Republicans Own Detroit Bankruptcy

Two years into Obama's presidency, Right-wingers were saying it was now Obama's economy.

This means that two years into Rick Snyder's governorship, it is now his bankruptcy of Detroit.

The difference? Republican Rick Snyder has had a complete Republican majority in the State House and Senate, with no one to obstruct a thing.

And How Gay are you?

We have only a one party system today, its called Destruction.

Do you study History, or just go with the MSM PC talking points.

You or we are not God, the truth is just one thing. NOT EVERYTHING.

Detroit is a leftist haven. Not a Conservative one.

But the Neo Cons have been busy, the Neo-Cons are also left or "Evil" there is no peace in them, just like the dems.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Sexual orientation is immaterial to the discussion, the mere fact that synthy is factually, logically, and intellectually challenged is more than enough to relegate him to the bottom of the barrel.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4Jb8ZusO6R8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4Jb8ZusO6R8[/ame]

The City of Detroit has been run entirely by Democrats for what seems like forever. How can you put this on the Republicans? Just another example of union thug corruption and failed Democratic leadership.

Detroit was put into bankruptcy by Republicans on Republicans' watch.

Republicans own Detroit ....

Congratulations!

:(

The City of Detroit has been run entirely by Democrats for what seems like forever. How can you put this on the Republicans? Just another example of union thug corruption and failed Democratic leadership.

Congratulations!

it is amazing if you can tie your own f****** shoes

Congratulations!

DBM says it is so, so that means it must be true!

And pigs can fly and Hell is colder then the Arctic!

Congratulations!

it is amazing if you can tie your own f****** shoes

Or wipe their own ass....

Congratulations!

Are you saying the adults needed to step in and take over from the children?

Two years into Obama's presidency, Right-wingers were saying it was now Obama's economy.

This means that two years into Rick Snyder's governorship, it is now his bankruptcy of Detroit.

The difference? Republican Rick Snyder has had a complete Republican majority in the State House and Senate, with no one to obstruct a thing.

OK, I see your point. Kinda pointless, but I suppose its a reasonable parallel on some superficial level. If the only objective is to point the finger and say who is to blame then well done on the insight.

OK, I see your point. Kinda pointless, but I suppose its a reasonable parallel on some superficial level. If the only objective is to point the finger and say who is to blame then well done on the insight.

No, the point is to show how ridiculous an argument it is to claim that, 2 years into Obama's presidency, he is responsible for the ongoing economic woes.

As if it could be turned around in 2 years even with a non-obstructive Congress.

No, the point is to show how ridiculous an argument it is to claim that, 2 years into Obama's presidency, he is responsible for the ongoing economic woes.

As if it could be turned around in 2 years even with a non-obstructive Congress.

Still factually challenged I see. The fact is Obama had total control over the House and Senate for his FIRST two years in office. In other words mr. "I never can remember the truth" whatever he wanted to pass in the first TWO years WOULD have.

After that you can blame the Republicans for obstruction. But the rest of your comments are, as usual, sheer and utter bullshit.

Still factually challenged I see. The fact is Obama had total control over the House and Senate for his FIRST two years in office. In other words mr. "I never can remember the truth" whatever he wanted to pass in the first TWO years WOULD have.

After that you can blame the Republicans for obstruction. But the rest of your comments are, as usual, sheer and utter bullshit.

^This is why there should be a basic ignorance test for joining political message boards.

Just for 2009-2010, Republicans filibustered 136 times. So Obama did not have "total control". Total control would mean at least 60 Democrats in the Senate, to break those 136 filibusters.

I've made you look foolish once again. :)

I suggest you call your boy Harry (kill the bill) Reid and tell him it's time to piss or get off the pot. He's a one man bottleneck in Congress.

Forum List

Back