Republicans Still can't govern

So, how long have we known when the government would have to shuyt down for lack of approc-ved funding?

Months & months.

Yet the Republicans blew it off until two days before the deadline.

If you were a CEO and the CFO stopped your office on a Wednesday & said " Oh, by the way, we have to shut down on Friday because I didn't take the time to put together a spending plan for the year. If I feel like it, we might be OK if I can throw something together to cover us for two weeks.

Wouldn't you fire his ass?
None of this would be an issue of you progressives simply learned to compromise and vote for a balanced budget each and every year.

WE HAD A BALANCE BUDGET & BUSH & THE REPUBLICANS FUCKED IT.

My God you assholes are dumber than shit.

YOUR fucking party just passed a bill that add a trillion plus to the deficit.

Just how duped can you get.
Moron, we haven't had a balanced budget since the Democrats took control of Congress back in 2002.

Your party passed continuing resolutions and added nearly 10 trillion to the debt.

Stop being such an ass.
Your the dumb ass, Bill Clinton gave the country a surplus, where or not the budget was balance...Bush was left with a surplus that he gave away in rebates.....now you stop being a ass ho an pay the fuck attention, fool

So, how long have we known when the government would have to shuyt down for lack of approc-ved funding?

Months & months.

Yet the Republicans blew it off until two days before the deadline.

If you were a CEO and the CFO stopped your office on a Wednesday & said " Oh, by the way, we have to shut down on Friday because I didn't take the time to put together a spending plan for the year. If I feel like it, we might be OK if I can throw something together to cover us for two weeks.

Wouldn't you fire his ass?
None of this would be an issue of you progressives simply learned to compromise and vote for a balanced budget each and every year.

WE HAD A BALANCE BUDGET & BUSH & THE REPUBLICANS FUCKED IT.

My God you assholes are dumber than shit.

YOUR fucking party just passed a bill that add a trillion plus to the deficit.

Just how duped can you get.
Moron, we haven't had a balanced budget since the Democrats took control of Congress back in 2002.

Your party passed continuing resolutions and added nearly 10 trillion to the debt.

Stop being such an ass.
Your the dumb ass, Bill Clinton gave the country a surplus, where or not the budget was balance...Bush was left with a surplus that he gave away in rebates.....now you stop being a ass ho an pay the fuck attention, fool
Smoke and mirrors moron. There is NEVER a surplus as long as we have a positive balance on the debt.

Learn a little something about budgeting.

Forum List

Back