Republicans: Healthcare worse for Americans than 9-11

If over 40 thousand people die yearly because they dont have health care, this is actually worse than 9/11.

It is our version of domestic terrorism...and the republicans say, nothing is wrong, keep it the way it is?

If over 40 thousand people die yearly because they dont have health care, this is actually worse than 9/11.

It is our version of domestic terrorism...and the republicans say, nothing is wrong, keep it the way it is?

Its worse than that Zona..

Rep Foxx wants to send supporters of healthcare to Gitmo!

Who says it has to benefit you?

Who says everyone is as greedy as you?

Look at me, I am greedy!! I ask a simple question and the leftwinger gets emotional!!

Not my fault if your "dear Leaders" forgot to program you on how to answer that question!!

Thats what makes the plan so appealing, if you like your plan, you keep it.

How can it help you? Competition can help keep down costs, Small businesses can provide afordable healthcare, it assures that you cannot be dropped if you become sick, if you lose your job you still have healtcare option

Win...Win

I wonder why the President has not offered to explain how this is so, when common sense dictates that businesses will dump employees into the cheaper public option. Obfuscation-devoid of honesty.:eusa_liar:

Its worse than that Zona..

Rep Foxx wants to send supporters of healthcare to Gitmo!

Well, keep in mind her name....lol

Christ- you libs are true morons. The failure of our government to provide insurance is an act of domestic terror. Did you finish middle school?

Cancer kills thousands too, Zona. Perhaps in your world- where government is the solution and people are the problem, it is an act of terror not to have a cure for cancer. Being a lib must be easy- no thinking involved.

Cancer kills thousands too, Zona. Perhaps in your world- where government is the solution and people are the problem, it is an act of terror not to have a cure for cancer. Being a lib must be easy- no thinking involved.

Well, if things work out, perhaps some of the people who have cancer can now actually be treated or better yet, caught in time to stop it.

If we have a system that allows a person to get cancer, go to their insurance company and not be dropped.....well then we all win.

Its not about welfare queens here guys, it about people like you who get sick, go to the their insurance company and get dropped at THEIR whim.

Get it now?

If you get fired, you and your family will be dropped right now. If one of your family members has a long term illness, you may NEVER be able to get insurance because you have a pre existing condition. If they find you had surgery on your toe in high school, they could determine you have a pre existing condition and get dropped. etc etc etc.

Get it now?

Well, if things work out, perhaps some of the people who have cancer can now actually be treated or better yet, caught in time to stop it.

If we have a system that allows a person to get cancer, go to their insurance company and not be dropped.....well then we all win.

Its not about welfare queens here guys, it about people like you who get sick, go to the their insurance company and get dropped at THEIR whim.

Get it now?

If you get fired, you and your family will be dropped right now. If one of your family members has a long term illness, you may NEVER be able to get insurance because you have a pre existing condition. If they find you had surgery on your toe in high school, they could determine you have a pre existing condition and get dropped. etc etc etc.

Get it now?

Yes, I get that your likening of the current lack of national nanny-care to terrorism is so fuckin stupid that you cant explain it. I definately get that. :clap2:

If this country is allowing it so that 40 thousand people are dying IN OUR COUNTRY because they cant get insurance, there is something wrong with this.

This is domestic terrorism provided by the insurance companies.

We are the only large country in the world who does this and its crap and its all about money. What kind of crap is this?

This new bill doesn't affect you. If you want to pay that exuberant amount, then pay it. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT YOU...it affect people who cant get affordable health care because YOUR insurance company dropped them. AGAIN, THIS DOESNT AFFECT YOU.

Pay, pay, pay...and then they will raise it...and continue paying to make them rich. Good for you.

AGAIN, THIS DOESNT AFFECT YOU.

(and before you start with the ..you only want everything free...crap...I am on Tricare. I am speaking about this because I know so many people in a situation that is just wrong. They did nothing wrong.

OH and everyone loves their insurance as long as they dont have to use it. I hope it never happens to you, but if you need it, and they drop you because they can, then you will understand. I know someone in that situation.

Get it now?

Get it now?

Yes, I get that your likening of the current lack of national nanny-care to terrorism is so fuckin stupid that you cant explain it. I definately get that. :clap2:

its not a nanny thing, its a money thing. How can anyone be against competition for the insurance company? The way the sytem is now, we are killing 40k people a year....FOURTY THOUSAND A YEAR. What do you call it?

