🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans have awoken a SLEEPING Giant.

It's now up to 100,000 that have flooded into Denver to join the protest, and in freezing weather.
And they are all looking for some one to tell them why they are there.

I think they know why they're there, and unfortunately for you every single Republican Senator and house member knows too--LOL I imagine they're all craping their pants about right now. 2018 is just two short years away.

But I imagine you never considered that--LOL A typical Reich winger usually doesn't see beyond the tip of their nose.

toon150812.jpeg
lol So you think these women voted for Republicans? If you listen to what they say, it is clear they have no idea what they are protesting against or what they are protesting for. If there is one unifying issue, it is simply that a woman lost the election to man.

I am a former Republican and changed my party status to independent as soon as Trump was nominated. Don't worry, you'll still get the ridge runner woman vote, but your TOAST with the rest. No educated woman, with integrity is going to vote for this party anymore. They've had enough out of you. Donald Trump was the final straw.
You're bitter because a woman lost to a man, but that is not the mark of being intelligent or of having integrity. It is rank sexism. Trump and other Republican office seekers will be judged on how hey perform in implementing the agenda he has laid out, not on the sexist diatribes that formed the Clinton campaign.

The protest is WAY bigger than the inauguration.
Over half million in DC alone. Over 5 million in 300 cities across the country. 80,000 to 100,000 in London and demonstrations and march around the world. Although this will have little impact on Trump, it will certain be on the minds of legislators up for election in 2 years.

It's now up to 100,000 that have flooded into Denver to join the protest, and in freezing weather.

I think they know why they're there, and unfortunately for you every single Republican Senator and house member knows too--LOL I imagine they're all craping their pants about right now. 2018 is just two short years away.

But I imagine you never considered that--LOL A typical Reich winger usually doesn't see beyond the tip of their nose.

toon150812.jpeg
lol So you think these women voted for Republicans? If you listen to what they say, it is clear they have no idea what they are protesting against or what they are protesting for. If there is one unifying issue, it is simply that a woman lost the election to man.

I am a former Republican and changed my party status to independent as soon as Trump was nominated. Don't worry, you'll still get the ridge runner woman vote, but your TOAST with the rest. No educated woman, with integrity is going to vote for this party anymore. They've had enough out of you. Donald Trump was the final straw.
You're bitter because a woman lost to a man, but that is not the mark of being intelligent or of having integrity. It is rank sexism. Trump and other Republican office seekers will be judged on how hey perform in implementing the agenda he has laid out, not on the sexist diatribes that formed the Clinton campaign.

Well if you want to refer to him as a "man"-go ahead, but be assured I never will refer to Comrade Trump as one.

cartoon_of_the_day_5-17-16_trumps_prob_with_women.jpg

toon150812.jpeg

Well if you want to refer to him as a "man"-go ahead, but be assured I never will refer to Comrade Trump as one.

Not even after you finish puberty?

Over half million in DC alone. Over 5 million in 300 cities across the country. 80,000 to 100,000 in London and demonstrations and march around the world. Although this will have little impact on Trump, it will certain be on the minds of legislators up for election in 2 years.
Yes, Republican officeholders will notice these are the people who didn't vote for them.

toon150812.jpeg

You are clearly upset and confused that a woman lost to a man.

Most certainly. Trump's mandates are GONE. They're going to tape his mouth shut, cut off his tweety fingers and stick him in a closet for the next two years.

We're going to be seeing a lot of agreement between Democrats & Republicans in both houses.

You can color the "conservative" U.S. Supreme court nominee GONE right now. Ain't gonna happen.

The inauguration Honeymoon is definitely over the day after. Denver Colorado, woman's march estimated crowd size 40,000. This is going on all over the country, by the time it's over there will be more protesters that showed up, than the number of people that showed up for Trump's inauguration.
Tens of thousands of people flood downtown Denver for women’s march Saturday morning – The Denver Post

fullsizerender-61.jpg

Yes, hordes of unemployable violent rioters are going to make a laughing stock of themselves.

For everyone observing it will be made clear why Trump's victory was justified. This animal like, vile entity, is the enemy we are dealing with. With Trump, this issue will at least be addressed.

Most certainly. Trump's mandates are GONE. They're going to tape his mouth shut, cut off his tweety fingers and stick him in a closet for the next two years.

We're going to be seeing a lot of agreement between Democrats & Republicans in both houses.

You can color the "conservative" U.S. Supreme court nominee GONE right now. Ain't gonna happen.
200.gif

The inauguration Honeymoon is definitely over the day after. Denver Colorado, woman's march estimated crowd size 40,000. This is going on all over the country, by the time it's over there will be more protesters that showed up, than the number of people that showed up for Trump's inauguration.
Tens of thousands of people flood downtown Denver for women’s march Saturday morning – The Denver Post

fullsizerender-61.jpg

A bunch of dumb feminists and their beta male lapdogs. No one cares.

The only numbers that mattered were Election Day, and you feminists lost.

America has awoken.
Yep. That's why you lost.
That's all you guys have to cling to.

Trump's approval rating is 32%. And it will only go down once people realize there are no jobs to "bring back".
Winning is clinging on? No one but other libtards believe the polling, they were way off and politically driven. You guys do the same stupid shit and expect different results.
Average poll was off by nearly 5%. Republicans didn't believe the polls and they voted. Democrats believed them and they didn't vote, 14% less than 2012. They will not make that mistake in next election.

The sleeping giant won the election

Comrade Comp is the most illegitimate President to ever be sworn into the oval office. Winning by a mere 170K accumulated vote total out of several battleground states, while losing the popular vote by 3 million. And to do that he needed the help of Putin, and FBI director Comey's assistance.

Everyone knows that the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field

The Republican party is going to get creamed in 2018, and then again in 2020. You have awoken the sleeping giant in this country, by installing a vulgar, foul mouthed, sexist, misogynist pig to be the poster boy of the Republican party. You have officially declared war on every single woman in this country.

th
Oh shit!

Looks like many men are not going to get laid this weekend.

The bars are going to be full tonight.

Unless you've got roses and midol™

Yes, Republican officeholders will notice these are the people who didn't vote for them.
And they didn't vote for the democrat either. I doubt they will make that mistake next election.

America has awoken.
Yep. That's why you lost.
That's all you guys have to cling to.

Trump's approval rating is 32%. And it will only go down once people realize there are no jobs to "bring back".
Winning is clinging on? No one but other libtards believe the polling, they were way off and politically driven. You guys do the same stupid shit and expect different results.
Average poll was off by nearly 5%. Republicans didn't believe the polls and they voted. Democrats believed them and they didn't vote, 14% less than 2012. They will not make that mistake in next election.

The poll average was off by 1 point and change.

The sleeping giant won the election

Comrade Comp is the most illegitimate President to ever be sworn into the oval office. Winning by a mere 170K accumulated vote total out of several battleground states, while losing the popular vote by 3 million. And to do that he needed the help of Putin, and FBI director Comey's assistance.

Everyone knows that the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field

The Republican party is going to get creamed in 2018, and then again in 2020. You have awoken the sleeping giant in this country, by installing a vulgar, foul mouthed, sexist, misogynist pig to be the poster boy of the Republican party.

th

I'm sorry, but this whole notion of party and partisanshit making any difference at all is illusion.
Many of us have known this for some time.

The rest of you just catching on is hilarious.

Forum List

Back