Republicans: If Trump loses, will you still support Russia? (poll)

Will you change your allegiance to Ukraine with a Harris victory?

• Yes, I will no longer support Russia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm trying to gauge the depth of support for Putin and Russia amongst Trump supporters, and whether or not this will survive into a Harris Presidency.

Can you see yourself "switching sides" in this war if Donald Trump loses this election?
Won’t support Russia or Ukraine, or our own corrupt DC “leadership”.

The question is, will you support sending US troops to fight Russia, as well as a draft to fill the empty ranks of the military?

I have only seen a couple people on here actually supporting Russia. These simple minded idiots have to turn EVERYTHING into a binary.
War mongering pieces of shit

I'm trying to gauge the depth of support for Putin and Russia amongst Trump supporters, and whether or not this will survive into a Harris Presidency.

Can you see yourself "switching sides" in this war if Donald Trump loses this election?
That is as stupid as assuming every Democrat supporter also supports Iran.

Who forced millions of Americans to take an experimental mRNA clot shot or lose their jobs? Putin or Democrats?

Do Republicans ever demanded we send US tax dollars to Russia? Nope.

Who banned political opponents, banned critical media, cancelled elections and overstayed their Presidential term? Trump or Zelensky? Zelensky.

Why are Dems supporting dictator Zelensky?

It's a stupid and ill-informed assumption to believe that opposing the Ukraine war automatically equates to supporting Russia. The Biden / Harris administration continues to fund a known corrupt country, depleting the United States stockpile of munitions, ammunition, and weapons, has declined to provide accountability with how the aid is being spent/used, and thousands from both sides are dying needlessly.

Forum List

Back