Last edited:
[quoteIf this country is allowing it so that 40 thousand people are dying IN OUR COUNTRY because they cant get insurance][/quote]

It is not lack of treatment that kills people, dipshit. It is illness and injury that kills people.

This is domestic terrorism provided by the insurance companies.

Really. You think it is an act of terror by insurance companies not to insure everybody. You are fucking dumb, Zona.

I know so many people in a situation that is just wrong. They did nothing wrong.

Life isn't fair. Look at the defective brain God gave you.

Its not just domestic terrorism allowing 40,000 people to die and not even caring. Its the economic terrorism of our healthcare system. Healthcare costs are the leading reason for bankruptcies. No other industrialized nation allows its people to lose their homes because you got sick.
republicans treat you like freeloaders

Its not just domestic terrorism allowing 40,000 people to die and not even caring. Its the economic terrorism of our healthcare system. Healthcare costs are the leading reason for bankruptcies. No other industrialized nation allows its people to lose their homes because you got sick.

Another genius that believes the lack of healthcare for everyone- even the millions that do not want it and can afford it, is somehow an act of terrorism. Pathetic. I'm guessin, with such dramatic hysteria, that you are a drag queen.

Republicans would rather have 3000 Americans killed by terrorists than 40,000 Americans saved by healthcare.

Shows where their priorities lie

Can you prove to me where 40,000 people are going to be saved by healthcare?? NO ONE, NOT ANYONE, NOT EVER, EVER, NEVER is denied healthcare, not illegals, NOT ANYONE1111111 It is called the Hypocratic oath that all physicians know well, no one is EVER turned away from our emergency rooms, people who can't afford to go to the doctor office go to the emergency rooms and they see doctors there. The doctor will perform the same tests that he runs on people who have insurance, he will do the same surgery that he performs on people who have insurance, he will diagnose, prescribe all of it the same as he would with someone who has insurance. AND IF, that person can not afford to pay for the care, there is a system in place to make sure that person gets the care. It's called MEDICAID. Stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quoteNo other industrialized nation allows its people to lose their homes because you got sick.][/quote]

you clearly know nothing about bankruptcy law. Google "Homestead exemption" and educate yourself, Corky.

[quoterepublicans treat you like freeloaders ][/quote]

Well, I am not sure how else freeloaders should be treated.

Republicans would rather have 3000 Americans killed by terrorists than 40,000 Americans saved by healthcare.

Can you prove to me where 40,000 people are going to be saved by healthcare?? NO ONE, NOT ANYONE, NOT EVER, EVER, NEVER is denied healthcare, not illegals, NOT ANYONE1111111 It is called the Hypocratic oath that all physicians know well, no one is EVER turned away from our emergency rooms, people who can't afford to go to the doctor office go to the emergency rooms and they see doctors there. The doctor will perform the same tests that he runs on people who have insurance, he will do the same surgery that he performs on people who have insurance, he will diagnose, prescribe all of it the same as he would with someone who has insurance. AND IF, that person can not afford to pay for the care, there is a system in place to make sure that person gets the care. It's called MEDICAID. Stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maple- these are parasites that will not do for themselves as they expect the government to do for them. The sad thing is, for people like this, their lives will be just as miserable and problematic if the government does everything for them. Their shortcomings are always the result of someone's unfairness towards them.

Maple- these are parasites that will not do for themselves as they expect the government to do for them. The sad thing is, for people like this, their lives will be just as miserable and problematic if the government does everything for them. Their shortcomings are always the result of someone's unfairness towards them.

These are working Americans who have been overwhelmed by increasinghealthcare bills and decreasing coverage. How do you pay for a $200,000 hospital bill or a $100 a pill prescription? Freeloaders? republicans say let them die

republicans say let them die

perhaps you could provide an example of such a statement by a republican. Or admit that you are too fucking stupid to matter.

If you can afford to own a home, you can afford to own a health insurance policy for protection against catastrophic losses. If they purchase a home before they purchase an inexpensive, high deductible, catastrophic plan they are too stupid to be buying a home in the first place.

It is estimated that 15 million Americans can afford health insurance but choose not to buy it. They end up in our emergency rooms and we get to pay in higher and higher fee's for service and higher insurance premiums.

republicans say let them die

perhaps you could provide an example of such a statement by a republican. Or admit that you are too fucking stupid to matter.

Actions speak louder than words

Republicans had complete control oer the Congress and presidency for 6 years. They passed no significant healthcare legislation. And the legislation they passed (Plan D) barred competition.

Every industrialized country in the world laughs at the mighty US for allowing its own citizens to lose their homes because of healthcare costs

Forum List

Back