Republicans taking Blame for Shutdown - Polls

also they do not think anyone has landed on the moon

they think 95% of the worlds leading climatologists are wrong

and they believe that the earth is flat

Naaa, we believe that a cliche spouting little parrot like yourself is funny as hell.

i use cliche's because i know i need to repeat myself and use the fewest number of words possible for the tea bagger party

and there is no sense wasting a perfectly good paragraph on fox news viewers , their attention span is limited

and people who watch PBS already understand what i am saying

LOL...see kid...you would always believe ANYTHING Bammy told you, no matter how stupid it is.

For instance YOU still believe that premiums dropped by 2500.....YOU still believe that EVERYONE can keep their insurance plan.....

You don't have a shred of credibilty or integrity.

Naaa, we believe that a cliche spouting little parrot like yourself is funny as hell.

i use cliche's because i know i need to repeat myself and use the fewest number of words possible for the tea bagger party

and there is no sense wasting a perfectly good paragraph on fox news viewers , their attention span is limited

LOL...see kid...you would always believe ANYTHING Bammy told you, no matter how stupid it is.

For instance YOU still believe that premiums dropped by 2500.....YOU still believe that EVERYONE can keep their insurance plan.....

There is nothing in the ACA that requires anyone to change their plan.

Exactly.

And the people who are saying that "corporations are people too, my friend" HAVE to do it? Blah-blah, bleepin blah. No. They are doing this to protect their bottom line.

Same as it ever was.

Exactly.

And the people who are saying that "corporations are people too, my friend" HAVE to do it? Blah-blah, bleepin blah. No. They are doing this to protect their bottom line.

Same as it ever was.

The one rule of business.

Make more money regardless of the cost to others.

Oh PLEASE!!!

If it was the other way around...if it was the DEMOCRATS who had the lowest approval rating in their history...you guys would be all over that crap laughing your asses off about it!!

BUT...since it's the GOP getting hit, just Like Ted Cruz and the Birthers...suddenly the rules change in your favor and approval ratings don't matter and we just shrug them off.

Fricking hypocrites.

the so-called polling is driven by the state controlled media and their lies about what is really going on and who is causing it.
Ironic given that there is no "state controlled media" and Newscorp is notorious for it's disinformation.
The GOP in the house is standing on principle, a concept totally foreign to democraps.
Great example of disinformation. Extortion is NOT "standing on principle". It is economic terrorism.
But keep it up, shut down the grand canyon and the viet nam wall, shut down the statue of liberty, but keep the DC golf courses open, and keep funding NPR and PP.

Dems are the most vile creatures on earth.

More irony considering that it is Republicans that are not only denying people from obtaining paychecks while they are forced to continue working but they are insulting them at the same time.

Let’s remember that for our delusional, partisan friends on the right the ‘liberal media’ constitute a de facto ‘state run media’ since they’re ‘in the bag’ for Obama.

After all, it was the ‘liberal bias media’ that got Obama reelected.

Texas senator Ted Cruz’s 21-hour 19-minute soliloquy this week apotheosized Republican dissatisfaction with Obamacare. Likewise, the GOP House recently voted to finance everything in Washington, minus the so-called Affordable Care Act.

A real surprise lies behind these headlines: Democrats are falling out of love with Obamacare.

Murdock%2C%202013-9-27%2C%20graph.jpg

Texas senator Ted Cruz’s 21-hour 19-minute soliloquy this week apotheosized Republican dissatisfaction with Obamacare. Likewise, the GOP House recently voted to finance everything in Washington, minus the so-called Affordable Care Act.

A real surprise lies behind these headlines: Democrats are falling out of love with Obamacare.

Murdock%2C%202013-9-27%2C%20graph.jpg

ACA is law and will remain so as Republicans offer no alternative. They had a huge chance to do some health care reform and chose not to. Fine. Their choice. Just not ours.

We have 230 years of baseline data on functional and dysfunctional behaviors in governance.

Contemporary Republicans, especially Boehner and McConnell, are firmly established outliers.

History will record them as significant internal threats to our democracy.

How the shutdown could burn the GOP in 2014 - The Week

Polls show most people hate the government shutdown. They also blame the GOP. House Republicans don't care, the popular narrative goes, because many of them are in safely conservative districts where the only threats come from the right.

A new poll might cause the GOP to rethink its strategy. A survey ordered up by the liberal group MoveOn.org and conducted by Public Policy Polling shows that 17 Republican representatives would fall to a generic Democratic opponent if an election were held today. While only 24 Republican-held seats were surveyed, these districts are all considered battlegrounds for 2014.

On Saturday night in Virginia, Ken Cuccinelli, the Republican candidate for governor, awkwardly avoided having his photo taken with Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), whose 21-hour "filibuster" made him the face of the government shutdown.

Virginia, of course, borders Washington, D.C., meaning a lot of those 800,000 furloughed federal workers will be voting either for Cuccinelli or former Democratic National Committee Chairman Terry McAuliffe in November.

Moveon.org & Public Policy Polling?

Yes.. ten out of ten liberals think the GOP is evil..

:lol::lol::lol:

You know that Public Policy Polling was perhaps the MOST accurate polling source for the 2012 elections?

PPP nailed it - POLITICO.com

I don't know if you want to make the same mistake as 2012 and just write them off as liberal.

edit - oh dang...rightwinger beat me.

republicans have nothing to talk about BUT , obamacare

they dare not discuss how they ruined the economy under bush
not how they destroyed millions of american jobs
not how they gave tax breaks to the wealthy and helped push the nation into huge debt
they can not talk about their failure to prevent 9-11
or the stupid war in afghanistan that failed in the mission to get ossama
or the other stupid war in iraq that failed to find those elusive WMD;s
and what about the 600 billion dollar disaster called medicare sub-part D that dumped billions to their friends in the pharmaceutical business?

nope .... without the lies regarding obamacare ...... they have nothing but excuses and apologies to offer america

In poll denial again?

PPP outperformed all major polls in the 2012 election

The sound of the crickets coming from the public on this is just killing you, isn't it big guy?

Explain to us again how oversampling works....

:lol:.

Do the words "exit polling" mean anything to you? I'm guessing not.

Still deflecting from that so far, nobody cares. Which has to be a big worry to big government liberals. What if people realize that all the money being spent in Washington actually doesn't matter? You're really peeing in your pants with worry right now, aren't you? Gotta get people upset.

Nope, still not working...

Forum List

Back