Republicans, if you had the choice...

Kasich has changed on right to work and came out against it. That is a reason the right now hates him. He is actually more in line with older Raygun style conservatism .
Well, what do you think, if Kasich switched parties, do you think he could be realistic opponent for President Trump in 2020? I'd certainly vote for him in the primary.

To my Republican friends-

If there was a a Republican challenger to Donald Trump in 2020, would you consider her/him? Who would you consider the most?

Why would we want a challenger....? Trump is kicking your asses all over the place.....not one of the 16 idiots who went up against Trump would be as successful and under the withering attacks by you asshats they would have been curled up into a ball on the ground by their 2nd Week in office....

Trump is kicking your asses and saving the country......

Kasich is a Reaganist.

I don't think he would consider switching parties.

Gov. Kasich does have a lot of hatred for President Trump, and that could give him a common position with the Democrats.

And his more moderate stands on things like the 2nd Amendment and pro-life issues could help him expand the Democrat base.

Kasich should definitely consider it, unless he just wants to retire and become a contributor for CNN or something

Kasich has changed on right to work and came out against it. That is a reason the right now hates him. He is actually more in line with older Raygun style conservatism .
Well, what do you think, if Kasich switched parties, do you think he could be realistic opponent for President Trump in 2020? I'd certainly vote for him in the primary.

I do not think he would be. I do not dislike Kasich but he does seem just a lil bit to sleazy for me. When he first got in in 2011,he let the teenagers run with the ball on Senate Bill 5. When it turned toto shit and we the people overturned it he sat back and let the baggers take all of the heat. He was all for this bill on his way to his wet dream of making Ohio right to work! When the people said fuck no he ran and hid. Very cowardly as far as I am concerned.

I do not think he would be. I do not dislike Kasich but he does seem just a lil bit to sleazy for me. When he first got in in 2011,he let the teenagers run with the ball on Senate Bill 5. When it turned toto shit and we the people overturned it he sat back and let the baggers take all of the heat. He was all for this bill on his way to his wet dream of making Ohio right to work! When the people said fuck no he ran and hid. Very cowardly as far as I am concerned.
You are unhappy that Kasich accepted the will of the people.

I think people are upset the Gov. Kasich is leaving Ohio behind the rest of the nation. 4 of the 5 states surrounding Ohio all respect the people's right to work- only Pennsylvania led by a hard core Marxist Tom Wolf kowtows to the Big Labor bosses.

Unhappy he let others take the heat for him. That was/is very Trumpian, therefore cowardly!

[

Why would we want a challenger....? Trump is kicking your asses all over the place.....

Which is why Nauseating Queen is having his meltdown.

not one of the 16 idiots who went up against Trump would be as successful and under the withering attacks by you asshats they would have been curled up into a ball on the ground by their 2nd Week in office....

Trump is kicking your asses and saving the country......

Yep, which is REAL problem for the Stalinists.

I think people are upset the Gov. Kasich is leaving Ohio behind the rest of the nation. 4 of the 5 states surrounding Ohio all respect the people's right to work- only Pennsylvania led by a hard core Marxist Tom Wolf kowtows to the Big Labor bosses.
Tom Wolf is as much a Marxist as you are a Nazi.

Talk reality or be ignored.

Labor laws have been American political footballs for nearly 175 years.

I don't, I find him to be as cowardly as Rump!

Well, not everyone can be a "brave" as Bernie or Che.... :lmao:

Glad you finally have realized that Rump is a coward as well, good on you!

Who is "Rump" Comrade?

{As Guevara’s rebels courageously followed his directive to “fight to the last drop of blood” and while being mercilessly gunned down, Che made a run for it! Guevara simply bolted away from his men in the heat of battle. While his men bravely fought on, Guevara managed to climb out of the depression and dart out into the open. As two Bolivian Rangers leveled their weapons at him, Guevara dropped his own fully functional rifle, with a near full magazine, and begged, “Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! I am Che Guevara and I am worth more to you alive than dead!” As his small guerilla force was being decimated below, in the very trap he had led them into, Guevara’s only concern was for himself as he continued to plead with the Bolivian Rangers not to kill him.}

CHE GUEVARA BEGGED FOR LIFE « The Historical Truth Project

You Communist piles of shit are so very brave.......

Who is "Rump" Comrade?

{As Guevara’s rebels courageously followed his directive to “fight to the last drop of blood” and while being mercilessly gunned down, Che made a run for it! Guevara simply bolted away from his men in the heat of battle. While his men bravely fought on, Guevara managed to climb out of the depression and dart out into the open. As two Bolivian Rangers leveled their weapons at him, Guevara dropped his own fully functional rifle, with a near full magazine, and begged, “Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! I am Che Guevara and I am worth more to you alive than dead!” As his small guerilla force was being decimated below, in the very trap he had led them into, Guevara’s only concern was for himself as he continued to plead with the Bolivian Rangers not to kill him.}

Lol, says the lover of the cowardly Orange lion. Comrade, thank you for confirmation of your Russianess.

Who is "Rump" Comrade?

Lol, says the lover of the cowardly Orange lion. Comrade, thank you for confirmation of your Russianess.

I am American, of German descent.

You know America, the nation you Stalinist piles of shit are trying to destroy.

Your hero wasn't much of a hero, Comrade.

Forum List

Back