Republicans see trial as end of trump political career

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

I think this was the main purpose of the trial in the first place. The GOPQ was never gonna convict the Liar in Chief. But the trial had ended his political career. Thank God!

Name the "republicans" who said this.....Romney?....Murkowski?....Graham?

And even if this wishful thinking is true, 70-80 million populists aren't going anywhere....The swamp scum establishment RINOs, who believe that they're going back to the days of being the business-as-usual controlled opposition punching bags for leftist scum, are sadly mistaken.

Last edited:

I think this was the main purpose of the trial in the first place. The GOPQ was never gonna convict the Liar in Chief. But the trial had ended his political career. Thank God!
Yaaawwwnnn....................75 mil LIVING PEOPLE will do whatever Trump tells them to fucking do to stop you Men In Dresses from this insanity..........We're a Cult, remember Chester?

They're lying. His supporters aren't watching the trial. The senators are still sure they can't get reelected in two years without them. T**** is not over.

The malignancy that is Trumpism isn't going anywhere, even with Trump gone.

No more incumbent's advantage. No more Twitter, morning business. No more legislative alliances. No more credible reputation. No more credible historical presence. No more crowds. No more loyalist appointments. No more cabinet official messages.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(The Christian message remains in their prayers, however: Matt 25: 14-30!)

The malignancy that is Trumpism isn't going anywhere, even with Trump gone.
You are are right....But the trail was meant to cut the cancer trump out. The malignancy of trumpism remains. It will take years and generations to rid the nation of that part if the disease.

My president calls for unity...I won't unite with traitors or patrioteers
Here, you seem to need this:
jep47fYmYw-2.png

My president calls for unity...I won't unite with traitors or patrioteers
You are a dupe. Stop being stupid.

If Trump were a Democrat, you’d be commanding the protestors just as would the MSM and D Party. We know this because that’s exactly what they did to the numerous protests during the Summer of George, which were far more violent and destructive.

It's all theater.
So you don't think that the attack on the Capitol was treasonous and un-American?
The key is What was trump's state of mind during the attack. That is answered when after he received word from Tuberville that Pence was being taken away for his safety....HE STILL sends out a Tweet saying that Pence had failed his task. Even after he knew his Vice Presidents life was in danger....he was still intent on inciting his mob. Just Incredible!

The man was not concerned that the life of his loyal VP was in.danger. He was more worried about stopping the certification. He is a MONSTER.

Forum List

Back