to post this under?
I can post from any source I wish. Go back to breitbart and get your talking points.
i mean you and your personalities.

Republicans have Paper Thin Understanding

and i've never used brietbart now have i?
Typical trumpists just try to deflect all the time. You're an obvious breitbarter.
and you are an obvious dumbass who uses multiple ID's to post shit in here.

hqdefault.jpg
To the brain-dead right, global warming means it should never snow again. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back