Republicans Raise Taxes On You

I
I have no complaints about what Dems have done in my lifetime..
what they have done:
1) Great Depression
2) World War 2
3) Great Society near genocide against blacks
4) recent housing collapse
5) crippling welfare entitlement programs
6) spy for Hitler and Stalin
7) 70% tax rate
8) 15% of life time income wasted on Social Security
9) thrown away victories in Vietnam and Iraq.
10) Obamacommiecare 5 times more expensive than capitalist health care.
1. Started by Pubs, made surviveable by FDR.
2.Victory of Democracy.
3. BS
4. Booosh corrupt regulators duh
5. BS It's called civilization.
6. LOL idiocy.
7. Golden age.
8. Ended elderly poverty.
9. LOL
10. Greatest social reform since SS.
You are the most FOS poster here. Great job!

Taxes are not a punishment on wage earners. Taxes are your contribution to infrastructure, security, and management of the systems which provide a stable, platform which enables you to earn, invest and improve your life. This view that taxes are a punishment on the wealthy is ridiculous.

There are a few nations in the world where you pay no taxes at all. They're mostly hell-holes. Between the bribes you have to pay, the theft of anything that isn't carried on your person, and the additional expenses for "personal protection", keeping what you have ain't easy. Infrastructure is almost non-existent, and your personal safety is always at risk, especially if you look prosperous.
If the guy making 10k a year pays 5% and the guy making 13k a year pays 7% who is screwing who?
I don't think making $3k more than someone who makes $10k puts you in a different tax bracket.

I say a guy who makes $24k a year should pay little to no taxes and a person who makes $80k should pay little but some taxes and someone who makes $1 million a year should pay a little more to cover the poor. It's how a good country works.

Keep in mind Romney pays less taxes than his secretary. She pays 30% and he pays 15% because he makes money off investments not working.

Keep in mind Romney pays less taxes than his secretary. She pays 30%

How much does she make?

like i have been saying bobo....you have you face so dug into the democrats asses you think tax raises by republicans is worse than tax raises by democrats....if the "regular" guy is getting stuck by both,who cares who is imposing them?...
The Democrats set up a fair progressive tax system that worked and Republicans have done nothing but shift the burden more on you. And all you and Stephanie have to say is dems tax too?

Let me say it again so you two can understand clearly that the Republicans tax you more so the Rich can pay less and the Democrats believe the rich should pay a little bit more so we're not over tax our way works yours does not but yet you keep defending it. You're clearly in the wrong party Harries
bobo...the fucking democrats in my state will tax the fucking air you breath if they had a way to do it....can you take your head out of their ass for a moment to understand that?....and if the tax gets voted down,these fuckers will then try and impose a "fee" on what they tried to tax...your people love imposing "fees"...if the democrats tax and regulate you to death...how the fuck is that better than the taxes imposed by republicans?.....and im in the right "party" bobo,its the one that cant stand YOUR fucking party and that other fucked up one...you are the dumbass just being in one of them....
Reaganist Federal tax cuts have been made up for by increases in state and local taxes and fees (that kill the nonrich) to the point that the middle class pays more in all taxes and fees than the richest. No matter which party is in charge of the states. Duped again.

that the middle class pays more in all taxes and fees than the richest.

It's funny when liberals try, and fail, to do the math.
Fact.

Your weak math is a fact.

From link:
A new study finding an "unfair," rich-poor balance in state and local taxes has been getting big traction on the Web this week.
The study, from the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy, found that "virtually every state's tax system is fundamentally unfair, taking a much greater share of income from low- and middle-income families than from wealthy families." It added that state and local tax systems are "indirectly contributing to growing income inequality by taxing low- and middle-income households at significantly higher rates than wealthy taxpayers."
In other words, it said the tax systems are "upside down," with the poor paying more and the rich paying less. Overall, the poorest 20 percent of Americans paid an average of 10.9 percent of their income in state and local taxes and the middle 20 percent of Americans paid 9.4 percent. The top 1 percent, meanwhile, pay only 5.4 percent of their income to state and local taxes.

