Republicans…. Now that Kamala Harris is reversing the polls, don’t you regret not switching to Nikki Haley?

Trump seemed destined to victory against a Biden who had run out of gas
You had a chance to switch to a more traditional candidate in Nikki Haley and you stuck with Trump

Now that Dems have switched to Kamala Harris, you are stuck with Trump

Do you wish you had switched to Nikki Haley when you had a chance?
The Marxist media crucifies whomever the nominee is. If it were Nikki, they'd do to her what they did with Sarah Palin.
It's always meaningful when leftwingers give us political advice. They, of course, are scared to death of Trump.

Clinton also swiped at Trump’s age. “Two days ago, I turned 78, the oldest man in my family for four generations,” Clinton said. “And the only personal vanity I want to assert is I’m still younger than Donald Trump,” who turned 78 in June.

Nikki Haley: “The first party to retire its 80-year-old candidate is going to be the party that wins this election.”​

It seems incredible they'd dare trot out the disgraced rapist Jeffrey Epstein best bud out there. But...as we know, nothing is too low for the Democrat Party.

It seems incredible they'd dare trot out the disgraced rapist Jeffrey Epstein best bud out there. But...as we know, nothing is too low for the Democrat Party.
Why not? You guys do it every night
1724331686250.png

At least Bill didn't fly to the RNC in Epstein's plane like Trump. Trump is still flying on the Lolita Express.

Boy you have some balls saying that when Trump is your nominee

The Marxist media crucifies whomever the nominee is. If it were Nikki, they'd do to her what they did with Sarah Palin.
It's always meaningful when leftwingers give us political advice. They, of course, are scared to death of Trump.
Say what you may……
Nikki does not seem Weird

When you nominate Trump, you get Trump

Nikki Haley has none of that baggage

Nikki appeals more to the moderates and undecideds who will determine this race

Forum List

Back