Republicans telling the truth will be their undoing.

R

rdean

Democrats never did say much about Bush invading Iraq. Republicans try to blame their debacles on Democrats and quite often, it works.

But now you have Trump going around yelling out loud that Iraq was a disaster and 9/11 happened on Bush's watch. Which of course is all true. It can't be denied.

Then you have Republicans, plural, admitting that the Benghazi committees are an attempt by Republicans to use taxpayer money and four dead Americans in an obvious partisan attempt to bring down Hillary's poll numbers.

If Republicans keep telling the truth, they not only will have zero chances to obtaining the White House, but they will cease to exist as a party. Even the ignorant base is rebelling.

I never know why I bother to read your post it always hurts my eyes...

Hey Rderp what would you think would happen if Hillary ever told the truth?

100 year prison sentence?

Democrats never did say much about Bush invading Iraq. Republicans try to blame their debacles on Democrats and quite often, it works.

But now you have Trump going around yelling out loud that Iraq was a disaster and 9/11 happened on Bush's watch. Which of course is all true. It can't be denied.

Then you have Republicans, plural, admitting that the Benghazi committees are an attempt by Republicans to use taxpayer money and four dead Americans in an obvious partisan attempt to bring down Hillary's poll numbers.

If Republicans keep telling the truth, they not only will have zero chances to obtaining the White House, but they will cease to exist as a party. Even the ignorant base is rebelling.
Lololol democrats never said much about Bush invading Iraq? Are you high. Sheesh that's is all we hear and will hear until the end of time.

Liberals rewriting history again.

I know that in 100 years when people realize how horrible abortion is the democrats will rewrite history and say the republicans invented abortion.

Using your logic explains the success of the Democrat Party.

You know: Tell the truth you perish, tell lies and you thrive.

Oh, wait Democrats thrive? With minority in House and Senate and no hope of getting either back, and an impotent and incompetent lame duck president who tries to cover but actually only displays his bullying nature and lack of wisdom, common sense and decency with his pen and his phone?

What you call lies by Republicans is Democrats taking what Republicans say out of context.

I never know why I bother to read your post it always hurts my eyes...

Hey Rderp what would you think would happen if Hillary ever told the truth?

100 year prison sentence?
100 year prison sentence

That would barely be enough time to amass all the evidence.

What I find amusing is the liberals call Snowden a traitor for publicity giving away classified information...

But Hilliary who privately gave away classified information.?..The liberals want to nominate her for president...

WTF?

Lmao....

For the first time in the history of USMB, finally someone has emerged from the dark and finally has said the truth about the republican party...which is....truth to republicans is just an impossible feat to achieve...their fundamental foundation was built on lies and fear. I mean, telling the white man nothing but truths....my God, its almost like trying to convince them that Obama is really a black man who's president of the United States...they really can not handle the truth...so its refreshing to see the Donald put these sorry as mf's on blast!!

point was people cant recognize the truth anymore......hallmark of successful propaganda campaign by dems

point was people cant recognize the truth anymore......hallmark of successful propaganda campaign by dems

Seriously, is your ass jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth? The GOP has never ever ever ever put forth an agenda that didn't consist of fukin over the poor, scaring the hell out of white people by any means necessary and has never ever once told the truth about an opposing democratic opponent that wasn't distorted....yet we can call you people out all day and tell nothing but the truth....like that Russia shit from a front porch....LOLOLOLOL Dude, what ever you do, don't go near the light Carol-ann!!

Seriously, is your ass jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth? The GOP has never ever ever ever put forth an agenda that didn't consist of fukin over the poor, scaring the hell out of white people by any means necessary and has never ever once told the truth about an opposing democratic opponent that wasn't distorted....yet we can call you people out all day and tell nothing but the truth....like that Russia shit from a front porch....LOLOLOLOL Dude, what ever you do, don't go near the light Carol-ann!!

yet we can call you people out all day and tell nothing but the truth....like that Russia shit from a front porch

If Tina Fey lived in Alaska, you might have a point.

But, just it's just another lie that grew legs

Hopefully, one day, Republicans will find out the truth is actually much less scary than their conspiratorial delusions. I still laugh at the entire Fast and Furious conspiracy. That Obama secretly gives weapons to Mexican drug lords hoping they kill Americans so Obama could take everyone's weapons away. The entire delusion is so bizarre one wonders who could possibly believe something so ignorant and ridiculous...............and then I remember.

For the first time in the history of USMB, finally someone has emerged from the dark and finally has said the truth about the republican party...which is....truth to republicans is just an impossible feat to achieve...their fundamental foundation was built on lies and fear. I mean, telling the white man nothing but truths....my God, its almost like trying to convince them that Obama is really a black man who's president of the United States...they really can not handle the truth...so its refreshing to see the Donald put these sorry as mf's on blast!!
I don't think they know they are being lied to. Look at Fox.

Forum List

Back