I
so if someone doesnt vote the way you want them to vote,you think they are letting the "greedy megarich" have their way?...is that what you are saying?...
Yes you vote wrong.
ok so if someone doesnt agree with you,they are wrong?...hey Heil Hitler bobo.....
If they vote GOP in national politics, yes. If they don't vote Dem, they're wasting their vote, and, like 2000, may put the lying thief GOP in.
i think you are wasting your vote frankie....you vote for the same people in the same party no matter what,and then here we are a couple of years later bitching about the same shit.....i will not vote for anyone who has been in office for years,or who belong to the big 2....i vote for people who have not been jaded yet....thats making a vote count...at least i can say i am trying to get some new bath water in the tub,you keep on bathing in the same old shit....
I have no complaints about what Dems have done in my lifetime. Pubs, little but. You're just voting for the best liars and hypocrites (or totally misinformed or racist) if they're GOP these days. POLICY is all important.
dont blame me for the GOP Frankie i dont believe i have ever voted for one....last century i voted for lots of democrats....Clinton was the last,this century its all anyone who aint one of the 2 parties...they all have policies Frankie,but those policies aint shit if you cant LEAD .....

From link:
A new study finding an "unfair," rich-poor balance in state and local taxes has been getting big traction on the Web this week.
The study, from the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy, found that "virtually every state's tax system is fundamentally unfair, taking a much greater share of income from low- and middle-income families than from wealthy families." It added that state and local tax systems are "indirectly contributing to growing income inequality by taxing low- and middle-income households at significantly higher rates than wealthy taxpayers."
In other words, it said the tax systems are "upside down," with the poor paying more and the rich paying less. Overall, the poorest 20 percent of Americans paid an average of 10.9 percent of their income in state and local taxes and the middle 20 percent of Americans paid 9.4 percent. The top 1 percent, meanwhile, pay only 5.4 percent of their income to state and local taxes.

Yet while the report is sure to spur calls for higher taxes on the rich, its findings paint a misleading picture of the broader taxes paid by Americans, rich and poor included.
First off, Americans pay federal, state and local taxes. Federal taxes account for two-thirds of the taxes that Americans pay. So while it's true that state and local taxes by themselves are regressive, Americans pay far more in federal taxes, which are far more progressive with the rich paying a higher share—both of their own incomes and of total taxes......

According to the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center, the top 1 percent of Americans paid 33.4 percent of their expanded cash income (a broad measure of pretax income) in federal taxes. Middle class Americans—or those in the middle 20 percent—pay 13.7 percent of their income to federal taxes, while the poorest pay 3.1 percent.

3.1% + 10.9% = 14%

5.4% + 33.4% = 38.8%

Your weak math is worse than I thought.

I
Yes you vote wrong.
ok so if someone doesnt agree with you,they are wrong?...hey Heil Hitler bobo.....
If they vote GOP in national politics, yes. If they don't vote Dem, they're wasting their vote, and, like 2000, may put the lying thief GOP in.
i think you are wasting your vote frankie....you vote for the same people in the same party no matter what,and then here we are a couple of years later bitching about the same shit.....i will not vote for anyone who has been in office for years,or who belong to the big 2....i vote for people who have not been jaded yet....thats making a vote count...at least i can say i am trying to get some new bath water in the tub,you keep on bathing in the same old shit....
I have no complaints about what Dems have done in my lifetime. Pubs, little but. You're just voting for the best liars and hypocrites (or totally misinformed or racist) if they're GOP these days. POLICY is all important.
dont blame me for the GOP Frankie i dont believe i have ever voted for one....last century i voted for lots of democrats....Clinton was the last,this century its all anyone who aint one of the 2 parties...they all have policies Frankie,but those policies aint shit if you cant LEAD .....
These Pubs don't know how to compromise, they're a Fox/Rush/Koch etc etc disgrace.

From link:

Yet while the report is sure to spur calls for higher taxes on the rich, its findings paint a misleading picture of the broader taxes paid by Americans, rich and poor included.
First off, Americans pay federal, state and local taxes. Federal taxes account for two-thirds of the taxes that Americans pay. So while it's true that state and local taxes by themselves are regressive, Americans pay far more in federal taxes, which are far more progressive with the rich paying a higher share—both of their own incomes and of total taxes......

