Republicans Just Lost the Alaska House Seat

Not sure how to help you out. My answer is my answer.
I asked you if you would accept the results of the election if Democrats win. Yes or no question and you can’t answer it.

Looks like I was right when I said you wouldn’t accept the results if Democrats win. I was also right when I called you a spineless coward.

I asked you if you would accept the results of the election if Democrats win. Yes or no question and you can’t answer it.

Looks like I was right when I said you wouldn’t accept the results if Democrats win. I was also right when I called you a spineless coward.
I answered

If Alaska is the best news lefties can come up with these days (and it seems that it is), the democrat party is in worse shape than anyone thought.

Dear Republicans,

Keep pretending that Dobbs and Trump don’t matter to the electorate.

Sincerely,

The Real World

When upwards of 60+% of the votes were cast by Republicans, in an election that fills a house seat for two months, that should tell you something quite different.

Also... ranked-choice voting. Tell us that way of voting is a fraud without telling us, Alaska.

It violates the whole idea of "one person, one vote."
I’m not sure what you mean here. The one person one vote thing, to my understanding, is simply saying that each person should have the same voting power within a state.

Can you be more specific regarding what your issue is with ranked-choice voting?

No it’s not. I explained in my answer. Too bad for a you I guess
It was a yes or no question and you couldn’t give a yes or no response.

You’re a spineless coward. Very common for conservative men to be giant pussies and run away when confronted with a direct question. Let’s try again.

If Democrats win the next election, will you accept the results? Yes or no. Just a one word response is needed. Let’s see if you find your balls and actually answer this question this time. My guess is that you’re going to refuse answering yet again because you’re a scared little bitch.

Go on. Let’s see it.

It was a yes or no question and you couldn’t give a yes or no response.

You’re a spineless coward. Very common for conservative men to be giant pussies and run away when confronted with a direct question. Let’s try again.

If Democrats win the next election, will you accept the results? Yes or no. Just a one word response is needed. Let’s see if you find your balls and actually answer this question this time. My guess is that you’re going to refuse answering yet again because you’re a scared little bitch.

Go on. Let’s see it.
So you don’t like my answer. But, it was an answer. Sucks to be you I supposed.

Throw another temper tantrum loser

My answer stands! Not anything you can do! Throw your tantrum
It was a yes/no question and you didn’t answer it. You scared little bitch, you.

No tantrum here. I just think it’s funny how you ran away from a big scary yes/no question. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back