Republicans: Healthcare worse for Americans than 9-11

Can you prove to me where 40,000 people are going to be saved by healthcare?? NO ONE, NOT ANYONE, NOT EVER, EVER, NEVER is denied healthcare, not illegals, NOT ANYONE1111111 It is called the Hypocratic oath that all physicians know well, no one is EVER turned away from our emergency rooms, people who can't afford to go to the doctor office go to the emergency rooms and they see doctors there. The doctor will perform the same tests that he runs on people who have insurance, he will do the same surgery that he performs on people who have insurance, he will diagnose, prescribe all of it the same as he would with someone who has insurance. AND IF, that person can not afford to pay for the care, there is a system in place to make sure that person gets the care. It's called MEDICAID. Stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maple- these are parasites that will not do for themselves as they expect the government to do for them. The sad thing is, for people like this, their lives will be just as miserable and problematic if the government does everything for them. Their shortcomings are always the result of someone's unfairness towards them.

These are working Americans who have been overwhelmed by increasinghealthcare bills and decreasing coverage. How do you pay for a $200,000 hospital bill or a $100 a pill prescription? Freeloaders? republicans say let them die

It's called being smart enough to purchase an inexpensive high deductible catastrophic plan that will pay for that 200,000 hospital stay and having a HSA pre- tax dollars to cover that 100 pill, doctor's visits, dental visits etc. There are solutions, you are just looking for a hand out from hard working tax paying citizens. It's called redistribution of wealth, the hard working responsible people are being robbed to take care of the irresponsible people who are parasites on this country.

Republicans would rather have 3000 Americans killed by terrorists than 40,000 Americans saved by healthcare.

Shows where their priorities lie

Can you prove to me where 40,000 people are going to be saved by healthcare?? NO ONE, NOT ANYONE, NOT EVER, EVER, NEVER is denied healthcare, not illegals, NOT ANYONE1111111 It is called the Hypocratic oath that all physicians know well, no one is EVER turned away from our emergency rooms, people who can't afford to go to the doctor office go to the emergency rooms and they see doctors there. The doctor will perform the same tests that he runs on people who have insurance, he will do the same surgery that he performs on people who have insurance, he will diagnose, prescribe all of it the same as he would with someone who has insurance. AND IF, that person can not afford to pay for the care, there is a system in place to make sure that person gets the care. It's called MEDICAID. Stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maple- these are parasites that will not do for themselves as they expect the government to do for them. The sad thing is, for people like this, their lives will be just as miserable and problematic if the government does everything for them. Their shortcomings are always the result of someone's unfairness towards them.

I agree, they are victims, and victims always blame someone else. They have no iniative, no self responsibility, they look to have their every need taken care of by someone else. Plus they could care less what a bill like this would do to small business which employs over 70 percent of Americans when we currently have 15 million unemployed. We will have health insurance, but we sure won't have a roof over our heads, food to eat, clothes on our back, but boy we got that government option. whoppee.

"A government big enough to give you everything you NEED is big enough to TAKE everything that you have. " Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson must have known Rightwinger and Zona.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

These are working Americans who have been overwhelmed by increasinghealthcare bills and decreasing coverage. How do you pay for a $200,000 hospital bill or a $100 a pill prescription? Freeloaders? republicans say let them die

It's called being smart enough to purchase an inexpensive high deductible catastrophic plan that will pay for that 200,000 hospital stay and having a HSA pre- tax dollars to cover that 100 pill, doctor's visits, dental visits etc. There are solutions, you are just looking for a hand out from hard working tax paying citizens. It's called redistribution of wealth, the hard working responsible people are being robbed to take care of the irresponsible people who are parasites on this country.

And if you have a pre existing condition, who will cover you? There are solutions if you are poor, old, a child..
But if you are working and struggling to pay your bills, a major health issue will bankrupt you

But at least the republicans are trying to change the bankruptcy laws to keep you from doing that

republicans say let them die

perhaps you could provide an example of such a statement by a republican. Or admit that you are too fucking stupid to matter.

Actions speak louder than words

Republicans had complete control oer the Congress and presidency for 6 years. They passed no significant healthcare legislation. And the legislation they passed (Plan D) barred competition.

Every industrialized country in the world laughs at the mighty US for allowing its own citizens to lose their homes because of healthcare costs

soooo, when you said that "Republicans say let them die" knowing you couldn't back it up, you were lying....:eusa_liar:

Having a Congress that says they have the Constitutional authority to FORCE people to buy health care IS worse than a terrorist attack.

It's an attack on the basic framework of our country and is the institution of Tyranny

What about those that want health care but can't afford it?

then set up a program to help them get it....not all those who already have it and are content with what they have....besides it would be a lot cheaper and easier to help 15 million people than shoving something down the throats of 300 million.......

And if you have a pre existing condition, who will cover you?

Does the stupidity ever end for you? Should you be able to get insurance coverage for a car accident after it happens? Do you have any idea what insurance is?

