Republicans taking Blame for Shutdown - Polls

The Boehner Shutdown is hurting republicans? Gee, who saw that coming besides everybody?

Hang tight Dems; the GOP is crumbling.

You mean how the sound of crickets from the public is keeping them awake at night? You could be right.

What if they held a government shut down and nobody cared? We're finding out.

The longer this goes on, the more people just could realize how much they actually don't need your big government. The idea that this dragging on works to your advantage is delusional. Keep up the good work!

republicans have nothing to talk about BUT , obamacare

they dare not discuss how they ruined the economy under bush
not how they destroyed millions of american jobs
not how they gave tax breaks to the wealthy and helped push the nation into huge debt
they can not talk about their failure to prevent 9-11
or the stupid war in afghanistan that failed in the mission to get ossama
or the other stupid war in iraq that failed to find those elusive WMD;s
and what about the 600 billion dollar disaster called medicare sub-part D that dumped billions to their friends in the pharmaceutical business?

nope .... without the lies regarding obamacare ...... they have nothing but excuses and apologies to offer america

Who would have guessed that if your goal is to destroy government, you would be so lousy at governing?

Obviously not the typical Republican voter. They seem to be quite surprised that things turned out that way.

The sound of the crickets coming from the public on this is just killing you, isn't it big guy?

Explain to us again how oversampling works....

:lol:.

Do the words "exit polling" mean anything to you? I'm guessing not.

Still deflecting from that so far, nobody cares. Which has to be a big worry to big government liberals. What if people realize that all the money being spent in Washington actually doesn't matter? You're really peeing in your pants with worry right now, aren't you? Gotta get people upset.

Nope, still not working...

Come on kaz

Remind us how your rants that "polls don't mean noth'n" came back to haunt you in 2012

You can do it

Explain to us again how oversampling works....

:lol:.

Still deflecting from that so far, nobody cares. Which has to be a big worry to big government liberals. What if people realize that all the money being spent in Washington actually doesn't matter? You're really peeing in your pants with worry right now, aren't you? Gotta get people upset.

Come on kaz

Remind us how your rants that "polls don't mean noth'n" came back to haunt you in 2012

You can do it

As I said, you didn't get my question about exit polls.

But the answer to your question about polls is that if people have an opinion, they will tell you. If they don't care, they won't do anything about it. I am not doubting the polls. Nor confirming them, I don't know or care if they are correct. But I am pointing out that nobody is upset. Everyone knows this is about Obamacare. So even if the polls are correct, it does zero for your beloved party.

On the other hand, that people don't care that government is shut down should scare you. If you grasp the significance of that. I doubt that too.

The GOP is doing the right thing for the country, obama and the dems are not.

the people are seeing it for what it is. the dems are losing the PR war.

refusal to negotiate is not how this govt works, obama is not a dictator.

the people are fed up with his corruption and lies.

this will hurt the dems in 14 and 16. Obama is killing the dem party with his far left marxist ideas and incompetence.

and if the polls temporarily go against the GOP, tough shit, doing the right thing always wins in the end.

this will hurt the dems in 14 and 16. Obama is killing the dem party with his far left marxist ideas and incompetence.

and if the polls temporarily go against the GOP, tough shit, doing the right thing always wins in the end.

The historical trend towards liberalism has only ever been temporarily delayed by reactionaries. Starting with the American Revolution liberating this nation from a monarchy to the freeing of the slaves followed by suffrage for women and then the civil rights movement and most recently gay marriage it is an unstoppable force.

The Arab Spring proves that it is a universal desire to embrace rights for everyone. The EU nations adopted universal healthcare and it is only a matter of time before it is fully implemented in this nation. The demographic forces behind it are too big for you to prevent it from happening.

I encourage you to continue conservative thinking along these lines through any means that you can.

Come on kaz

You can do it

But the answer to your question about polls is that if people have an opinion, they will tell you. If they don't care, they won't do anything about it. I am not doubting the polls. Nor confirming them, I don't know or care if they are correct. But I am pointing out that nobody is upset. Everyone knows this is about Obamacare. So even if the polls are correct, it does zero for your beloved party.

On the other hand, that people don't care that government is shut down should scare you. If you grasp the significance of that. I doubt that too.

The GOP is getting slammed with the independent voters. Count on it....

Come on kaz

You can do it

I don't know a soul on either side who thinks that the current situation has anything to do with Obamacare.

Obamacare will not only survive but become as fundamental to our culture as Medicare has become.

This is about the survival of the conservative movement.

My prediction is that the effect caused by the current situation will be GOP disaster at the polls peaking in 2016. Followed by their rebirth as a centrist political force. I think that it's completely up in the air as to what the reborn party will be called.

Come on kaz

You can do it

The GOP is getting slammed with the independent voters. Count on it....

You're free to dream

My prediction is that the effect caused by the current situation will be GOP disaster at the polls peaking in 2016. Followed by their rebirth as a centrist political force. I think that it's completely up in the air as to what the reborn party will be called.

That's just liberal wishful thinking. The dream of repeating the 1990s is what you all kept hoping for going into this, and even though it is completely not working, you see what you want to see anyway.

Actually a lot of us who had given up on the Republicans as being jellyfish are starting to see at least a hint of a reason to support them again. Even the liberal Republicans recognized this and didn't splinter. But to be a liberal, you have to be self deluded, so there is no reason you wouldn't see it through your myopic eyes, and of course you are not.

i use cliche's because i know i need to repeat myself and use the fewest number of words possible for the tea bagger party

and there is no sense wasting a perfectly good paragraph on fox news viewers , their attention span is limited

and people who watch PBS already understand what i am saying

LOL...see kid...you would always believe ANYTHING Bammy told you, no matter how stupid it is.

For instance YOU still believe that premiums dropped by 2500.....YOU still believe that EVERYONE can keep their insurance plan.....

You don't have a shred of credibilty or integrity.

There is nothing in the ACA that requires anyone to change their plan.

accept they put minimum requirements on it .... You are not to bright are you?

Last edited:
LOL...see kid...you would always believe ANYTHING Bammy told you, no matter how stupid it is.

For instance YOU still believe that premiums dropped by 2500.....YOU still believe that EVERYONE can keep their insurance plan.....

accpet they put minimum requirements on it .... You are not to bright are you?

Ironic!

accept they put minimum requirements on it .... You are not to bright are you?

How does that require you to change your plan?

Forum List

Back