Republicans Raise Taxes On You

and that is some headline screeching news?
So you agree you should pay more so the rich can pay less. Noted.
If anything the gas tax is the fairest tax out there because it's based on use. And if you are looking for something that's even close to a cheat that would be bicycles use roads TAX FREE.

A person who drives a 1000 miles a month pays more then the person who drives a 1000 miles a year. That tax is FAIR because it's based on use NOT your tax bracket.

Sales taxes are not "fair". They disproportionately hit the poor and lower income earners hardest, those who can least afford them.

Corporations don't pay them at all, especially gas taxes, so the highest users are exempt from gas taxes.
How is a sales tax unfair if it's based on so many cents on the dollar? Everyone pays the same %.
If you tax someone poor 6 cents on every dollar its a big deal to them. If you tax a rich person 6 cents its nothing to them.

If we owe $30k per American for the debt should all the poor people really pay $30k and bill gates and Donald Trump should only pay $30k?

And we have a military all over the world protecting GE and Pepsi so they can profit and they don't want to chip in?
Oh so your argue the "fair share" tax is better? If everyone pays six cents on the dollar that IS equal/fair to all. You argue a graduated scale that would PUNISH people for doing better.
How does THAT even resemble fair?

you know what frankie?....if what you say is true,but yet the lower classes are still getting fucked.....then who is benefiting out of that?.....
Greedy idiot megarich GOPers....Pubs.
so no rich democrats are getting richer because of this?.....if thats what you are saying frankie then yes,the democrats have done their job on you...
Jeebus of course, but they support raising taxes on THEMSELVES.
so they raise the price of the product their companies sell to get that money back,so the regular guy still gets screwed....wealthy people all have something in common.....they love their money....
So give up and vote GOP!! lol. ACTUALLY, that and labor costs are MUCH less than the GOP goes on and on and on and on about...and Dem rich STILL want to raise their own taxes and worker pay and benefits and corporate taxes (and 55% of giant corps now pay NO taxes!) But vote GOP!!
suck the democrats ass frankie....i just hope they showered...

like i have been saying bobo....you have you face so dug into the democrats asses you think tax raises by republicans is worse than tax raises by democrats....if the "regular" guy is getting stuck by both,who cares who is imposing them?...
The Democrats set up a fair progressive tax system that worked and Republicans have done nothing but shift the burden more on you. And all you and Stephanie have to say is dems tax too?

Let me say it again so you two can understand clearly that the Republicans tax you more so the Rich can pay less and the Democrats believe the rich should pay a little bit more so we're not over tax our way works yours does not but yet you keep defending it. You're clearly in the wrong party Harries
bobo...the fucking democrats in my state will tax the fucking air you breath if they had a way to do it....can you take your head out of their ass for a moment to understand that?....and if the tax gets voted down,these fuckers will then try and impose a "fee" on what they tried to tax...your people love imposing "fees"...if the democrats tax and regulate you to death...how the fuck is that better than the taxes imposed by republicans?.....and im in the right "party" bobo,its the one that cant stand YOUR fucking party and that other fucked up one...you are the dumbass just being in one of them....
Reaganist Federal tax cuts have been made up for by increases in state and local taxes and fees (that kill the nonrich) to the point that the middle class pays more in all taxes and fees than the richest. No matter which party is in charge of the states. Duped again.
the middle class pays more in all taxes and fees than the richest...No matter which party is in charge of the states
which is what i have been saying here,republican taxes,democrat taxes....if the middle class is getting fucked either way,what is the difference?.......
You get fucked more by the GOP.

Gov Snyder cut corporate taxes but then taxed senior and eliminated a home owners tax break.
but you are still getting fucked by those people you admire,right?...so your view on this bobo is...."hey i wont vote for satan but i will vote for dracula"...admirable bobo....go for it.....

are you serious?....republicans raise your taxes?....if you wanna see the democrats doing the same thing only more of them....come to sunny California bobo....
Democrats wouldn't have given billions in tax breaks to corporations knowing that would shift the burden more onto us. That's the big difference in the parties. GOP thinks the job creators shouldn't pay any taxes and some don't.

If Republicans ran California citizens would pay more so that billionaire former clipper owner could get a break. Sterling? The racist. So thank god harry the GOP aren't in charge like here in Michigan. 2 cents on every dollar might not seem like a lot to you harry but multiply that by every person in your state. Now give that all to the rich because it wouldn't be right taxing the companies who tear up our roads with their trucks.
like i have been saying bobo....you have you face so dug into the democrats asses you think tax raises by republicans is worse than tax raises by democrats....if the "regular" guy is getting stuck by both,who cares who is imposing them?...
The Democrats set up a fair progressive tax system that worked and Republicans have done nothing but shift the burden more on you. And all you and Stephanie have to say is dems tax too?

