Republicans lecturing Obama on foreign policy? NOW I heard everything.

True. After two failed wars and thousands of American dead, republicans are in no position to ‘dictate’ to anyone about foreign policy.
The entire point of having an 'Opposition' is to call-out the errors and shortcomings of the present government.

The Republicans are doing just that - calling out the errors and shortcomings of the present government.

Their own errors and shortcomings are non sequitur to the errors and shortcomings of the present government.

And, as to 'two failed wars'...

Iraq: I opposed it myself, and think it was a waste of blood and treasure, but it DID serve to (literally) decapitate an enemy, and leave it prostate and impotent, and unable to work much mischief in the region, for generations to come.

Afghanistan: I supported it myself, but think we should have pulled-out years ago. As things stand, we decapitated an enemy, and leave it prostate and impotent, and unable to work much mischief in the region, for generations to come.

It's just that BOTH the Democrats AND the Republicans - lacking the common sense that God gave an insect - had no frigging clue about when to withdraw.

Neither 'failed', though - in truth, we didn't go into either to Nation-Build... we went into both to f--k-up an enemy and weaken them immeasurably, and to set a fearful example about the cost of f--king with the United States.

I don't think it was worth the cost in either case, but, at least, the cup is 1/4 full, rather than completely empty.

But, frankly, at this juncture, I believe that we have the wrong hand on the wheel, on our end, in connection with this Ukraine business.

I have no clue who the RIGHT hand would have been - just that it's the wrong hand NOW - and this from someone who (God forgive me) voted for Obumble, twice, for lack of a viable alternative.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz
About 36% of democrat congress people authorized president Bush's use of combat troops. How many approved Truman's troops in Korea? Answer: none. After democrats authorized the operation they spent a couple of years undermining it until we have Hussein's incredible mess that low information lefties still defend.

Sorry, who controlled Congress for the last 7 years? Yeah, it was the Dems. Hillarious.
try to keep up. :eusa_hand: They "voted for it" based in large part on sexed-up *cough* "intel" provided by this Bu$h II appointee in the pentagon I posted below. Glad to help :)

So you're saying that Dems weren't smart enough to question intelligence, which many of them had access to all along? And then they continued to vote for funding teh war, even after we had gone through Iraq.
Who exactly is the fool here? Yes, it's you.

you got to fund the troops, regardless, after they're committed, in this case to a Republican war-for-profit. Even an assclown like you should know that.

try to keep up. :eusa_hand: They "voted for it" based in large part on sexed-up *cough* "intel" provided by this Bu$h II appointee in the pentagon I posted below. Glad to help :)

So you're saying that Dems weren't smart enough to question intelligence, which many of them had access to all along? And then they continued to vote for funding teh war, even after we had gone through Iraq.

you got to fund the troops, regardless, after they're committed, in this case to a Republican war-for-profit. Even an assclown like you should know that.
How many resolutions did the Dems pass condemning the war? Yeah, we know. They wanted the glory of opposing it without the responsibility of ending it.
That's Dems all over. It's someone else's fault.

True.

After two failed wars and thousands of American dead, republicans are in no position to ‘dictate’ to anyone about foreign policy.

Iraq--success
Afghanistan--success
Obama's version--fail.

Yes, we were doing fine in both places until Obama came in. Obama desperately needs to turn his foreign policy over to some adults in the GOP. Maybe he can ask Kissinger to come back.

sucesses? :eusa_eh: we won't know that for another 5-10 yrs fool. Last I heard, Iraq was allied w/ Assad & cozying-up to Iran as well. Is that termed a "Republican success"? :laugh:

Gawd but you're a rw tool & not a very good one at that :(

True.

After two failed wars and thousands of American dead, republicans are in no position to ‘dictate’ to anyone about foreign policy.

Iraq--success
Afghanistan--success
Obama's version--fail.

Yes, we were doing fine in both places until Obama came in. Obama desperately needs to turn his foreign policy over to some adults in the GOP. Maybe he can ask Kissinger to come back.

sucesses? :eusa_eh: we won't know that for another 5-10 yrs fool. Last I heard, Iraq was allied w/ Assad & cozying-up to Iran as well. Is that termed a "Republican success"? :laugh:

Iraq staged two successful elections free of voter fraud while we in the country. That's more than the Democrats can say about the U.S.
Things went downhill after Obama fucked up the status of forces agreement and we ran away.

Iraq--success
Afghanistan--success
Obama's version--fail.

Iraq staged two successful elections free of voter fraud while we in the country. That's more than the Democrats can say about the U.S.
Things went downhill after Obama fucked up the status of forces agreement and we ran away.

