Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Results are in and Republicans have won major victories at all levels

Should I blame?

Low information voters?
Republican cheating?
Voter suppression?
Right wing media?

No, I'll just chalk it up to Republicans running some good candidates who kept their mouths shut and avoided shooting themselves in the foot. Republicans avoided the Tea Party nonsense and ran some candidates who appealed to their constituents.

My congratulations to the Republicans

Should I blame?

Low information voters?
Republican cheating?
Voter suppression?
Right wing media?

No, I'll just chalk it up to Republicans running some good candidates who kept their mouths shut and avoided shooting themselves in the foot. Republicans avoided the Tea Party nonsense and ran some candidates who appealed to their constituents.

Ditto

Well done.

And your point is the key: Do they see the importance of the quality of their candidates, or will too many of them twist it into some kind of Tea Party mandate?

I'm looking forward to hearing Mark Levin's reaction this afternoon. He's hardcore Tea Party, so it will be interesting to see how happy he is.

Well done.

And your point is the key: Do they see the importance of the quality of their candidates, or will too many of them twist it into some kind of Tea Party mandate?

I'm looking forward to hearing Mark Levin's reaction this afternoon. He's hardcore Tea Party, so it will be interesting to see how happy he is.

he will be happy

how could he not be knowing that dirty harry is getting kicked to the curb

--LOL

Should I blame?

Low information voters?
Republican cheating?
Voter suppression?
Right wing media?

...with ads about Ebola in their drinking water and ISIS militants living next door. It was shameful, pandering to people's fears and feigning folksiness they don't sincerely possess. In other words, appealing to the 85% who don't scratch beneath a 20-second television ad.

Well done.

the Teabaggers are going to pat themselves on the back and dismiss the fact that the Establishment saved them from themselves.

The only question is, will the Establishment be able to govern. That would mean passing responsible bills Obama can sign or would have a very hard time rationalizing vetoing.

Meh. Maybe.

The GOP's best hope in 2016 really does still lie with the governors - Walker, Kasich, Pence - if one of them can break out nationally.

Well done.

the Teabaggers are going to pat themselves on the back and dismiss the fact that the Establishment saved them from themselves.

The only question is, will the Establishment be able to govern. That would mean passing responsible bills Obama can sign or would have a very hard time rationalizing vetoing.

Meh. Maybe.

The GOP's best hope in 2016 really does still lie with the governors - Walker, Kasich, Pence - if one of them can break out nationally.

Teabaggers are going to pat themselves on the back and dismiss the fact that the Establishment saved them from themselves.

really they posted him as an "extremist" the "most right winged nut case" of them all

the left pumped in millions and millions of dollars

and the big names to fend him off

*yet*

tom cotton wins with 17 point spread

56.5 to 39.5

--LOL

Should I blame?

Low information voters?
Republican cheating?
Voter suppression?
Right wing media?

...with ads about Ebola in their drinking water and ISIS militants living next door. It was shameful, pandering to people's fears and feigning folksiness they don't sincerely possess. In other words, appealing to the 85% who don't scratch beneath a 20-second television ad.
Oh shut up, you lost because your president is a loser. Now it's time for the adults to take over, step aside.

Well Barry's approval rating is in the toilet and he was pretty toxic to any Dem running for office.

Guess thats a start.

Should I blame?

Low information voters?
Republican cheating?
Voter suppression?
Right wing media?

Classy response thank you let's hope the President and Congress can finally get something done for the good of the country.

You prefer the Democrat's dignified ads saying Republicans are racists and hate women, do you Skippy?

Should I blame?

Low information voters?
Republican cheating?
Voter suppression?
Right wing media?

Classy response thank you let's hope the President and Congress can finally get something done for the good of the country.

If anything is easy to predict....it is that the president will stay classy and work his ass off for the good of the country.

Well Barry's approval rating is in the toilet and he was pretty toxic to any Dem running for office.

Guess thats a start.

The approval rating of Congress is even lower. Now that Republicans own congress they can own that approval. Will it be another "Do nothing" Congress that runs in 2016?

Guess thats a start.

The approval rating of Congress is even lower. Now that Republicans own congress they can own that approval. Will it be another "Do nothing" Congress that runs in 2016?

I agree but lets wait and see if the Reps can get that moved up a bit.

Lets also see if the Dems become the obstructionist party or if they want to try and get things done.

Only time will tell.

Well done.

Meh. Maybe.

We agree! Kasich margin of victory last night for second term screams to me he will be the front runner in 2016. Second biggest news last night. Much bigger than walker or christie

Guess thats a start.

What are the odds that they are going to pay any attention to anything on the table?

They won't.

They haven't as of yet, they won't start now.

Forum List

Back