Let me say it again so you two can understand clearly that the Republicans tax you more so the Rich can pay less and the Democrats believe the rich should pay a little bit more so we're not over tax our way works yours does not but yet you keep defending it. You're clearly in the wrong party Harries
let me say it again to you bobo so you can understand that the democrats tax the fuck out of you too.....COME TO FUCKING CALIFORNIA....nuff said?....
Move to Mississippi if you don't like living in one of the greatest states in our country.
whats the matter bobo?.....cant admit im right?...a middle class person has a fucking hard time retiring in this great state....you work your whole life contributing to this states "greatness' and then when you get old and retire if you stay you will be sucked dry in 10 years......there aint one motherfucking politician in this state even addressing that fact,because after they use you up unless you have money they dont care about you.....is that right or wrong bobo?....

Democrats wouldn't have given billions in tax breaks to corporations knowing that would shift the burden more onto us. That's the big difference in the parties. GOP thinks the job creators shouldn't pay any taxes and some don't.

If Republicans ran California citizens would pay more so that billionaire former clipper owner could get a break. Sterling? The racist. So thank god harry the GOP aren't in charge like here in Michigan. 2 cents on every dollar might not seem like a lot to you harry but multiply that by every person in your state. Now give that all to the rich because it wouldn't be right taxing the companies who tear up our roads with their trucks.

let me say it again to you bobo so you can understand that the democrats tax the fuck out of you too.....COME TO FUCKING CALIFORNIA....nuff said?....
Move to Mississippi if you don't like living in one of the greatest states in our country.
whats the matter bobo?.....cant admit im right?...a middle class person has a fucking hard time retiring in this great state....you work your whole life contributing to this states "greatness' and then when you get old and retire if you stay you will be sucked dry in 10 years......there aint one motherfucking politician in this state even addressing that fact,because after they use you up unless you have money they dont care about you.....is that right or wrong bobo?....
I had a friend who went to soCal because he wanted to start a body shop. He could have bought the building in ONE day but the permits and inspections needed to open could take up to a year. He left.

Taxes are not a punishment on wage earners. Taxes are your contribution to infrastructure, security, and management of the systems which provide a stable, platform which enables you to earn, invest and improve your life. This view that taxes are a punishment on the wealthy is ridiculous.

There are a few nations in the world where you pay no taxes at all. They're mostly hell-holes. Between the bribes you have to pay, the theft of anything that isn't carried on your person, and the additional expenses for "personal protection", keeping what you have ain't easy. Infrastructure is almost non-existent, and your personal safety is always at risk, especially if you look prosperous.

bobo...the fucking democrats in my state will tax the fucking air you breath if they had a way to do it....can you take your head out of their ass for a moment to understand that?....and if the tax gets voted down,these fuckers will then try and impose a "fee" on what they tried to tax...your people love imposing "fees"...if the democrats tax and regulate you to death...how the fuck is that better than the taxes imposed by republicans?.....and im in the right "party" bobo,its the one that cant stand YOUR fucking party and that other fucked up one...you are the dumbass just being in one of them....
Reaganist Federal tax cuts have been made up for by increases in state and local taxes and fees (that kill the nonrich) to the point that the middle class pays more in all taxes and fees than the richest. No matter which party is in charge of the states. Duped again.
the middle class pays more in all taxes and fees than the richest...No matter which party is in charge of the states
which is what i have been saying here,republican taxes,democrat taxes....if the middle class is getting fucked either way,what is the difference?.......
You get fucked more by the GOP.

Gov Snyder cut corporate taxes but then taxed senior and eliminated a home owners tax break.
but you are still getting fucked by those people you admire,right?...so your view on this bobo is...."hey i wont vote for satan but i will vote for dracula"...admirable bobo....go for it.....
Sorry but I don't feel like I paid too much taxes in the 90s when I and everyone else was saving not in debt. And the economy is recovering from the bush great recession so your " they all suck" perception is off. Way off IMO.

The rich got richer and the middle class got poorer because of the GOP.

If not, why aren't the rich rooting for Democrats? They know Democrats are for wealth distribution, remember? We think the gap between the rich and poor is dangerously wide. Republicans cry when we say such things.

So your hatred of liberals and brainwashed into hating taxes and government. When the economy is purring we don't cry about taxes.

We need you to tea bag the democratic party. Join us harry. You'll never win in the GOP. To them were all niggas.

Taxes are not a punishment on wage earners. Taxes are your contribution to infrastructure, security, and management of the systems which provide a stable, platform which enables you to earn, invest and improve your life. This view that taxes are a punishment on the wealthy is ridiculous.

There are a few nations in the world where you pay no taxes at all. They're mostly hell-holes. Between the bribes you have to pay, the theft of anything that isn't carried on your person, and the additional expenses for "personal protection", keeping what you have ain't easy. Infrastructure is almost non-existent, and your personal safety is always at risk, especially if you look prosperous.
If the guy making 10k a year pays 5% and the guy making 13k a year pays 7% who is screwing who?

So you agree you should pay more so the rich can pay less. Noted.
If anything the gas tax is the fairest tax out there because it's based on use. And if you are looking for something that's even close to a cheat that would be bicycles use roads TAX FREE.

A person who drives a 1000 miles a month pays more then the person who drives a 1000 miles a year. That tax is FAIR because it's based on use NOT your tax bracket.

Sales taxes are not "fair". They disproportionately hit the poor and lower income earners hardest, those who can least afford them.

