Republicans take the lead on reopening America today. While democrats...

Speaking of more money, I went by my bank on the day before yesterday and I learned that my stimulus money had not gotten to me yet. A check has not come to me in the mail yet either. Is anyone else here still waiting or has your financial blessing been received already?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

• Banned
Speaking of more money, I went by my bank on the day before yesterday and I learned that my stimulus money had not gotten to me yet. A check has not come to me in the mail yet either. Is anyone else here still waiting or has your financial blessing been received already?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I don’t pay taxes so they can kiss my ass jk

• Banned
Have both hands out asking trump for more money.

Republicans take the lead using science! To reopen America! Thank god! For republicans!

Wait, a few more weeks and many more of the poorer and aged citizens will die, and its sure helps WHO?
Are you praying you win this fight lol wow

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The payouts are based in your income. They are going poor to wealthier in $10K waves per week with last checks going out in September I believe is. The more your income was with the last tax filing, the longer you wait. Mine is supposed to be sent in early June based on the chart I saw the other day.

^^^ Thank you for sharing this. To me, it makes sense to focus first on those who don't accumulate much already.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. I heard elsewhere that the people in charge of getting the money out there to people were going in alphabetical order which would put me in the middle somewhere since my last name starts with an I. (shrugs)

• Banned
^^^ Thank you for sharing this. To me, it makes sense to focus first on those who don't accumulate much already.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. I heard elsewhere that the people in charge of getting the money out there to people were going in alphabetical order. (shaking my head)
We are focusing on anybody if you have direct apposite you’ll get the money if you don’t have direct deposit you’ll probably get it later on

^^^ Last year my IRS refund came to me through direct deposit. This year, it came to me in the mail box because my taxes were done somewhere else compared to where they were done last year.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

After the fight against the England power and the US independence and new government became a reality, the people of the European countries were watching the development of America. They felt inspired and one by one those countries started their way to democracy. A book about the events is called The American Experiment.

When Peru fought against the England and American strong influence and economic dominion and started reforms guided to protect their own interests as a sovereign nation, the rest of the third world countries were watching the development of Peru. They felt inspired and one by one those third world countries started their own reforms and their way to freedom of economic trade, and the new worldwide open economy -global trade- became a reality, Intermediary countries were taken aside in those years and direct trade was made between countries. A book about the events is called The Peruvian Experiment.

Georgia is opening business today, against all odds and suggestions saying such is a grave error. It is unknown the out coming but surely the hope is the best to happen, that "the war casualties" to be the minimum. Regardless of the positive or negative consequences, the next weeks of Georgia development will be watched by the rest of States. Georgia's initiative might inspire the rest of States to follow its example or probably not. However, this decision and action deserves a future book or publication called The Georgian Experiment.

Last edited:

Republicans take the lead using science! To reopen America! Thank god! For republicans!

You know there is a possiblity that with the hiccup on the supply side that we just had that reopening the country will happen much the same way a flood dam operates. We could break every NASDAQ record again before November.... that's probably what they're afraid of. This has not worked out the way they wanted to....Take Real estate for instance....it's going nuts right now...something that nobody saw coming at all.

JO

After the fight against the England power and the US independence and new government became a reality, the people of the European countries were watching the development of America. They felt inspired and one by one those countries started their way to democracy. A book about the events is called The American Experiment.

When Peru fought against the England and American strong influence and economic dominion and started reforms guided to protect their own interests as a sovereign nation, the rest of the third world countries were watching the development of Peru. They felt inspired and one by one those third world countries started their own reforms and their way to freedom of economic trade, and the new worldwide open economy -global trade- became a reality, Intermediary countries were taken aside in those years and direct trade was made between countries. A book about the events is called The Peruvian Experiment.

Georgia is opening business today, against all odds and suggestions saying such is a grave error. It is unknown the out coming but surely the hope is the best to happen, that "the war casualties" to be the minimum. Regardless of the positive or negative consequences, the next weeks of Georgia development will be watched by the rest of States. Georgia's initiative might inspire the rest of States to follow its example or probably not. However, this decision and action deserves a future book or publication called The Georgian Experiment.
Puts me in mind of the brave souls who went into those failed nuclear sites in order to save their countries without regard to themselves. They had a desire to save their country if it meant dying in the process. They also use safety equipment in order to protect against that invisible enemy, just like we must continue to do until we are in the clear. We can open up society and business again, but we just have to be safe about it. It's just retraining the human being to except safety measures instead of rebuking them.

The Republicans' have nothing to do with God. They are evil. They are ignoring science.
Now that was a good laugh.. Any more of your well thought out dribble ? LOL

The Republicans' have nothing to do with God. They are evil. They are ignoring science.
Which science? The ‘science’ that involved incredibly inaccurate models? Or the science that is based in the data that shows those models as irresponsibly inaccurate?

Which science? The ‘science’ that involved incredibly inaccurate models? Or the science that is based in the data that shows those models as irresponsibly inaccurate?
Exactly

libs continue to embrace politically driven science that keeps turning out wrong

Unfortunately it is too late, the satanic work is done.
Still makes one wonder if the left was involved with China in some kind of way in all of this. Hope not. I truly hope not.

The way that they are using this to fight Trump, it's just that one can't help but think it sometimes. I mean it's because of what they are doing openly in this crisis.

The science of modeling that you are too fucking stupid to understand.

Exactly

libs continue to embrace politically driven science that keeps turning out wrong
Trumpettes continue to ignore science and instead believe the likes of Trump & Limbaugh.

Forum List

Back