Republicans may regret getting what they wished for

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
I am talking about if hillary does get indicted and booted out from being the democratic nominee.

I believe hillary to be their weakest possible candidate...the phoney polls have misled many...though the latest polls seem to be more honest....irregardless it is my contention along with many others that Trump will beat hillary like a baby seal.

But..................if hillary is indicted and ousted who would step in.....someone with more of a chance of beating The Donald...aka Joe Biden, The warren girl or bernie sanders...all of whom would be a stronger candidate than hillary with all of her skeletons in the closet not even to mention the state of her health.

I have said before I think obama is playing a double game....publicly endorsing hillary but in reality is going to allow her to be indicted...I could be wrong but I never have been. hehheh

Is Obama Playing A Double Game

I dont think Biden or Warren fit into the stronger candidate category but have maintained Hilly wont be the candidate when votes are cast

I am talking about if hillary does get indicted and booted out from being the democratic nominee.

I believe hillary to be their weakest possible candidate...the phoney polls have misled many...though the latest polls seem to be more honest....irregardless it is my contention along with many others that Trump will beat hillary like a baby seal.

But..................if hillary is indicted and ousted who would step in.....someone with more of a chance of beating The Donald...aka Joe Biden, The warren girl or bernie sanders...all of whom would be a stronger candidate than hillary with all of her skeletons in the closet not even to mention the state of her health.

I have said before I think obama is playing a double game....publicly endorsing hillary but in reality is going to allow her to be indicted...I could be wrong but I never have been. hehheh

Is Obama Playing A Double Game
It's more likely that Donald will be indited for racketeering.

If anyone was really serious about the overarching problem, it is american society that would be indicted.

Forum List

Back