Republicans reject recalling Biden votes, removing Vos

So, how do we break that power?
The Trumpsters are trying their asses off right now.

Though I find their populist politics janky, and they've shown a blind spot to infiltration, they're the only game in town.....My former party (LP) has gone full retard, and can't muster up anything but cranks and lame GOP retreads.

The election of Trump was the metaphorical Concord Bridge.

The war has been ongoing and you apparently didn't get the memo.
I got the memo, I voted for him. I'll vote for him again.

My lack of support for this meaningless action to oust Biden from office does not indicate any lack of awareness on my part.

The Trumpsters are trying their asses off right now.

Though I find their populist politics janky, and they've shown a blind spot to infiltration, they're the only game in town.....My former party (LP) has gone full retard, and can't muster up anything but cranks and lame GOP retreads.
That is unfortunate.

A SeeBS poll?....You can't be serious.

Well, the same poll says many people see the democrats as weak (51%) and extreme (49%), so ....

OTOH, the same poll says some people would escribe the democrats as in touch (39%), strong (38%), or effective (36%). Weird, these 3 numbers are ridiculous IMHO.

Then he did overcome it, and they still needed to stuff the ballot boxes with fake votes, to the point that there were 200,000 more votes than ballots cast.

At first blush, I thought 12 million fake/flipped votes was an exaggeration....But the more evidence that comes out makes me think that is possibly a lowball.
That's why Biden hid in his basement instead of campaigning, the FIX was in.

But not meaningless to document the illegitimacy, and demonstrate backbone that is so badly in need of demonstration.

"Well, we tried" just doesn't cut it anymore.
Like I said, I support the investigation and any meaningful legislation that comes from it.

Just not a fan of replacing Biden with someone even worse than he is at running the country. It would be counterproductive to our goals as conservatives.

Well, the same poll says many people see the democrats as weak (51%) and extreme (49%), so ....

OTOH, the same poll says some people would escribe the democrats as in touch (39%), strong (38%), or effective (36%). Weird, these 3 numbers are ridiculous IMHO.
Gee, a SeeBS poll with vague and contradictory results?!?

PJW.jpg

Like I said, I support the investigation and any meaningful legislation that comes from them.

Just not a fan of replacing Biden with someone even worse than he is at running the country.
He's not going to get deposed or replaced...Was never going to happen.

But decertification below the 270 threshold could arguably put a lot of his actions under a cloud of legal/constitutional legitimacy.

Forum List

Back