Rabbi why in the devil's name are you consortin with a commie? He'll never be happy that the Iraqi's have been gifted by us the American dream

Absolute RW idiocy. Afgan was a good idea, and the fighting was done for us. Then Booosh ruined that and turned it into our longest war by going after Iraq, which had nothing to do with 9/11 or Al Qaeda. and Booosh knew they had no WMD to speak of. Their foreign policy was a catastrophe as bad and corrupt as their economic policy. Say hello to hundreds of thousands of jihadists and a world depression. Hater dupes.

Even more far left propaganda not based in reality.

True.

Iraq--success
Afghanistan--success
Obama's version--fail.

Far left failed policies have done more damage than any terrorist organization on the planet and they keep proving it with every post.

Iraq--success
Afghanistan--success
Obama's version--fail.

Far left failed policies have done more damage than any terrorist organization on the planet and they keep proving it with every post.

Kosh you are truly a man amongst boys! I haven't words that rung so true since uttered from the right and pure lips of our beloved rescuer Ronald Reagan!

War for profit, that's why liberals support domestic exploration, so we're not so dependent on bad governments for oil. Wait, that's the Republicans, Democrats oppose that too. You can go from your heated house to your SUV like the other environmental hypocrites to go protest all energy production, don't you Clown?

This again is why I like that I'm a libertarian. I oppose the wars over oil, then I don't have to be a useless intellectual bitch for my party and oppose everything else. It's easy to object. Solving is so much harder. Yet you force the Republicans to be the adults. Which isn't something they're very good at.

Absolute RW idiocy. Afgan was a good idea, and the fighting was done for us. Then Booosh ruined that and turned it into our longest war by going after Iraq, which had nothing to do with 9/11 or Al Qaeda. and Booosh knew they had no WMD to speak of. Their foreign policy was a catastrophe as bad and corrupt as their economic policy. Say hello to hundreds of thousands of jihadists and a world depression. Hater dupes.

Your politicians endlessly blaming their own failures on Republicans, and you parrot their shallow lies. The dup is the one you see in your mirror every morning.

Iraq--success
Afghanistan--success
Obama's version--fail.

"ran away" after a decade + long, unfunded, republican-instigated, occupation? :cuckoo: You people need to pay for your own voluntary wars-for-profit.

"ran away" after a decade + long, unfunded, republican-instigated, occupation? :cuckoo: You people need to pay for your own voluntary wars-for-profit.

Yes ran away. Everything we achieved there went to shit after that.
But this is typical. Republicans fix something. Democrats come in and screw it up. Democrats blame Republicans because really it was screwed up before they got there.
Do Democrats ever take responsibility? Ever?

But this is typical. Republicans fix something. Democrats come in and screw it up. Democrats blame Republicans because really it was screwed up before they got there.
what did we "achieve" that wouldn't crumble a week after we left asswipe? Spell it out. Also, who is going to pay for that occupation? You? :rofl: You tax cheats belly ache enough about spending revenue in your own country much less a foreign one. Quit this thread while you're behind son :thup:

what did we "achieve" that wouldn't crumble a week after we left asswipe? Spell it out. Also, who is going to pay for that occupation? You? :rofl: You tax cheats belly ache enough about spending revenue in your own country much less a foreign one. Quit this thread while you're behind son :thup:

You're so far behind you would need a rocket to get even.
How long did we have a presence in Germany and Japan? You complain about the GOP like the Democrats never wielded power in the last 7 years. You guys own failure.

Obama's entire foreign policy has been to constantly entreat the world's entire male population to copulate regularly and frequently with each other. Hardly the mark of greatness. He's placed his two stooges, Kerry and Hagel, in place to take the blame and the fall for the disasters about to come, leaving him in position for his media collaborators and conspirators to absolve him of any blame, everyone conveniently forgetting that his two stooges marching orders came directly from him which has been the story of his entire five years in office thus far. Of course, Obama's success in doing that has been predicated on his knowledge that 52 per cent of Democrats still aren't aware that the Earth revolves around the Sun.

Obama's entire foreign policy has been to constantly entreat the world's entire male population to copulate regularly and frequently with each other. Hardly the mark of greatness. He's placed his two stooges, Kerry and Hagel, in place to take the blame and the fall for the disasters about to come, leaving him in position for his media collaborators and conspirators to absolve him of any blame, everyone conveniently forgetting that his two stooges marching orders came directly from him which has been the story of his entire five years in office thus far. Of course, Obama's success in doing that has been predicated on his knowledge that 52 per cent of Democrats still aren't aware that the Earth revolves around the Sun.

Obama believes the Earth revolves around Obama. Most of his knee padders here agree.

Forum List

Back