Republicans lecturing Obama on foreign policy? NOW I heard everything.

I know the learning curve is steep even for people who actually had a resume fit to become president, but after five years on the job Obama shouldn't be acting like such an amateur.

Republicans? Aren't these the same people who lock the government down on domestic issues? Who want to defund the government? Did the Republicans get the go ahead from the Koch brothers before they made this decision? Republicans can't even say boo to their own overseer and they are going to lecture Obama? Let's see if Boner can get approval to take it to a vote. Republicans, the same people who walked out and let the sequestration hit? They are the same people who are now saying they care about foreign policy? The same party that will not bring immigration reform to a vote care about foreign policy? Before the Republicans talk to anyone else they need to talk to themselves about who they care about because from what I can see they only care about themselves. I am sure Republicans see this a political window of opportunity but perhaps rather than looking for windows they need to look for a mirror. If the Republicans can ever decide on a topic they need to start with America. They give a fuck about the Ukraine? NOW I have heard everything.

yep, they just finished blowing a $5TRILLION $$$ wad of BORROWED taxpayer dollars on their middle eastern wars-for-profit (contractors profit off of the taxpayers ;) ) and they're proffering advice? :eusa_eh: :rofl:

Republicans? Aren't these the same people who lock the government down on domestic issues? Who want to defund the government? Did the Republicans get the go ahead from the Koch brothers before they made this decision? Republicans can't even say boo to their own overseer and they are going to lecture Obama? Let's see if Boner can get approval to take it to a vote. Republicans, the same people who walked out and let the sequestration hit? They are the same people who are now saying they care about foreign policy? The same party that will not bring immigration reform to a vote care about foreign policy? Before the Republicans talk to anyone else they need to talk to themselves about who they care about because from what I can see they only care about themselves. I am sure Republicans see this a political window of opportunity but perhaps rather than looking for windows they need to look for a mirror. If the Republicans can ever decide on a topic they need to start with America. They give a fuck about the Ukraine? NOW I have heard everything.
Classic example of self-absorption to the point of self destruction.

The immigration bill is law for getting democrat votes, not reforming immigration. We get it. You worship at the alter of government. Thinking people, however, do not. Reducing and defunding significant portions of government is NOT a bad thing. Try picking your knuckles up off the ground before you slink back into your corner.

BTW...the world has even less respect for us now, than they did when Bush was President. I'll take a world that respects us a little, and fears us a lot over a president who is on his knees to get the good opinion of people who want to see us destroyed.

Have a nice day.

Fuck you with your "Dems voted for it" bullshit, you ****. You motherfuckers do NOT get to pass off blame for that shit.

Every top-ranking official in the Bush White House should be tried for treason, starting with this piece of shit right here:

un_moments_powell.jpg

Waterboard that motherfucker to find out who gave the orders.

^ that

add the Bush II political operative- Doug Feith (R) to that :thup:

Douglas J. Feith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Feith was criticized during the first term of the Bush administration for creating the Office of Strategic Influence. This office came into existence to support the War on Terror. The office's aim was to influence policymakers by submitting biased news stories into the foreign media.

In February 2007, the Pentagon's inspector general issued a report that concluded that Feith's office "developed, produced, and then disseminated alternative intelligence assessments on the Iraq and al Qaida relationship, which included some conclusions that were inconsistent with the consensus of the Intelligence Community, to senior decision-makers." This repeated Feith's earlier involvement with Team B as a postgraduate, when alternative intelligence assessments exaggerating threats to the United States turned out to be wrong on nearly every point. The report found that these actions were "inappropriate" though not "illegal." Senator Carl Levin, Chair of the Senate Armed Services Committee, stated that "The bottom line is that intelligence relating to the Iraq-al-Qaeda relationship was manipulated by high-ranking officials in the Department of Defense to support the administration's decision to invade Iraq. The inspector general's report is a devastating condemnation of inappropriate activities in the DOD policy office that helped take this nation to war." At Senator Levin's insistence, on April 6, 2007, the Pentagon's Inspector General's Report was declassified and released to the public

Republicans :rofl:

Last edited:

Republicans? I don't know, all I know is that Obama made fun of Romney about being more concerned with Russia because they still have a world power military more than being worried about Al Qaeda who does not. I believe Obama said something to the effect that the 1980's were calling Romney wanting their foreign policy back.

Then Sarah Palin also predicted that if Obama was elected Putin would invade the Ukraine, which brought more mocking from people like you.

I thought that these were pretty remarkable insights, until I saw this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bowhUWl6rxQ]YouTube[/ame]

Not enough people care. Get over it.

Russia is a threat to it's neighbors. Boo hoo for them. It's their problem, they'll have to pull themselves up by their bootstraps. Russia is not a threat to the US, and Mittypoo's insistence that it is was laughable.

Romney lost because Americans are sick of the GOP's cowboy foreign policy blunders.

You mean like escalating the war in Afghanistan and then starting one in Libya and straining at the bit to start another in Syria?

Hypocrisy is oozing our every crevice of you partisan body my friend and it reeks.

It just so happens that Putin has WMD's to protect himself from goons like Obama, but Gaddafi didn't.

Lucky for us Obama is a pussy when it comes to standing up against someone who is your peer.

Last edited:
What is apparent is that Obama is ignored on the international scene. You have to ask why his opinion matters so little:

- Egyptian military retakes control of the government
- Syria ignores the threat of crossing the "red line"
- Iran sets the agenda
- Putin invades the Ukraine

You can spin Obama's performance to say the contrary but the fact is that the US is losing credibility abroad.

Obama is a joke.

