Republicans Just Lost the Alaska House Seat

Yeah, and the way they attacked our nation's Capitol trying to stop the proceedings of a free and fair election by force!

And they way they refused to accept the results of an election, even after 65 court defeats!

And the way the entire party sold its soul and collapsed around a profoundly damaged, fast-talking, metrosexual New York City billionaire!

And they way they kept issuing thinly-veiled threats of civil war because they lost!

THAT was just CRAZY! Those crazy Dems! They're just CRAZY!

:spinner:
Yeah I know, how dare they protest the election results. Besides, we‘re talking about an unarmed protest that lasted about four hours and the only person that got killed was an unarmed female protester that was also a veteran. That, was one of THE darkest days in our history, equivalent to Pearl Harbor if not worse.

Or perhaps the January 6 protesters were mistakenly thinking that this is still a free country.

Now if you’re a Democrat, not only can you protest, you can loot, burn, kill, etc. including taking over entire blocks of cities and creating your own autonomous summer of love city-state, not to mention attack and burn down govt. buildings and police stations. In fact all the Democrat leaders will not only encourage you, but praise you like some kind of hero as well. Some like Kamala will even help looters and arsonists get bailed out of jail. Strange how things entirely flip once you change party affiliation…what a country.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
It's only quacking inside your mind, because Hannity and Tucker and Levin and Alex Jones and Gateway Pundit have planted it there.

Nothing has been PROVEN. You know who AGREES with me, ON THE RECORD? Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, and the GQP's very own handpicked Cyber Ninjas.

Yeah, all these rigged elections where more people vote for someone you don't like, than for the "correct candidate". Just like China. Where there's a "correct way to vote".
so when Al Franken lost, did Minnesota perform a recount?

repubs lose...the first thing they do is shout "voter fraud." trump and his lies have damaged this country for generations to come.
It is about rules set up in areas. Most infected by the globalists over the years, decades and even centuries. Many regions of America have powerful local families who set up those voting rules. The corruption is so bad that we are going to legalize adults ph ukin children.

i said what I said. Impeach 45 insinuates you don't accept republican wins. Let's just start there.
I do accept Republican wins. Trump legitimately won the 2016 election.

I asked you if you would whine that the election is stolen if Democrats win, and you couldn’t answer. Looks like I was right.

repubs lose...the first thing they do is shout "voter fraud." trump and his lies have damaged this country for generations to come.
We have been conditioned from our own. They left so fast for some reason with promises made.

I do accept Republican wins. Trump legitimately won the 2016 election.

I asked you if you would whine that the election is stolen if Democrats win, and you couldn’t answer. Looks like I was right.
Oh no, impeach 45. Or do you think demofks were in error on Russia Russia?

Polling shows that if Nicholas Begich a Republican makes it to the final in round in November, of this crazy voting system, he would beat Peltola comfortably.

I predict Alaskan voters that approved of this nutty voting system in 2020, will ditch it sometime after this election.

Oh no, impeach 45. Or do you think demofks were in error on Russia Russia?
I’m fine with how that turned out.

Look at you running by away from a simple question. If Democrats win the next election, will you claim that the election was stolen? Yes or no. Third time asking.

Notice that I can answer simple questions. I‘m not a spineless coward who runs away from them like you. Are you going to continue running away like a little bitch? Answer the question this time, you pussy.

I’m fine with how that turned out.

Look at you running by away from a simple question. If Democrats win the next election, will you claim that the election was stolen? Yes or no. Third time asking.

Notice that I can answer simple questions. I‘m not a spineless coward who runs away from them like you. Are you going to continue running away like a little bitch? Answer the question this time, you pussy.
Well sure you are. Derailment is the same as protesting

Forum List

Back