According to the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center, the top 1 percent of Americans paid 33.4 percent of their expanded cash income (a broad measure of pretax income) in federal taxes. Middle class Americans—or those in the middle 20 percent—pay 13.7 percent of their income to federal taxes, while the poorest pay 3.1 percent.

3.1% + 10.9% = 14%

5.4% + 33.4% = 38.8%

Link? The totals are, the richest and 2, 3, and 4 quintiles pay 27% IN ALL TAXES, THE BOTTOM quintile 17%, and fees hurt the bottom the most- and of course that study has disappeared, not being Pubcrappe. At any rate, and I'm sick of finding links to the same gd stats in our non propaganda machine.

The point is, 99% of new wealth growth goes to the top, the nonrich and the country are going to hell under GOP policies STILL, and you and your heroes are shytte and un-American.

Last edited:
CNBC the corporate swine couldn't stop with the truth, they had to finish with top 1% BS. There is no way the average rich pay 33% tax on income. Fecking bs.

And Pubs win- another natural Dem voter gets sick to death of politics and lets them have their greedy megarich idiot way. They just LOVE only 40% voting. If everyone knew the facts and voted, politically they'd be out in the gutter where they belong.
so if someone doesnt vote the way you want them to vote,you think they are letting the "greedy megarich" have their way?...is that what you are saying?...
Yes you vote wrong.
glad you thought this was humorous bobo....but like frankie,your bath water has a lot of scum floating around in it too...

Last edited:
I
These Pubs don't know how to compromise, they're a Fox/Rush/Koch etc etc disgrace.
i agree they think compromise is a bad thing,they dont seem to realize that having it all your way is much worse.....but then some people never learn....especially today's "party people"......

From link:

3.1% + 10.9% = 14%

5.4% + 33.4% = 38.8%

Link? The totals are, the richest and 2, 3, and 4 quintiles pay 27% IN ALL TAXES, THE BOTTOM quintile 17%, and fees hurt the bottom the most- and of course that study has disappeared, not being Pubcrappe. At any rate, and I'm sick of finding links to the same gd stats in our non propaganda machine.

The point is, 99% of new wealth growth goes to the top, the nonrich and the country are going to hell under GOP policies STILL, and you and your heroes are shytte and un-American.

The point is, 99% of new wealth growth goes to the top

Your point here is wrong as well.

93% to 99%, depending on the source. The point is that Reaganism is a disaster for the nonrich and the country- see sig. Thanks also for allowing 9/11 through sheer incompetence, the stupidest, longest wars ever, AND another corrupt Pub world depression. Great job! How anyone can vote for the tools is a tribute to their giant bs propaganda machine.

"Over the past 30 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:
1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.
Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.
But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):
1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%
A 13% drop since 1980
2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:
1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%
An increase of 16% since Reagan.
3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.
1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)
A 12.3% drop after Reagan.
4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:
1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%
A 45% increase after 1980.
5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.
Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:
1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%
A 5.6 times increase.
6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:
1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%
A 10% Decrease.
Links:
1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Zh1bveXc8rA/SuddUhLWUaI/AAAAAAAAA7M/iU2gefk317M/s1600-h/Clipboard01.jpg
2 – http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/blog/09/04/27/CongratulationstoEmmanuelSaez/
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = http://www.bea.gov/national/nipaweb/TableView.asp?SelectedTable=58&Freq=Qtr&FirstYear=2008&LastYear=2010
4 = http://www.prudentbear.com/index.php/household-sector-debt-of-gdp
4 = http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/z1/current/
5/6 = http://www.businessinsider.com/15-charts-about-wealth-and-inequality-in-america-2010-4?slop=1#slideshow-start
Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

YAWN

arent stats great?

now the rich have gotten richer under Progressive obama
the poorest have gotten poorer

both at a FASTER RATE then they were under Bush and Democrats

libs are losers who lie
to themselves

It's been going on for 30 years of Reaganism, hater dupe, and would be worse without Obama. Did you hear about the corrupt Booosh World Depression and 6 years of the GOP defending pander-to-the-rich bs to the death? Ay caramba.

Forum List

Back