Republicans Reveal Their New Two Point Health Care Program

The really beautiful part is that my tax dollars will no longer go toward paying for your health insurance because you are too lazy to pay for your own needs yourself.

Hey numbnuts.....20,000,000 American adults have no health insurance. What do you propose for them. I have a question.......have you ever worked for minimum wage?

I haven't worked for minimum wage since shortly after I got out of the Army in 1967. I had more ambition and self respect than to be satisfied with that.

1) Don't Get Sick

2) If You Do Get Sick...Die Quickly!

Campbell
I thought the two point plan is
A. if you like ACA as is, you can keep paying for it and being under it.
Choice one.
B. if you don't, then let's offer the revised version without the mandates.
and taxpayers can opt into that instead.
Choice two.

Then from there, whoever is under either choice works out the terms
and conditions of that policy. So that's why I recommend going through
Party structure for that, so representation and voting on policies like a platform
can be orchestrated. Then set up LLC for states and nationally to handle
the tax-deductible donations, payments or penalties paid in by those members,
similar to a nonprofit corporation that answers to shareholders and company members receiving benefits.

The main point is that there are 20,000,000 adult Americans without health insurance. Democrats want to get them something.....Republicans don't!

The modern Republican agenda does not allow any government money to the common man. All they stand for is tax cuts for the wealthy and an occasional war.

The really beautiful part is that my tax dollars will no longer go toward paying for your health insurance because you are too lazy to pay for your own needs yourself.
All the people that get their healthcare insurance through their employers, have been subsidized by all of those people that never had health care coverage through their employers for decades now.... your employers and you, have been getting a tax deduction, which is the govt helping to pay for your health insurance through federal tax dollars and state tax dollars that those people without healthcare have had to pay, FOR YOU, silly one!

How have those without insurance paid for my health care premiums? Most of those folks pay zero federal taxes and their state taxes do not pay for my premiums either. If you say they do, then please explain exactly how their money winds up at my insurance carrier.

1) Don't Get Sick

Campbell
Choice one.
Choice two.

Party structure for that, so representation and voting on policies like a platform
similar to a nonprofit corporation that answers to shareholders and company members receiving benefits.

The main point is that there are 20,000,000 adult Americans without health insurance. Democrats want to get them something.....Republicans don't!

The modern Republican agenda does not allow any government money to the common man. All they stand for is tax cuts for the wealthy and an occasional war.

I thought Obamacare's individual mandate forced those people to buy insurance. Are you saying Obamacare failed?

1) Don't Get Sick

Campbell
Choice one.
Choice two.

The only affirmative thing I could ask of you is do you have Obamacare, and are you using it......:lol:

The reason most people do not have healthcare insurance is because their employers can not afford to give them the health insurance benefit...the people not working at all, qualify for Medicaid, it's all those other people who work and pay taxes, but their employer has no coverage to offer, that end up on the exchange or those with preexisting conditions who can not afford ANY
healthcare coverage due to their high prices...

and trump said he will still cover the pre existing....

Well DUH, the ONLY REASON our healthcare has gone up so much is because we are covering all of those people with preexisting conditions...

Dont expect prices to go down without Ocare.... we will always cover those that are sick

Hey numbnuts.....20,000,000 American adults have no health insurance. What do you propose for them. I have a question.......have you ever worked for minimum wage?
I know you are not addressing me, however I have been called numbnuts enough on here to feel comfortable responding to your post, its almost like its personalized for me.
Those 20,000 adults should do like the rest of us and buy their own insurance, the fact that I have paid for mine all of these years is why Im not one of those without. It a fairly simple concept to wrap ones head around.
Next the minimum wage issue.
Although for the majority of my working career I have been above the minimum wage and until I retired I did have an income of over 100k per year, I did take on a full time position after I retired that pays more than the current minimum yet less than what the left wants the minimum to be. So maybe that counts? maybe not if you consider retirement pay and other areas of income/wealth that I managed to put together over the last 30 or so years. But, Yes, I am working very close to minimum wage right now. And loving it, the most rewarding job I have ever had. I should have done this many years ago. I was even offered a position that paid roughly 60k to work as a consultant where I was working. But, I wanted out of it completely so I took the retirement and ran like hell. ( they still call me for problems and I do help, but thats for free and my choice)
So what it comes down to is that people have the right to purchase their own insurance, they should not have the right to force others to pay for it. People also have a choice to work for minimum wage or demand more, again personal choice that I or anyone else should not have to cover.
I am working for what the left would consider unfair wages right now, but I assure you I will not be requiring any assistance from any other person between now and my expiration date.

1) Don't Get Sick

Campbell
Choice one.
Choice two.

LOL....like I said:

1) Don't Get Sick
2) If You Do, Die Quickly!

1) Don't Get Sick

Campbell
Choice one.
Choice two.

LOL....like I said:

1) Don't Get Sick
2) If You Do, Die Quickly!
Yes, yes.....Obamacare....

1) Don't Get Sick

Campbell
Choice one.
Choice two.

The only affirmative thing I could ask of you is do you have Obamacare, and are you using it......:lol:

My wife and I worked a combined 84 years for a prime contractor of the DOE(she 43...me 41). We're retired and draw nearly $8,000 a month. I started working in a three pump service station Dec. 19th, 1950 for $0.50 an hour. Nobody has ever given me a goddam thing......and I'm proud of that!

Last edited:
1) Don't Get Sick

Campbell
Choice one.
Choice two.

My wife and I worked a combined 84 years with a prime contractor of the DOE. We're retired and draw nearly $8,000 a month. I started working in a three pump service station Dec. 19th, 1950 for $0.50 an hour. Nobody has ever given me a goddam thing......and I'm proud of that!
Good for you snowflake....

You'll be really proud when we end Obamacare then....

1) Don't Get Sick

Campbell
Choice one.
Choice two.

My wife and I worked a combined 84 years with a prime contractor of the DOE. We're retired and draw nearly $8,000 a month. I started working in a three pump service station Dec. 19th, 1950 for $0.50 an hour. Nobody has ever given me a goddam thing......and I'm proud of that!

Do you mean taking away insurance from 20,000,000 Americans who won't have a thing without it?( The Cowboy Way)

Campbell
Choice one.
Choice two.

Do you mean taking away insurance from 20,000,000 Americans who won't have a thing without it?
Your fake news tell you that?

Do you mean taking away insurance from 20,000,000 Americans who won't have a thing without it?

If you paid any attention to anything but Fox News you'd know that 20,000,000 Americans who are covered by Obamacare will lose it if Obamacare is cancelled.

Somebody's going to be paying for Trump's massive government intrusions into the market. Who do you think that will be? (not Trump btw since he's never paid taxes)

Well, I'm hoping the folks who have had their premiums subsidized by the taxpayer will find a way to pay for their own premiums once the insurance carriers are able to cross state lines with their product and the markets are made more competitive. Obamacare was in self-destruct anyway. Some folks only had one carrier from which to choose coverage from and the rates and deductibles were going up. Your argument is moot because Obamacare was certainly not controlling the markets.

Another myth from the far right.
Sorry, Trump: Selling Health Insurance Across State Lines Wouldn't Lower Costs

If you paid any attention to anything but Fox News you'd know that 20,000,000 Americans who are covered by Obamacare will lose it if Obamacare is cancelled.
The free market welcomes them, one and all....

Forum List

Back