Republicans reject recalling Biden votes, removing Vos

As opposed to what? When you need 60 and you ain't got 60, WTF are you supposed to do?
As opposed to coming back again and again until you do get 60.....The demoncrats never ever quit, while republicans throw up their hands and go play golf....That's why we're in the mess we are today.

He's not going to get deposed or replaced...Was never going to happen.

But decertification below the 270 threshold could arguably put a lot of his actions under a cloud of legal/constitutional legitimacy.
Since you put it that way...

Fair enough.

5 years of leftist conspiracy theories of things that never happened and you call something that happened a conspiracy theory? Now that's what I call ignorant.

No, arrogant.

I think you are wrong. The revolution is beginning. My hope is that the bloodshed is kept to a minimum.
Revolutions can be bloodless. That's what happens when awake people start voting. But if we all succeed with our votes, the revolution isn't necessary.

If we were anywhere near a revolution, or in one for that matter, why would there be a need for us to vote in November?

Revolutions can be bloodless. That's what happens when awake people start voting. But if we all succeed with our votes, the revolution isn't necessary.

Dude, blood has ALREADY been shed. Ashli Babbitt was murdered by the political class. She was merely the first. The question is how many other innocents will be murdered.

If we were anywhere near a revolution, or in one for that matter, why would there be a need for us to vote in November?

Like I said, to keep the bloodshed down. The civil war began when the political class decided to run a soft coup against Trump, and then stole the vote. They already began the war. It is up to us to finish it.

The voting laws that we are fighting for are to keep the bloodshed to the absolute minimum.

Elections give us the opportunity to stop or delay a revolution. Revolutions occur when most people believe their gov't isn't doing right by them AND they have no other recourse left for them to rectify the situation. That is why the honesty and integrity of our elections is so paramount. If you don't like what the gov't is doing and you don't believe the elections are fair then that's when you got a shit-load of trouble coming.

It does have a point....The evidence is beyond clear that the spread between the Biden "victory" margin and the number of illegally cast ballots is easily 3X...The election cannot be certified with any mathematical certainty.

Vos is a fucking coward.
It's up to We The People, there's no hero, no Political party going to make it right.

It will take either: Constitution Convention or 1,000,000 People March on Washington

Dude, blood has ALREADY been shed. Ashli Babbitt was murdered by the political class. She was merely the first. The question is how many other innocents will be murdered.
Yet nobody has risen up to avenge her. I'm just as upset about that as you are. You will need something along the lines of the Boston Massacre to drive us to a revolution.

Like I said, to keep the bloodshed down. The civil war began when the political class decided to run a soft coup against Trump, and then stole the vote. They already began the war. It is up to us to finish it.

The voting laws that we are fighting for are to keep the bloodshed to the absolute minimum.
I can live with that.

At least some sense still remains among the GOP. They need to continue wrestling control back from the conspiracy wing of the party

Don’t make the mistake of thinking this is anything other than self preservation. The grift is in danger for all of them if elections are proven to be fraudulent. Doing what’s right or honest isn’t even in consideration when making sure the gravy train keeps rolling.

At this point in time, removing Biden from office just ain't going to happen. There are only 2 legal ways that I can think of to do that, one is the 25th Amendment and the other is the Impeachment process. Both require a majority in both chambers of Congress, with a 2/3 vote in the Senate and that just ain't going to happen. Even if enough states rescind their electoral votes, it would have to be up to the Congress to do anything about it. The Supreme Court can't do it, they have no basis in the US Constitution for that action.

So - realizing that, does it not make sense to drop what is a dead issue and move on? It may not be very appealing to the voters in the next election if all you're doing is still bitching about the last one. Presuming that you made changes in your state legislature to tighten up the election laws, it makes sense to me to focus on how badly the democrats are governing this country and the state you live in and telling them what you want to do about it.

Dems trying to boot their extremists?

One side walking back alone won't end this.

There is only one side which is trying to overthrow elections. There is only one side which is LYING to the public about the elections.

Republicans need to take responsibility for the Big Lie, and they need to renounce it. Democrats don't have any of those problems.

At this point in time, removing Biden from office just ain't going to happen. There are only 2 legal ways that I can think of to do that, one is the 25th Amendment and the other is the Impeachment process. Both require a majority in both chambers of Congress, with a 2/3 vote in the Senate and that just ain't going to happen. Even if enough states rescind their electoral votes, it would have to be up to the Congress to do anything about it. The Supreme Court can't do it, they have no basis in the US Constitution for that action.

So - realizing that, does it not make sense to drop what is a dead issue and move on? It may not be very appealing to the voters in the next election if all you're doing is still bitching about the last one. Presuming that you made changes in your state legislature to tighten up the election laws, it makes sense to me to focus on how badly the democrats are governing this country and the state you live in and telling them what you want to do about it.

The Party which spent 4 years whining that Democrats were refusing the accept the results of the 2016 election, are now spending the next 4 years screaming from the treetops that Trump really won the election.

Forum List

Back