Republicans Own Detroit Bankruptcy

Two years into Obama's presidency, Right-wingers were saying it was now Obama's economy.

This means that two years into Rick Snyder's governorship, it is now his bankruptcy of Detroit.

The difference? Republican Rick Snyder has had a complete Republican majority in the State House and Senate, with no one to obstruct a thing.

And you have nothing....again ..............Detroit run by Dems for years.

Do you think about your posts at all??

We have to keep this failed thread going

It's so freaking funny watching people justify foolishness

franco to the rescue to spew some patisan prattle. Why do you suppose that the liberals keep forgetting that it has been their way since 2006?

Two years into Obama's presidency, Right-wingers were saying it was now Obama's economy.

This means that two years into Rick Snyder's governorship, it is now his bankruptcy of Detroit.

The difference? Republican Rick Snyder has had a complete Republican majority in the State House and Senate, with no one to obstruct a thing.

The OP is just trying to rile up people with a post that makes Truthmatters sound like the president of MENSA.

OP- not to mention Pub cuts to federal spending on states and localities- part of 5 years of mindless obstruction against Obama. I'm sure the 1 1/2-2% of growth ruined by the debt ceiling "crisis" and sequester (Boehner-"I got 98% of what I wanted") didn't help either....Stupid a-holes and their silly racist hater dupes...

And I'm sure the SECOND Pub WORLD DEPRESSION had nothing to do with it either. Keep those Pub dupe blinders on, chumps...

Get him synth. He obviously knows that the republican congress can't do that on their own. The Senate would also have to vote on it as we'll as a signature of the President.

Our civics teacher Synth is gonna take you down for that Franco!

Do Dems ever take credit for anything they get done?

You could make the argument that the Republicans inherited Detroit in the same way that liberals argue that Obama inherited Bush's economy.

The logic behind this thread is not unlike the logic of pissing into the wind.
th

franco to the rescue to spew some patisan prattle. Why do you suppose that the liberals keep forgetting that it has been their way since 2006?

Sure, as if the Pubs couldn't filibuster or veto EVERYTHING 200SEVEN-9- and did. Then you're going to say the Dems had 2009-11 of pure control, when their policies ruined the country- ANOTHER Pub whopper:eusa_liar:. Actually 6 months, and if you subtract Teddy out of service and vacations, THIRTEEN DAYS. They had TWO HUNDRED filibusters those 2 years.

It's hard arguing with brainwashed functional MORONS.:cuckoo:

Dem Motto: Thinking hurts, so fuck it

Sure, as if the Pubs couldn't filibuster or veto EVERYTHING 200SEVEN-9- and did. Then you're going to say the Dems had 2009-11 of pure control, when their policies ruined the country- ANOTHER Pub whopper:eusa_liar:. Actually 6 months, and if you subtract Teddy out of service and vacations, THIRTEEN DAYS. They had TWO HUNDRED filibusters those 2 years.

Its the only thing your right about.

OP- not to mention Pub cuts to federal spending on states and localities- part of 5 years of mindless obstruction against Obama. I'm sure the 1 1/2-2% of growth ruined by the debt ceiling "crisis" and sequester (Boehner-"I got 98% of what I wanted") didn't help either....Stupid a-holes and their silly racist hater dupes...

And I'm sure the SECOND Pub WORLD DEPRESSION had nothing to do with it either. Keep those Pub dupe blinders on, chumps...

Get him synth. He obviously knows that the republican congress can't do that on their own. The Senate would also have to vote on it as we'll as a signature of the President.

If you don't know Pubs caused the debt crisis and the sequester, you're a superdupe- they're GREAT at disfunction and screwing the country for politics...that's 1 1/2-2% cut in a year's national growth. For NADA. First time in the country's history, in the middle of the Great Recession THEY caused. Pub dupes!

BTW, Michigan Pubs cut hundreds of millions in aid to Detroit in addition to the billions the national ones did.

Does actual thinking and facts give you a headache? I don't blame you, dingbats LOL.

Name any FACT I'm wrong about then, you grammatically challeged boob. Perfect chump of the greedy idiot racist GOP.

You are= you're

If you don't know Pubs caused the debt crisis and the sequester, you're a superdupe- they're GREAT at disfunction and screwing the country for politics...that's 1 1/2-2% cut in a year's national growth. For NADA. First time in the country's history, in the middle of the Great Recession THEY caused. Pub dupes!

BTW, Michigan Pubs cut hundreds of millions in aid to Detroit in addition to the billions the national ones did.

Does actual thinking and facts give you a headache? I don't blame you, dingbats LOL.

I would not want to be you when synth grabs ahold of you and teaches you civics!

Laws are only enacted when they pass both houses and are signed by the POTUS

(Sorry synth, I'm sure you wanted to point that out, but I just couldn't wait)

Again, the dems get something done and WON'T take credit for it.

Try leading and people might actually take your side seriously

and 5 years in its still Booooosh's economy? or not?

:lol: what a twit....

You and your pals tried to blame the recession on the Democrats winning Congress in 2006.

Either you're admitting you all were full of shit, or, sorry, Detroit's bankruptcy belongs to Rick Snyder and the GOP legislature in Lansing.

I see the LIBTARD BRIGADE is in here in FULL DAMAGE CONTROL MODE. Problem is, EVERYONE knows that the UNIONS and the DEMOCRATS bankrupted DETRIOT, no if, ands or buts about it. So I don't know WHO they think is buying their SHIT.

Libtards, you JUST - LOOK - PATHETIC... and STUPID.

Name any FACT I'm wrong about then, you grammatically challeged boob. Perfect chump of the greedy idiot racist GOP.

You are= you're

so I guess you're spelling challeNged..? :lol:

You and your pals tried to blame the recession on the Democrats winning Congress in 2006.

Either you're admitting you all were full of shit, or, sorry, Detroit's bankruptcy belongs to Rick Snyder and the GOP legislature in Lansing.

the master of strawmen and false dilemmas arrives!!!!!!!

me? really? can you link to that? I have always saw the meltdown as a 2 fer and said so, though I do still stand by the fact that the housing meltdown belongs oh 65-35 to the likes of 'you and your pals'...:lol:

Forum List

Back