[quoteBut if you are working and struggling to pay your bills, a major health issue will bankrupt you
][/quote]

In my twenties I suffered a catastrophic injury without insurance. Ended up with thirty-five thousand dollars in medical bills. And instead of livin high on the hog, I saved my beer and ciggarrette money, sold my car and bought a motorcycle, and paid the bills off. I know responsibility is a foreign concept to you, but damn, lady...

[quoteBut if you are working and struggling to pay your bills, a major health issue will bankrupt you
]

In my twenties I suffered a catastrophic injury without insurance. Ended up with thirty-five thousand dollars in medical bills. And instead of livin high on the hog, I saved my beer and ciggarrette money, sold my car and bought a motorcycle, and paid the bills off. I know responsibility is a foreign concept to you, but damn, lady...[/QUOTE]

And you hold that up as a model?

So much for the good news...what is the down side again?

How is the health of Canadiens worse than ours again? How many without health care in Canada again?

47 million americans uninsured. What exactly does it take to get your attention?

Here is another reason for single payer... The HMOs and Pharms have spent several billion lying about health care reform..who do you think is going to pay for those ads? ... Not the public option people. If there ever was a reason to cut those HMO fucks off at the knees it is thier missuse of the money they collect from americans paying thier premiums for what is supposed to be health care.

Huggy.....this number was destroyed in another thread.....MANY of those Millions are Illegals.....many are young people who dont want ins....many are people making good money and just pay cash to see a doc......when it was all broken down....it came to around 15-20 mill....give or take a few....

]

In my twenties I suffered a catastrophic injury without insurance. Ended up with thirty-five thousand dollars in medical bills. And instead of livin high on the hog, I saved my beer and ciggarrette money, sold my car and bought a motorcycle, and paid the bills off. I know responsibility is a foreign concept to you, but damn, lady...

And you hold that up as a model?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. I rolled the dice and gambled. For a decade I went without insurance and saved a lot of money. And when that gamble stopped payin off, I did not cry about how the government failed to protect me from myself.

I wonder how many people could afford health insurance, but instead choose to drive a car and live in a nicer pad. And how many are gambling-as I was.

Perhaps if you were familiar with the English language, this would be meaningful to you.

Perhaps if you weren't such a condescedning prick, I'd actually care what you have to say and would have read the rest of your post.

But you are a condescending prick, therefore your opinion is meaningless to me, goodbye....

well i guess he could not take the heat.....so he got out of the kitchen....

If over 40 thousand people die yearly because they dont have health care, this is actually worse than 9/11.

It is our version of domestic terrorism...and the republicans say, nothing is wrong, keep it the way it is?

Its worse than that Zona..

Rep Foxx wants to send supporters of healthcare to Gitmo!

so they can get free health care.....why else....

If over 40 thousand people die yearly because they dont have health care, this is actually worse than 9/11.

It is our version of domestic terrorism...and the republicans say, nothing is wrong, keep it the way it is?

your a lying sack of shit Zona....most repubs want REFORM....not the shit that is being thrown around......if you cant distinguish between the two then you are just another left wing hack....im sorry.....what am i saying....you are just another left wing hack....

your a lying sack of shit Zona....most repubs want REFORM....not the shit that is being thrown around......if you cant distinguish between the two then you are just another left wing hack....im sorry.....what am i saying....you are just another left wing hack....

If they wanted reform, why didn't they pass healthcare reform while they were in control??

If they wanted reform, why didn't they pass healthcare reform while they were in control??

Why didn't the Democrats?

Why didn't the Democrats?

They are..

Thanks for your concern

Well, if things work out, perhaps some of the people who have cancer can now actually be treated or better yet, caught in time to stop it.

If we have a system that allows a person to get cancer, go to their insurance company and not be dropped.....well then we all win.

Its not about welfare queens here guys, it about people like you who get sick, go to the their insurance company and get dropped at THEIR whim.

Get it now?

If you get fired, you and your family will be dropped right now. If one of your family members has a long term illness, you may NEVER be able to get insurance because you have a pre existing condition. If they find you had surgery on your toe in high school, they could determine you have a pre existing condition and get dropped. etc etc etc.

Get it now?

hey Zona...is the Govt going to cover EVERYONE no matter what their problem,no matter how expensive their treatment......is the govt going to send health care workers to someones house to take care of someone who needs professional help.....are they going to cover catastrophic illnesses....surgeries that cost 6 figures.....are they going to help the elderly cover costs if they need to go to a home OR are they going to ask for their house to be signed over to them.....and one final question.....if this plan that Pelosi thinks is so hot....is that great.....is Congress going to join the peasants and be on this plan also....

im not talking about the assholes who are in congress.....im talking People who live in the real world....and ill ask you this RW.....are the people in Congress who are touting this going to give up what they now have and join us?....

im not talking about the assholes who are in congress.....im talking People who live in the real world....and ill ask you this RW.....are the people in Congress who are touting this going to give up what they now have and join us?....

I don't see why not

I have the same healthcare plan as Congress does, its not so great. Want to see my out of pocket medical bills this year?

Forum List

Back