Corporations don't pay them at all, especially gas taxes, so the highest users are exempt from gas taxes.
How is a sales tax unfair if it's based on so many cents on the dollar? Everyone pays the same %.
If you tax someone poor 6 cents on every dollar its a big deal to them. If you tax a rich person 6 cents its nothing to them.

If we owe $30k per American for the debt should all the poor people really pay $30k and bill gates and Donald Trump should only pay $30k?

And we have a military all over the world protecting GE and Pepsi so they can profit and they don't want to chip in?
Oh so your argue the "fair share" tax is better? If everyone pays six cents on the dollar that IS equal/fair to all. You argue a graduated scale that would PUNISH people for doing better.
It's how we've always done it and what works.

All those rich people got rich in that tax system they cry about. Only problem with changing the system makes it harder for the next generation.

You'll never get it.

I thought taxes were high in Switzerland but my brother lived there for 4 years and taxes are actually really low. But everything is very expensive. You can't be poor and live in Switzerland. The Republicans forget America is full of poor people so there libertarian Republican right wing flat tax utopia teabaggers doesn't exist.

Not to mention their lawyers fill our courts their trucks tear up our roads. Our police patrol their buildings. They benefit from publicly educated citizens, lol. You get the point.

All those rich people got rich in that tax system they cry about. Only problem with changing the system makes it harder for the next generation.

You'll never get it.
How about a flat tax? Everybody pays the same.

If the guy making 10k a year pays 5% and the guy making 13k a year pays 7% who is screwing who?
I don't think making $3k more than someone who makes $10k puts you in a different tax bracket.

I say a guy who makes $24k a year should pay little to no taxes and a person who makes $80k should pay little but some taxes and someone who makes $1 million a year should pay a little more to cover the poor. It's how a good country works.

Keep in mind Romney pays less taxes than his secretary. She pays 30% and he pays 15% because he makes money off investments not working.

You'll never get it.
Why hasn't it been tried? Ask yourself that. Probably because it won't work. Can you show me one flat tax country on this planet?

You'll never get it.
Why hasn't it been tried? Ask yourself that. Probably because it won't work. Can you show me one flat tax country on this planet?
People have asked for it SEVERAL times. If you democrats would quit trying to weasel and cheat everybody it COULD be done.
Democrats and Republicans pass out tax breaks like welfare. It's treats to their base. That's why it's not being done. NOT because it would fail but because it would remove the treats they pass out.

You'll never get it.
People have asked for it SEVERAL times. If you democrats would quit trying to weasel and cheat everybody it COULD be done.
Democrats and Republicans pass out tax breaks like welfare. It's treats to their base. That's why it's not being done. NOT because it would fail but because it would remove the treats they pass out.
Back when kings ruled there was no government to look out for the serfs. The rich were the government. Today's no different

Michigan governor Rick Snyder gave billions of tax breaks to corporations his first year in office. The GOP controls bothe houses too in Michigan. So the GOP gave corporations billions in tax breaks and at the time our roads were falling apart. Now we need to repair our roads and the GOP has tried to raise the sales tax and now that that got voted down they want to raise the gas tax.

Essentially the GOP shifted the tax burden more onto us. So don't tell me Republicans lower taxes unless you end with ON THE RICH.

The GOP also lowers taxes on the rich. That too puts more of the tax burden on you and I.
The gas tax is SUPPOSED to be used for roads. That is what it was designed for.

Point missed.

Greedy idiot megarich GOPers....Pubs.
so no rich democrats are getting richer because of this?.....if thats what you are saying frankie then yes,the democrats have done their job on you...
Jeebus of course, but they support raising taxes on THEMSELVES.
so they raise the price of the product their companies sell to get that money back,so the regular guy still gets screwed....wealthy people all have something in common.....they love their money....
So give up and vote GOP!! lol. ACTUALLY, that and labor costs are MUCH less than the GOP goes on and on and on and on about...and Dem rich STILL want to raise their own taxes and worker pay and benefits and corporate taxes (and 55% of giant corps now pay NO taxes!) But vote GOP!!
suck the democrats ass frankie....i just hope they showered...
LOL! You got that hater dupe perversion thing down. At least you get something for Dem spending ...lol

You going postal? lol Ah Hyuck!

I thought taxes were high in Switzerland but my brother lived there for 4 years and taxes are actually really low. But everything is very expensive. You can't be poor and live in Switzerland. The Republicans forget America is full of poor people so there libertarian Republican right wing flat tax utopia teabaggers doesn't exist.

Not to mention their lawyers fill our courts their trucks tear up our roads. Our police patrol their buildings. They benefit from publicly educated citizens, lol. You get the point.
Luckily there are no poor there....

You'll never get it.
Back when kings ruled there was no government to look out for the serfs. The rich were the government. Today's no different
Horse patoot. We've never been better off. Beside the Reaganist screw the workers and poor and infrastructure law and order nannyism and GOP propaganda machine / hater dupe shytte. See sig duh.

You'll never get it.
And 99% of new wealth goes to 1%- like now, chump.

Forum List

Back