He ridiculed Romney during a debate over remarks on Russia. Sarah Palin was ridiculed by her remarks on Russia invading the Ukraine if Obama became president. The things all the left laughed at are now reality, thanks to Obama. The left is either ignorant or they just don't care about certain things so they lie about them.

Obama mocking Romney's response on Russia.
Remember Obama Mocking Romney With This Comment About Russia During A 2012 Debate? | Independent Journal Review

Obama can't even show up for national security briefing. He doesn't seem to take any of this seriously.
Unreal: Obama Skips National Security Team Meeting On Russian Invasion Of Ukraine | Independent Journal Review

What is apparent is that Obama is ignored on the international scene. You have to ask why his opinion matters so little:

- Egyptian military retakes control of the government
- Syria ignores the threat of crossing the "red line"
- Iran sets the agenda
- Putin invades the Ukraine

You can spin Obama's performance to say the contrary but the fact is that the US is losing credibility abroad.

Obama is a joke.

He ridiculed Romney during a debate over remarks on Russia. Sarah Palin was ridiculed by her remarks on Russia invading the Ukraine if Obama became president. The things all the left laughed at are now reality, thanks to Obama. The left is either ignorant or they just don't care about certain things so they lie about them.

Obama mocking Romney's response on Russia.
Remember Obama Mocking Romney With This Comment About Russia During A 2012 Debate? | Independent Journal Review

Obama can't even show up for national security briefing. He doesn't seem to take any of this seriously.
Unreal: Obama Skips National Security Team Meeting On Russian Invasion Of Ukraine | Independent Journal Review

If you ask me, Putin has been waiting for this. He has waited until the US over extended itself with wars abroad and for public support to wane for Obama with his brain dead policies.

Essentially, Obama is now powerless to do much of anything. He has no public support or international support, and he knows it.

Fuck you with your "Dems voted for it" bullshit, you ****. You motherfuckers do NOT get to pass off blame for that shit.

Every top-ranking official in the Bush White House should be tried for treason, starting with this piece of shit right here:

un_moments_powell.jpg

Ohhhhh, but you're a right nasty wee little boggit, aren't ya?

Yer funny, though... I think yer gonna be a laugh-riot over time, Little One...

Last edited:

yep, they just finished blowing a $5TRILLION $$$ wad of BORROWED taxpayer dollars on their middle eastern wars-for-profit (contractors profit off of the taxpayers ;) ) and they're proffering advice? :eusa_eh: :rofl:
Sorry, who controlled Congress for the last 7 years? Yeah, it was the Dems. Hillarious.

Some people here wouldn't know truth or a fact if it slapped them in the face.

Sorry, who controlled Congress for the last 7 years? Yeah, it was the Dems. Hillarious.
try to keep up. :eusa_hand: They "voted for it" based in large part on sexed-up *cough* "intel" provided by this Bu$h II appointee in the pentagon I posted below. Glad to help :)

^ that

add the Bush II political operative- Doug Feith (R) to that :thup:

Douglas J. Feith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Feith was criticized during the first term of the Bush administration for creating the Office of Strategic Influence. This office came into existence to support the War on Terror. The office's aim was to influence policymakers by submitting biased news stories into the foreign media.

In February 2007, the Pentagon's inspector general issued a report that concluded that Feith's office "developed, produced, and then disseminated alternative intelligence assessments on the Iraq and al Qaida relationship, which included some conclusions that were inconsistent with the consensus of the Intelligence Community, to senior decision-makers." This repeated Feith's earlier involvement with Team B as a postgraduate, when alternative intelligence assessments exaggerating threats to the United States turned out to be wrong on nearly every point. The report found that these actions were "inappropriate" though not "illegal." Senator Carl Levin, Chair of the Senate Armed Services Committee, stated that "The bottom line is that intelligence relating to the Iraq-al-Qaeda relationship was manipulated by high-ranking officials in the Department of Defense to support the administration's decision to invade Iraq. The inspector general's report is a devastating condemnation of inappropriate activities in the DOD policy office that helped take this nation to war." At Senator Levin's insistence, on April 6, 2007, the Pentagon's Inspector General's Report was declassified and released to the public

Republicans :rofl:

True.

After two failed wars and thousands of American dead, republicans are in no position to ‘dictate’ to anyone about foreign policy.

try to keep up. :eusa_hand: They "voted for it" based in large part on sexed-up *cough* "intel" provided by this Bu$h II appointee in the pentagon I posted below. Glad to help :)

So you're saying that Dems weren't smart enough to question intelligence, which many of them had access to all along? And then they continued to vote for funding teh war, even after we had gone through Iraq.
Who exactly is the fool here? Yes, it's you.

And the far left Obama drone propaganda machine rolls on.

True.

After two failed wars and thousands of American dead, republicans are in no position to ‘dictate’ to anyone about foreign policy.

Iraq--success
Afghanistan--success
Obama's version--fail.

Yes, we were doing fine in both places until Obama came in. Obama desperately needs to turn his foreign policy over to some adults in the GOP. Maybe he can ask Kissinger to come back.

True.

Even more far left propaganda! Even though Obama escalated Afghanistan so not sure where you get your information unless you have not had your far left programming update prior to 2009.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Somehow, methinks we're at a slight disadvantage, with respect to bold leadership, at present...

obama1_unicorn_fantasy.jpg
putin-with-gun.jpg

I dunno... maybe I'm wrong... hope so.

Last edited:

un_moments_powell.jpg

Demand the ultimate penalty for Republicans, let the Democrats who did the exact same thing off the hook. And then blame the Republicans for that the Democrats continued to do it when they retook power.

A great thing about being a libertarian instead of a Democrat is that when I oppose the wars, I don't reek of hypocrisy like you do.

Forum List

Back