🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans insist we tell lies about them. What lies are they talking about?

Your response is an evasion.

How do you evade a cry for help?
You can't name any GOP policies? Not any? Don't you know how pathetic that makes you?

It's been nearly 18 months ... can you really spend the next six and a half years doing this? I'm truly worried about you.

Why not? You spent about 25 years trying to trash Hillary, and you had to go to all the trouble of making up all those crazy accusations. Trump supplies us with new documented reasons to hate him daily.

Your response is an evasion.

How do you evade a cry for help?
You can't name any GOP policies? Not any? Don't you know how pathetic that makes you?

It's been nearly 18 months ... can you really spend the next six and a half years doing this? I'm truly worried about you.

Why not? You spent about 25 years trying to trash Hillary, and you had to go to all the trouble of making up all those crazy accusations. Trump supplies us with new documented reasons to hate him daily.
I don't hate anyone. But I see Trump as a terrible danger to the country in many ways.

He's racist and foments racist violence.

He's clearly anti Democracy and undermines our Democratic way of life.

He's a servant of Putin

He is messing up our economy. When his damage finally shows up, it will be long term and devastating.

He's reckless, unstable, greedy, and a narcissist.

Forum List

Back